IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

51 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Remember going there years ago . Really foggy couldn’t see anything. Asking Andy Leaning what was going on . Think we drew 1-1 The chief scored 

For some reason we had tickets for one of their stands, about a van load of us, I remember Timmy Mallet was up behind us and someone complained about us being loud by asking ,"do you always support your team with your mouths?" :clapping:

Wrong end for the goal too.

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Remember going there years ago . Really foggy couldn’t see anything. Asking Andy Leaning what was going on . Think we drew 1-1 The chief scored 

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

I was at that game , couldn’t see a bloody thing 

Snap, left early assumed it would be called off

16 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

So 5 games withour scoring a goal and apparently haven't even looked like doing so.  Must be boring as **** having to watch that dross eveey week.

Their fans will need a new song "when will we score again".

There’s a funny clip somewhere of fans bringing giant arrows pointing towards the goal at a team that forgot how to score.

48 minutes ago, Super said:

....and the fans of the family club are called ‘utter scum’ by a dog handler in that link....but I thought it was just City fans who were thugs and a disgrace to Bristol....the ‘most popular and loved fans in the world’ were throwing chairs, bottles and fireworks at rival fans and the police and police dogs...great quote in that piece from a dog handler...”You drew, the dogs won” - BRFC - Bristol’s shame....

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....and the fans of the family club are called ‘utter scum’ by a dog handler in that link....but I thought it was just City fans who were thugs and a disgrace to Bristol....the ‘most popular and loved fans in the world’ were throwing chairs, bottles and fireworks at rival fans and the police and police dogs...great quote in that piece from a dog handler...”You drew, the dogs won” - BRFC - Bristol’s shame....

Strange there is no mention of this on g**chat

7 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Heads in sand on their forum - not a word about the fighting etc.

Which is normal.

6 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

Strange there is no mention of this on g**chat

No there isn`t is there? I would have thought the fans of the best, most loved club in the world would have been leaping to condemn the actions of these thugs but apparently not.

Family club my arse. I expect the first mention will be either that the BP/A&S Plod have made the whole thing up or it was us teds causing the trouble.

1 hour ago, Super said:

I was working this game yesterday and present at all of this disorder. It was probably one of the most violent football disorders I have been involved for a number of years.

i am very very happy that the dogs were present, without them there would have no doubt been considerably more disorder and injuries to police officers. I will be sending them a box of bonios with thanks!!!

i am continuing reviewing footage and will identify any offenders who have been caught committing offences.

we have released a statement and are keen to point out this is a very small minority of so called fans, I am hopeful for further arrests from both sides once footage has been reviewed. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

22 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I was working this game yesterday and present at all of this disorder. It was probably one of the most violent football disorders I have been involved for a number of years.

i am very very happy that the dogs were present, without them there would have no doubt been considerably more disorder and injuries to police officers. I will be sending them a box of bonios with thanks!!!

i am continuing reviewing footage and will identify any offenders who have been caught committing offences.

we have released a statement and are keen to point out this is a very small minority of so called fans, I am hopeful for further arrests from both sides once footage has been reviewed. 

Well I hope the dogs record this gift on their register of interests!

Sounds like it was more significant that a small group if people running towards another small group of people, then running away again before encouraging the other group to attack them before they then ALL ran away, only to then update FaceSpace with a completely embellished account of what happened.

Glad the doggies are okay.

39 minutes ago, pillred said:

remember it well, couldn't believe it was not called off, must be the most delayed cheer to a goal scored ever!

Although...I was at Ayresome Park once in the early ‘90s - we hadn’t won up there for over 80 years apparently - we were given a pen and Tinnion hit it so hard that it went into the back of the net like an Exocet missile, hit an advertisement hoarding behind the goal through the netting and bounced straight back out - because of the velocity it looked like it had hit the post. So we were all stood there looking miserable when the teams suddenly stood in their formations for Boro to kick off from the centre spot. It was only then we realised that we’d scored...a proper delayed celebration! And we won 0-1....

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Well I hope the dogs record this gift on their register of interests!

Sounds like it was more significant that a small group if people running towards another small group of people, then running away again before encouraging the other group to attack them before they then ALL ran away, only to then update FaceSpace with a completely embellished account of what happened.

Glad the doggies are okay.

Yes it was more significant than that!

Dogs are fine, back out and about today thankfully. 

• Like 1