IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

58 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

image.jpeg.bbd48c72b09fe4d7200de701bfe0c76b.jpeg

You might have to crop out my Stadium comparison on the left but the image on the right was around social media at the time the Al Qadis took over.

They really don’t help themselves, do they?

That’s a bit unfair on the Tenters because the bottom left picture doesn’t have Row M added on yet........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Is anybody thinking that we should lay off them for a bit..? That it’s a bit like laughing at a stray dog that starving to death in the gutter. 

No, nor me. Carry on...! ???

I wouldn't laugh at said dog.  I'd feed it, UNLESS it started saying it's a Crufts champion, top dog fighter and will soon be living in a jewel encrusted huge kennel !

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Apologies if this has been posted before but I cried when reading the comment from the guy who actually wanted to move there but couldn’t because “the machine has broken”.

BC805956-6E3D-4E72-92D5-E8636998EF4C.png

It's a hand stamp

No one knows how to operate it

Edited by RedLionLad

27 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Apologies if this has been posted before but I cried when reading the comment from the guy who actually wanted to move there but couldn’t because “the machine has broken”.

BC805956-6E3D-4E72-92D5-E8636998EF4C.png

From Midnight Express;

Ahmet: Where are you going? Why don't you walk the wheel with us? What is the matter my American friend? What has upset you? Oh, a bad machine doesn't know that he's a bad machine. You still don't believe it? You still don't believe you're a bad machine? 

Billy Hayes: Oh, I know. I already know. I know that you are a bad machine.  And do you know how I know? Huh? I know, because I'm from the factory. I make the machines!

:gasmask:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, myol'man said:

From Midnight Express;

Ahmet: Where are you going? Why don't you walk the wheel with us? What is the matter my American friend? What has upset you? Oh, a bad machine doesn't know that he's a bad machine. You still don't believe it? You still don't believe you're a bad machine? 

Billy Hayes: Oh, I know. I already know. I know that you are a bad machine.  And do you know how I know? Huh? I know, because I'm from the factory. I make the machines!

:gasmask:

Great film, if you haven’t already,  read the book it’s quality 

27 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

The fewers have been on fire ? recently with gifts . And now they have signed a left back on loan from Stevenage. Who couldn’t get in their side . They are in deep shit . 

Keep it going sags . :sub:

I might have to go to gaschat anonymous, my names B block and I’m addicted to laughing at Bristol rovers 

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

The fewers have been on fire ? recently with gifts . And now they have signed a left back on loan from Stevenage. Who couldn’t get in their side . They are in deep shit . 

Keep it going sags . :sub:

They had a left back by the name of Kelly who played last night, apparently.

From the reports, it would appear that he was dogshit.

No doubt 2015 will soon be claiming that their L.B. Kelly is better than ours ! :facepalm:

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

So they’ve signed a LB from basement league Stevenage who can’t get in the team to be their first choice left back ? ???????????????

Darrells quote is the epitome of damning with faint praise. "Pirates boss Darrell Clarke told the Rovers website: "Joe offers us experience in that position."

Nothing else then? Just "Experience" ?

On 26/08/2018 at 17:29, wendyredredrobin said:

I see in the Evil Post that one Rollin Menayese aged 20 of Bradley stoke has been convicted of dangerous driving and assault by beating.  He has been given 250 hours of community service and disqualified from driving for 15 months and ordered to pay costs and compensation.  Is this the same guy that plays for the Sags - the age is correct?

did a bit of digging on this one, and wrote this about Mr Menayese
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/bristol-rovers-player-convicted-violence-1949726

• Thanks 1

That’s it I’m convinced their forums full of teds, they can’t all be that thick

atter said:
I’ve never understood why BMW have never considered a red bull styled take over with us! That would be so awesome! Especially with the fact that BMW OWN THE ROVER BRAND! fits on so many levels! 

In all seriousness there was a post on here a while back that suggested we had contacted BMW about sponsorship and their response was effectively that we would not add to their status as an aspirational brand.

• Haha 2