IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, harrys said:

Clarke’s after match interviews are getting more embarrassing

yeh, no, listen

kept on stating that he’d take the responsibility and blame because it’s “my team” then proceeds to slag them all off because they couldn’t string two passes together and having a total lack of leaders & leadership, the guy is deluded and losing the plot

I think he is really trying everything he can to get the sack, but they just can't afford to do that ?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

No Adam, trust me, being a City fan is brilliant.

Proud club, over a century of League football, 20k+ attendances, great owner who puts his money where his mouth is, still play in our spiritual home in a stadium to be proud of and local ‘rivals’ who constantly make fools of themselves giving us plenty to laugh at.

Now go and sit in one of your funny little tents you berk.

And we can save our angst for getting beat by Middlesbrough whereas they are reduced to venting their collective spleens over losing at home to Southend.

Mind the gap.

11 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Ah bless, I hope they enjoy their big day out then get absolutely battered! :)

But at least one of them will "find" a Rangers fan who will say "Your fans were amazing, so much louder than da shit" . Because that's where the real competition is. 

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

But at least one of them will "find" a Rangers fan who will say "Your fans were amazing, so much louder than da shit" . Because that's where the real competition is. 

I imagine all the hoops fans will make a beeline for anyone wearing da famous quarterzzzzzzzzzz just to make this very point.

Those hoops fans that can be arsed to go to see them play some lower division dross in a meaningless cup match that is.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

The only club in the land deluded enough to say they create an atmosphere equal to Liverpool......un-freaking-believable delusion by the methane swampers yet again.

Perhaps they`re referring to the atmosphere created by all the BO drifting out of the stands/tents?

Edited by Red Right Hand
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Sags now 3 points from 5 games and looking crapper than ever.  Their fans are revolting and they are heading for the drop.  The gap only looks like increasing.

Sky Sports said yesterday that this is the first season Rovers have lost their first three home games for 53 years - having said that, Sky don’t have a great track record on stats - I’m still wound up about their remark about us before our game at Moulineux last season...though I dunno why it still winds me up, life’s too short!

But I hope the ‘53 years’ stat is genuine!

12 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Their forum is hilarious at the moment.

It makes some of our meltdowns look almost reasonable.

They are blaming individuals, dc, the board but the cold hard reality is they’ve let their better players go for peanuts which is propping up their debt and they have not replaced those players

with the side they have I can’t see them staying up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Learnt something new on Gaschat, who knew what WYHHB means?

Any guesses what that stands for in Saggy language?

Will You Have Hash Browns.                          Will You Haul Heavy Bags              What You Have is Half Baked.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Learnt something new on Gaschat, who knew what WYHHB means?

Any guesses what that stands for in Saggy language?

“Wycombe you horrible, horrible blighters”?

”When You Hoof Hack Braintree”?

“Why Ye Hell Home Bath City”?

”When You Hope He’s Billionaire”?

”Wael’s Yucky Heinous Horfield Building”?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I see in the Evil Post that one Rollin Menayese aged 20 of Bradley stoke has been convicted of dangerous driving and assault by beating.  He has been given 250 hours of community service and disqualified from driving for 15 months and ordered to pay costs and compensation.  Is this the same guy that plays for the Sags - the age is correct?

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I see in the Evil Post that one Rollin Menayese aged 20 of Bradley stoke has been convicted of dangerous driving and assault by beating.  He has been given 250 hours of community service and disqualified from driving for 15 months and ordered to pay costs and compensation.  Is this the same guy that plays for the Sags - the age is correct?

Be surprised if 2 people in Bristol had that name

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I doubt it if he's a sag he couldn't beat anyone

• Haha 14

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Footballers have a wonderful life. Driving cars we could only dream off driving. But not mayonnaise. He was caught in his VW polo . :rofl2br: