IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 hours ago, bristolmoose said:

How can this be?

I thought they were the second best turnstiles in the country behind Spurs?

Someone from the Gas had better give Spurs the heads-up, only fair they should use their experiences to help out a similar club avoid potential problems. :laughcont:

Good old HG,can always be relied upon to make you laugh, what a tosser

Henbury Gas Avatar

So in your considered opinion what "type" of owner you would like and can you name any currently owners of clubs like you desire ? 

I'll give you one

Stephen Lansdown

The same Stephen Lansdown who wanted to invest in Bristol Rovers before taking over that shower of sh** south of the River, but was rejected out of hand by the then "caring" board of Bristol Rovers.

Or Would prefer somebody like Mike Ashley ? all mouth and Trousers but one of the best Business Brains in this Country.

No

I much prefer the group of Investors we have who want to progress this club to a SUSTAINABLE future  ?

• Haha 6
  • Hmmm 1

8 hours ago, The Joker said:

So if its not a exit gate how do the disabled supporters leave the ground, puzzling :wacko:

The OP on here said "No steward has the authority to open an exit gate ..." - I was just clarifying that it was not solely an exit gate, there are larger gates which are  only opened at the end of the match where exit can be accessed by all supporters. 

20 minutes ago, In the Net said:

The OP on here said "No steward has the authority to open an exit gate ..." - I was just clarifying that it was not solely an exit gate, there are larger gates which are  only opened at the end of the match where exit can be accessed by all supporters. 

Oh good glad you cleared that up.. i can rest easy knowing the DS can leave ?

27 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Many thanks for the clarification! It just seems to me that one or two Sags are getting a little "touchy" over everything that is (or isn't) happening at their place. Gate use is virtually irrelevant given the wider picture at "The Mem Stad", but glad to say that you have soundly cleared the issue up.

For the Blue Few "sand in yer vagina" must be a terrible thing. Never forget there is a far more enjoyable alternative south of the river. 

Hope this helps... ?

Edited by BS3City

43 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Still sounds dodgy to me :whistle:

18 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

Everyone who posts on here will know a few roves fans, either from work or living in the same area etc.  The ones I know are through the england connection and truth be told most are ok . What really got my goat was when the fake shake took over and all off a sudden there giving it large ( i dont think social media helps) there doing this and going to do that , but yes calling it the Waqa shack does show they can laugh at them self’s but nowhere near as much as we do . SIDE NOTE are they giving away Liverpool shirts some Where’ ? They seem to be springing up everywhere......

Had to listen to one today giving it the big 'un because they managed to win a game,stating how in his opinion we(City)will definitely finish bottem six.....

¢¥π#.....

Edited by Robert the bruce

I can only surmise that the gas got the idea for their seating from the temporary stands that are erected at the Badminton Horse Trials. These were obviously attended by them in great numbers so they could supply the punishment for any horses that were found guilty. :) 

Badminton2015500.jpg

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Unan said:
13 minutes ago via mobile Hugo the Elder likes this
Post Options

Post by axegas on 13 minutes ago

Maybe we have a tinpot stadium setup but we have a Premier league community trust. Absolutely class, something to be really proud of.

They have a premier league everything apart from those that matter don't they??

More Premier league community truss than trust....has anyone told Tottenham?

6 hours ago, BS3City said:

Only the pre-match warm up but that stand is definitely rocking!!!

Why have they got such a wide run off behind the goal, is it to stop the opposition keeper from being lamped around the ear?

Probably back to their old tricks of getting the ball up top quickly from anywhere on the pitch.

1 hour ago, Unan said:
13 minutes ago via mobile Hugo the Elder likes this
Post Options

Post by axegas on 13 minutes ago

Maybe we have a tinpot stadium setup but we have a Premier league community trust. Absolutely class, something to be really proud of.

They have a premier league everything apart from those that matter don't they??

Do they really think that they are the only football club that has a community trust ?

Just about every club does similar things - including our own with ******* knobs on.

They really are in their own little bubble and up their own arses.

Sad bastards.