IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I disagree,  they were already a laughing stock. The new owners just carried on where the last lot left off. Oh and they carried him aloft down Gloucester Rd for good measure. ???

Bet a few of them would love to carry him down the Gloucester Rd again...

In the general direction of away!!!

• Haha 1

In relation to an article published in the Bristol Post:

"It's almost as if they're trying to give their favourite football club (BCFC 1982) a laugh."

Ha Ha......We don't need the BP to do that. The muppets running, playing for and supporting the club are doing that quite nicely.

On 04/10/2018 at 06:38, Vincent Vega said:

I disagree,  they were already a laughing stock. The new owners just carried on where the last lot left off. Oh and they carried him aloft down Gloucester Rd for good measure. ???

Whats the matter with me its not funny anymore its just sad what am i doing feeling sorry for them.

• Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

In relation to an article published in the Bristol Post:

"It's almost as if they're trying to give their favourite football club (BCFC 1982) a laugh."

Ha Ha......We don't need the BP to do that. The muppets running, playing for and supporting the club are doing that quite nicely.

It’s been a very long time since they did anything that stopped us laughing at them.  I think the gap is now 18 years old, 18 years of pissing ourselves laughing at the deluded fools down the road.

I am sure they laughed in 1982 and I’m sure they laughed at our relegations, but other than that, have we (in living memory) done anything they can actually laugh at? 

Failing in the play off final for the Premier League?  It’s not so funny though when they realise they are nowhere near that level.

Ashton Vale falling through?  Not so funny when they realise they are playing in one of (if not the) the worst grounds in the Football League.  And they can’t even get proper planning permission for tents.

They have absolutely nothing on us.

4 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Unfortunately, as advertising is now personalised, they may not see it, not to ruin a good post though! ?

They won't see that. Turns out that a computer shop owner in Henbury actually manages the entire Pro Boards storage and server network globally and it was only the other day that the CEO popped in to see him and it was then that he said, 'No red shirt advertising please' which the CEO immediately agreed to do.

I heard he had other requests as well, but he never got time to discuss them as Mark Zukerberg was waiting in line and wanted his opinion one some redesigns Facebook are thinking of making, and with him having the best webpage in the world EVER where else could he go!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5