IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

This Kyle bennet bloke prefers ISIS to city

is that the Isis that murdered one of my mates in Afghanistan and left another mate of mine who served alongside him with severe post trautmatic stress syndrome that ended his marriage, wrecked his relationship with his kids, has been the reason why he’s struggled to work since then, and has been institutionalised twice. That ISIS? You  gas head cretin.  Dick head. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

57 minutes ago, marmite said:

Will he be man enough to face up and apologise. I doubt it. Rovers fans should be ashamed of him and out him now. That's so many levels below banter. What a lowlife. Wonder what his parents think of him.

His old mans probably the sort of bloke to be composing ludicrously outrages embarrassing videos about how wealthy the gash are,  unlucky da sh”t and all that 

1 hour ago, marmite said:

Will he be man enough to face up and apologise. I doubt it. Rovers fans should be ashamed of him and out him now. That's so many levels below banter. What a lowlife. Wonder what his parents think of him.

The thing is once it's out in the internet it just doesn't disappear, this could come back to haunt him one day especially when applying for certain jobs/positions, silly boy.

2 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Just had a brief butch through his Twitter Feed. The bloke is so idiotic he can't even understand that he's embarrassed himself and the club he follows....passing the whole comment off as a "Joke". I know a few  in the Military who would love the last word on this "joke". 

He also tweeted that he would ‘rather fund terrorism’ than watch Bristol play rugby at ‘Trashton’ - he really is a vile individual...