IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, nebristolred said:

Well we can agree to disagree then. I don't see any harm in what she does and if anything it provides us some more insight which we otherwise wouldn't have had. I'm not going to throw my toys out of the pram just because she gave a bit of support to the blue few, as part of her job.

@JulieH carry on giving praise to the ‘Blue Few’ and you may even be allowed on Asschat!! 

Just don’t ask Henbury Gas for a reference !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nebristolred said:

Well we can agree to disagree then. I don't see any harm in what she does and if anything it provides us some more insight which we otherwise wouldn't have had. I'm not going to throw my toys out of the pram just because she gave a bit of support to the blue few, as part of her job.

@JulieH carry on giving praise to the ‘Blue Few’ and you may even be allowed on Asschat!! 

4 minutes ago, daored said:

She should definitely ask Henbury for a reference. Only last week did he have both the chief constable AND the Home Secretary in his shop, they wanted him to repair every bit of technology they have and also ask his advice on all manner of things.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YorkshireSection said:

Why don't you shove your gas sentiments somewhere dark and cold, I think you are on the wrong forum ffs!

copper shows gas colours on city forum shock!

#anotherclevercopper#gaslogic 

3 hours ago, Loon plage said:

Id rather she didn't post at all but thats just my view of course.

Oh no someone wished the Gas good luck, must go into 4 year old salty mode. Christ, grow the **** up.

• Like 16

Personally, I wish the gas nothing but pain, defeat and misery leading to their eventual destruction. I do find Julie's posts informative and useful on the other hand.

I don't want to see anybody sending good wishes to 'them' on here but won't lose any sleep over a member of the constabulary posting, no matter how misguided. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Zero goals in 5 games and a precarious league position, yet Nicholls will still be up front and Dopey will still be the manager. They don't have a hope in hell if they keep carrying on like that and don't change anything ?

Looks like 4th division football for them next year, especially with Wally keeping a padlock on his wallet ?

Never mind, a mythical takeover is coming ?

41 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Oh no someone wished the Gas good luck, must go into 4 year old salty mode. Christ, grow the **** up.

11 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Personally, I wish the gas nothing but pain, defeat and misery leading to their eventual destruction. I do find Julie's posts informative and useful on the other hand.

I don't want to see anybody sending good wishes to 'them' on here but won't lose any sleep over a member of the constabulary posting, no matter how misguided. 

I think Julie was suggesting that slightly happier gasheads were easier to police, but it there are a few on here who would jump on her comments if she said good morning, which I am sure is not news to her.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I think Julie was suggesting that slightly happier gasheads were easier to police, but it there are a few on here who would jump on her comments if she said good morning, which I am sure is not news to her.

Totally understood PSR. My earlier comment was very light hearted and, I'm sure, Julie took it that way. My more recent post is slightly more serious.

I enjoy Julie's insights so would like her to carry on posting. Less of the goodwill towards the other mob though eh Jue! ;) 

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Zero goals in 5 games and a precarious league position, yet Nicholls will still be up front and Dopey will still be the manager. They don't have a hope in hell if they keep carrying on like that and don't change anything ?

Looks like 4th division football for them next year, especially with Wally keeping a padlock on his wallet ?

Never mind, a mythical takeover is coming ?

No need for a padlock on an empty wallet.

18 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

And so it seems that a failure to score in 5 consecutive league games must be down to poor refereeing.  Nothing to do with Tom Nicholls of course ?

Why don't they just play that lad they bought from the Posh , the club who are famed for turning out talented forwards ? 

7 hours ago, myol'man said:

Just searched for GasChat on Google and I got some fat bloke talking about dodgy electrics and plumbing!

Heart surgeon ? 

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I think you are getting  slightly confused the police only say "Evening all", in the morning they just say "You're nicked"

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Totally understood PSR. My earlier comment was very light hearted and, I'm sure, Julie took it that way. My more recent post is slightly more serious.

I enjoy Julie's insights so would like her to carry on posting. Less of the goodwill towards the other mob though eh Jue! ;) 

Noted!

• Thanks 1