IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

More Sag comedy.....:

Not quite what you expect I'm afraid. A moan about those ruddy pidgeons that sit above us in the West Stand near the players entrance. Quite a number of us have had to suffer being targets for these birds which might be considered funny. However when you are splattered might a case of health be considered. Clearly some form of netting to prevent them perching would help. I have contacted the club a week ago. They responded they would get back to me but heard nothing since.
Trivial attachment I know and now waiting for the comedians to respond.

He talks about confidence, picking them up, it’s not fitness... then states at least a few times ‘the quality is not there’, ‘we will try to coach them to be better than they are’ and ‘well they are hardworking’. 

That’s gonna help their confidence, dipshit. 

Watching that, maybe he is vastly overrated as a manager. 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, 29AR said:

He talks about confidence, picking them up, it’s not fitness... then states at least a few times ‘the quality is not there’, ‘we will try to coach them to be better than they are’ and ‘well they are hardworking’. 

That’s gonna help their confidence, dipshit. 

Watching that, maybe he is vastly overrated as a manager. 

He does seem to be running out of excuses.

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

He does seem to be running out of excuses.

He’s either too thick to handle an interview or begging to be sacked. 

I definitely don’t fear them with him at the helm. No motivation, no desire, terrible pr, watching that was like watching O’Driscoll. 

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

What ! DC didn't mention "money is no expense" this week , I'm so so disappointed !

True that.

But he did come out with another gem.

"The non-negotiables were good"!?

What does that mean?...... you agree to wear a comedy football kit or zummat?!

14 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

More Sag comedy.....:

Not quite what you expect I'm afraid. A moan about those ruddy pidgeons that sit above us in the West Stand near the players entrance. Quite a number of us have had to suffer being targets for these birds which might be considered funny. 

I thought it was us that were supposed to be “shitheads”..?! 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just got back from London (saw Weller at the Festival hall) look on here and I've missed 5 pages.

What did I miss :rofl2br:

It can`t be just me who, when I see this thread has leapt forward five or six pages in a fairly short period of time, settles down with a cup of tea and a packet of digestives before opening it in eager anticipation of what the latest disaster to have befallen them is.

It rarely disappoints.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

23 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

More Sag comedy.....:

Not quite what you expect I'm afraid. A moan about those ruddy pidgeons that sit above us in the West Stand near the players entrance. Quite a number of us have had to suffer being targets for these birds which might be considered funny. However when you are splattered might a case of health be considered. Clearly some form of netting to prevent them perching would help. I have contacted the club a week ago. They responded they would get back to me but heard nothing since.

Thought they'd be used to being shat on by now.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wow!            http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13085/burton-gas-matchday-thread?page=13

Rosssgb posts; (will his post be removed or will he be banned for this)?

More seriously, I know Burton aren’t great but given where we are as a club did anyone really expect us to get anything away to these newly relegated clubs?

Think some realism is needed, Burton/Barnsley/Rotherham/Millwall in recent times all of these clubs have yo-yo’ed between this league and the Championship allowing them to build up decent squads. I don’t think we can go to any of them and *expect* a result. 

1 shot on target again is an embarrassment but as DC keeps saying what can you expect selling your best attacking players every window. It’s like selling an F1 car and replacing it with a Fiat Panda yes it’s a car but it doesn’t do anywhere near the job required. 

At this point I’ll be happy with survival and would snap anyone’s hand off for a 20th place finish. Season has been a total write off and we need to sort things out OFF of the pitch, if we want any progression ON the pitch. 

We are a shambles behind the scenes and the sooner a sale is announced the better. A few licks of paint, electronic turnstiles (which will in time pay for themselves) and a new stand (funded by the sponsors) massively painted over the cracks that many still fail to admit. We are a non league club infrastructure wise and falling more behind every season. Mansfield, Swindon and whoever else are all cracking on with training grounds and the like, what have we got? An overgrown field. Enough said.

31 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

They managed four shots at goal this week. One of them the Burton keeper had to stop or it would've gone in the goal behind him.

There's the problem. It has to be stopped. The whole country wants its best loved team to score but some b keeper spoils it. Teresa May, sort this. Or give us £10 million for The Snake.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Seriously reckon that was Dopey's last game.

Shame really

It's a Mexican standoff.  Dopey won't walk without his contract being paid up and the Wally family won't sack him because they'd have to pay up his contract.  Meanwhile the sags inexorable slide to the basement division continues apace.  As you say, shame really.

• Like 1

I actually feel a bit sorry for DC. I'm sure there is a half tidy manager in there somewhere but he's working with no support or backing. He should walk away before he gets a "sacking" on his CV. Perhaps he can get a stress sick note from his doctor to cover his departure. Rovers look a lost cause atm and I can't believe some still think there is financial backing waiting. I don't hate them cos they are a Bristol club (sort of) but I do fear for their future under the present structure. Yes they give us plenty to laugh about but they do nothing for the image of Bristol in footballing terms.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

It can`t be just me who, when I see this thread has leapt forward five or six pages in a fairly short period of time, settles down with a cup of tea and a packet of digestives before opening it in eager anticipation of what the latest disaster to have befallen them is.

It rarely disappoints.

The huge risk in doing that is snorting whatever drink you have chosen through uncontrolable laughter. Its happened to me more than once reading this thread

• Haha 1

would love the R*vers supporters club (AKA the Post) to interview the guys holding this fraud shoulder high. So how do you feel now then.
Mind you, if it carries on he could be carried down North street. All together now... "the gAss are going down" :clapping:

Wael-al-Quadi-celebrating-with-Rovers-fans.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

More Sag comedy.....:

Those Pidgeons are Dead Sh**heads reincarnated !