IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

But of course, their moronic fans doing the EXACT same thing in the 2007 game is completely forgotten, not to mention when they all ran on the pitch goading Wycombe fans when they survived dropping out of the football league (??), running on the pitch attacking opposition players (I think it was against Eastleigh), I could easily find the article.. those idiots have a pitch invasion when it comes up on their scoreboard that we're losing a game..

Gavin Ward, Stoke goalkeeper, was attacked by a Gash cretin at the Mammary too.

• Like 1

A post from Sagchat, unbelieveable for a so called ‘professional’ football club......

In October 2018 we will be 'remembering' 60 years ago ( North stand 1958) the last time we constructed a stand. This is a record in all 5 divisions and a small celebration will be held in the space of the proposed family stand.

North stand October 1958 - October 2018  ( 60 years ) .

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sergio Georgini said:

I think I might of stumbled across the funniest tweet from a brain dead methane snorter. His club is much more classier because they provide free sanitry products whilst we, err.. don't'.

I expect they decided that they need too, seeing as their supporters are all c.....! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sergio Georgini said:

I think I might of stumbled across the funniest tweet from a brain dead methane snorter. His club is much more classier because they provide free sanitry products whilst we, err.. don't'.

The Mem is full of bleedin cants every game. Hope they’ve ordered enough 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

A post from Sagchat, unbelieveable for a so called ‘professional’ football club......

In October 2018 we will be 'remembering' 60 years ago ( North stand 1958) the last time we constructed a stand. This is a record in all 5 divisions and a small celebration will be held in the space of the proposed family stand.

They're at it again....all 5 divisions?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

They are trying seriously hard to convince themselves that some bloke called Ed Ware is going to buy the mem and what's left of their club then provide a stadium for them somewhere, supposedly Filton. I don't see how the sums work? Buy a bit of land, spend money clearing it, more money building houses which would make a profit. But where does the £££ for both the land in Filton and the building of any methanarium come from plus what happens to all the debt charged against the stadium of canvas? 

Edited by Ska Junkie

7 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

....not to mention when they all ran on the pitch goading Wycombe fans when they survived dropping out of the football league (??)...

My band had a gig in a pub in Staple Hill that night....and they all came crashing through the doors when they got back from Wycombe, singing “We are staying up...” - and I had a microphone a few inches in front of my gob...I gave them some honest and open feedback, which wasn’t too wise in hindsight, but they took it well because “they were staying up” - but then a week later they didn’t stay up....they were relegated out of the football league and I wished and I wished that our gig had been on that day instead of a week before....having said that, our drummer is a gashead so he might have sulked and refused the gig....#HappyDays....eh DC?!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

They are trying seriously hard to convince themselves that some bloke called Ed Ware is going to buy the mem and what's left of their club then provide a stadium for them somewhere, supposedly Filton. I don't see how the sums work? Buy a bit of land, spend money clearing it, more money building houses which would make a profit. But where does the £££ for both the land in Filton and the building of any methanarium come from plus what happens to all the debt charged against the stadium of canvas? 

In some of their tiny little minds they just expect someone to gift them a stadium, they have been so hard done by over the years, didn’t you know? personally I’m just astounded that no one has came forward and provided them with a 100,000 all seater arena, they are the most bestest and most loyal supporters in the country after all, or so they like to tell everyone anyway, how no one has seen their HUGE potential and taken advantage of this I’ll never know.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

TBF more and more of them seem to be seeing the light nowadays and are beginning to realise they are getting seriously ****** over.

Will we see protests in the near future do we think or will they just bend over and take it like they always do?

Sags and a protest? ?

They’ll bend over, take it and ask for more that lot.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

TBF more and more of them seem to be seeing the light nowadays and are beginning to realise they are getting seriously ****** over.

Will we see protests in the near future do we think or will they just bend over and take it like they always do?

Carrying Wael down Gloucester Road on their shoulders was one of the most cringey things I’ve ever seen in football...when I met Steve Lansdown I just shook his hand and said ‘thanks’ - because he’s a humble, dignified and committed guy.....they were taken in by the crap that they were served up from day one...they ridiculed us with equally cringey You Tube videos claiming they were soooooo rich, etc etc etc....it’s all gradually imploding and they are all slowly realising that it’s gonna come crashing down, whilst the multi billionaire owner of Bristol City FC continues to put his money where his mouth is with regard to our infrastructure and development - opinions will differ regarding SL, and rightly so, he’s made some great decisions and some surprising ones, but his heart is definitely in the right place....and when it comes down to it....which owner would you prefer? Wael or Lansdown? Which one would you trust?

• Like 5

Anyway ......panic over ..... there’s news on the new tent .....sorry temporary new Stand 

If this is true ........ (Posted on Sagshat)

:laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

The new stand arrived, however the rear of the stand clashed with the pastie hut and the entrance clashed with the toilets. In short it wasn’t measured up properly and was sent back. Needs amending now should be back in a few weeks.

#clashwithpastyhut

:laughcont:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

There’s more.......

And they only half finished that!!

Edit: the last stand built which ran the length of the pitch was built over 90 years ago - the South Stand.

I guess some things never change.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Apparently the small celebration has been delayed by technical issues and won't now be delivered until January. A temporary celebration is being sourced and will hopefully be ready for October. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

Apparently the small celebration has been delayed by technical issues and won't now be delivered until January. A temporary celebration is being sourced and will hopefully be ready for October. 

Their problem being is that they will actually need people to turn up to the Mem for a change.

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

But it was the greyhound company that built and paid for the stand. Not BRFC.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

60 years since they last built a stand and those saddoes are celebrating the fact! Truly astonishing. Why on earth would you want to bring to everybody's attention 60 years of abject failure.

Still, why build when you can just pitch up take advantage and steal.

• Haha 1