IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

22 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Truly nasty....

This is actually so funny it’s not funny anymore but embarrassing

duscussing football with a work colleague in the US, asked where we were, top 6, could be playing Liverpool next year he said, meanwhile someone thinks the above is a worthwile positive news story, what is it 20 ft long and there’s still posts in the way 

1 hour ago, Flounder said:

The worst thing is a quick google find at least two companies that supply temporary stands that at least don’t have a pillar every 6 foot. Perhaps the red seats put them off

11846DF2-C8B1-41D5-8275-F915F818E1DE.jpeg

Not sponsored by our council tax payers money this one. Bristol Energy can whistle for my business now ?

• Like 2

Meltdown pre game..

It's hard not to conclude that DC either doesn't give a sh** anymore or just flat out wants the sack. The constant selection of Nichols when we are already struggling for goals is perverse.

Also a Reilly and Nichols frontline shows that he is just throwing sh** against a wall and seeing what sticks. Why is he doing this on the 9th game of the season when he should know what sort of strike partnership works best by now?

If he wants the sack at this point I would be happy to give it to him quite frankly. Bore off with your awful players!

Wonder how many Sags bothered to attend.  Guessing at 8,500 less 500 Coventry minus 1,000 who paid but didn't go, so around 7,000 loyal and true blue few ?.  Could even be less.

Evil Post says 8385 less 1137 coventry = 7248 home.  A fair few may have stayed home in the dry today, so real attendance somewhere between 6k and 6.5k

Edited by wendyredredrobin

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Wonder how many Sags bothered to attend.  Guessing at 8,500 less 500 Coventry minus 1,000 who paid but didn't go, so around 7,000 loyal and true blue few ?.  Could even be less.

Cov sold out their allocation I think so about 1100 from them? Probably around 6k fewers (it is raining after all and a lot will still have hangovers after celebrating Wigan`s win into the wee small hours)

2 hours ago, Unan said:

“We are bigger and richer than you’ll ever be”

As soon as I scrolled down and saw Wael @ £400 million and inside that top 20 rich list on BP 'Live' rag site I closed it; And I previously found no notation as to how they calculated the wealth sum for each FL league club; no doubt just made up. Is it really just the BP 'Live' site we have for news now? Its largely fake or old news.

Otib is the news now with an honourable mention to the new bcfc.co.uk. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I hear the rumours of the UWE being on again have been going around up there. 

Surely they wouldn't have splashed out on new stands if they were moving soon :noexp:

They will just fold it up and transport it to the new venue, one of those pop up gazebos afterall  isn’t it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 21/09/2018 at 18:51, Rich said:

Getting to look like a poor mans Eastville with every new additional stand. Soon they'll be planting flowers behind the goals and allowing dogs to run around the pitch.

Wait for it.

Not before Dopey manually manipulates them all off

Edited by alexukhc

5 hours ago, chinapig said:

Not a good publicity photo. You can't see the concourse, coffee shop, bars, food outlets, big screen and so on.

They must be there because we know they are up there with Spurs when it comes to stadium development.

So I didn’t dream it....they really said that ‘no club except Spurs has done more to improve their stadium than Roverzzz over this summer’???!!!!! I don’t think I have any more laughter in me....but that is certainly worth a guffaw or two!