IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

That was October last year tbf and don’t think anything was ever proven that it did take place? 

City will no doubt get the blame for some of the trouble today from a few of them atleast, it’s what they do’s.

Thanks

The link on the Evil Post site had me

I knew I was having a bad week but .....:comando:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Good grief, the video in that link is very embarrassing....and the morons on their forum are soooo quick to condemn our fans as the aggressive thugs in Bristol.....look at the big, brave gas boys keeping up their ‘family club’ image in this video from last season...hypocritical idiots....

27 minutes ago, GJS said:

What is the record for league games without a goal? I can’t can’t seem to find the answer.

It’s eleven.....jointly held by Coventry (1919/1920) and Hartlepool (1992/1993) - a long way to go for da famous quarterzzz but worth keeping an eye on!

Incidentally, another interesting fact....the most goals ever scored on one day in England was 209 in 44 games on 1st February 1936 - there was only one 0-0 draw that day....Aldershot 0 Bristol City 0.....there were NINE hatricks that day and 3 players scored 4 goals....notable results were Chester 12 York 0 and Crewe 5 Chesterfield 6 - nice to see we contributed to the biggest goalfest in history!!!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Good grief, the video in that link is very embarrassing....and the morons on their forum are soooo quick to condemn our fans as the aggressive thugs in Bristol.....look at the big, brave gas boys keeping up their ‘family club’ image in this video from last season...hypocritical idiots....

Then had the cheek to complain that Adams (Plymouth Manager) and our own Zak Vyner we’re taking the piss out of them by waving towards them :facepalm: 

Belters

• Haha 1

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/man-arrested-after-significant-disorder-2130871

This clears everything up, was 100% them ‘teds’ as we were away today so a fair few of them decided that spending an afternoon kicking off on Glos Road was the way to go, after all the Sags would never dream of chasing opposing fans down a residential street would they.

To$$ers

1 hour ago, Dolman Block B said:

Oxford fans on their forums saying

” The Mem is a circus”

Tents here there everywhere 

To be fair, their old stadium, The Manor Ground, was a mix of odd looking ‘stands’ and terracing....but at least they have moved on, and progressed into a new, modern stadium.....da gas must be so jealous.....

6 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/man-arrested-after-significant-disorder-2130871

This clears everything up, was 100% them ‘teds’ as we were away today so a fair few of them decided that spending an afternoon kicking off on Glos Road was the way to go, after all the Sags would never dream of chasing opposing fans down a residential street would they.

To$$ers

Maybe @Stortz and myself will appear on a most wanted list.

18 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

To$$ers

Have I missed something? I can’t see anywhere in that link where our fans are blamed for the trouble? Apologies if I’ve missed something...

The thing is, that they like to blame our fans for infiltrating, but why would they?

I have to go past their tip fairly regularly and feel so embarrassed to see the state of it.  Of course the state of their team seems to suit it nowadays.

Their fans have also been an embarrassment over the years.  I went to school with a few and none of them had an IQ of over about 10.

No doubt Scum fans who eavesdrop on this thread will try to make out that we’re hypocritical for pointing out hooliganism among their fans when some of our own have been equally culpable in the past.

I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a City fan though who doesn’t acknowledge we’ve a minority of idiots in our support who besmirch the club’s name, whereas there are plenty of Gastards who refuse to entertain the notion that not 100% of their fans are anything but cuddly, lovable Good Samaritans.

All City fans are evil troublemakers while butter wouldn’t melt with Gash fans. Complete rubbish, but there you go. That’s Gas Logic at its finest.

It seems as if the problems among an element of their support are getting worse instead of better too - hardy surprisingly if they have their heads firmly in the sand on the issue.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

To be fair, their old stadium, The Manor Ground, was a mix of odd looking ‘stands’ and terracing....but at least they have moved on, and progressed into a new, modern stadium.....da gas must be so jealous.....

Certainly the strangest ground I’d ever visited and there’s only one that can compete with in now!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

As far as I can see from that BP video it appeared to show a few fat, bald middle aged men struggling to run after some other fat, bald middle aged men.

Quite sad to see really.

Yep mass disorder by da famous GHS. About 15 OAPs breathing out their assholes. Really are an embarrassment to our city. The quicker they disappear the better 

• Like 1