IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

30CD1BE6-E4FB-44A9-9653-C9EEDBE261CA.thumb.jpeg.da35208a131e6b10c1156bb3aef98cd2.jpeg

Huge support. Massive 

600 apparently.

As they LOVE to compare away attendances with us we took 1269 the last time we played at Shrewsbury.

Looks like their day trippers who went to QPR couldn’t be bothered today. **** knows why they think their away support is something special?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Can't he be reported to the anti-terror people ?

Hardly believe whoever it is are a real and credible threat?  I hope to hell the ‘anti terror’ people don’t get involved in petty spats on Twitter between rival football fans.

Get some perspective.

Dickish thing for them to say but hardly worth MI5’s time is it?

• Like 5

Realisation kicking in over there, finally...

icegas Avatar
I switched in to watch the first half tonight while on the phone to my shithead best mate for the banter.

Im not gunna lie, the new Ashton gate rebuild is amazing.For a new build its one of the best in the country imho,it pains me to admit this tho.

It pisses me off to say it, but they are a premiership club in the waiting.Tonight shown me why we need a new ground more than asap..

Paranormal Pirate
I can't argue with that, I sadly have to admit that Ashton Gate is now a fantastic stadium..... The Gap is rather large these days but I will never betray the Gas' and will never stop dreaming that one day it could be us with simular expectations etc etc

Edited by Ska Junkie

5 hours ago, gl1 said:

This Kyle bennet bloke prefers ISIS to city

is that the Isis that murdered one of my mates in Afghanistan and left another mate of mine who served alongside him with severe post trautmatic stress syndrome that ended his marriage, wrecked his relationship with his kids, has been the reason why he’s struggled to work since then, and has been institutionalised twice. That ISIS? You  gas head cretin.  Dick head. 

Oh, you’ve revealed his true identity now, after he’d gone to all that trouble to disguise it 

10 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

FFS how many times does the dog botherer mention "building blocks"?

Goodness knows why. Building blocks are the fundamental elements of a permanent building. Not something they are used to. 

Unless the lads are allowed to play with the Lego at half time if they’ve been good boys. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

Goodness knows why. Building blocks are the fundamental elements of a permanent building. Not something they are used to. 

Unless the lads are allowed to play with the Lego at half time if they’ve been good boys. 

Megablocks. 

Generally cheaper to buy, and are much larger, so less chance of standing on them.

Actually now I say that, I wonder if Wally is thinking about using megablocks for the new build....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

Hardly believe whoever it is are a real and credible threat?  I hope to hell the ‘anti terror’ people don’t get involved in petty spats on Twitter between rival football fans.

Get some perspective.

Dickish thing for them to say but hardly worth MI5’s time is it?

it would shut the *** up though !

btw  did you think I was actually serious ?

• Haha 1

P*ss taking aside, they do have a pretty decent manager, and the second Darrell Clarke goes, they are absolutely fooked.

He is the one part of that club which cannot leave, and given he is clearly frustrated and not being backed, if the right club comes along he is going to be off.

Yet another potential bit of hilarity to go alongside the looming financial implosion which could occur this season.

• Like 2

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/1285/itk-eavesdroppers-corridors-power

Some nice casual racism going on in this thread. Oh, and if you`re in a box, you no longer get a both a dessert and cheese & biscuits, it`s one or the other now.

Apologies, the link seems to go to the player ratings when they played Dover in the bananarama. Just like the club, the forum is tinpot.

Edited by Red Right Hand