IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, sglosbcfc said:

Proper foundations? If they dig any deeper they will be in Australia! Still the stadium might be taking a little while longer than expected (60years since they sold Eastville) but at least they have their fantastic new training ground opening any day soon.

Dont forget the tents, carpets, curtains, fence, club shack, grotto, championship ready sprinklers, etc.

And the foundations are no more than a bloody groundsheet.

And what about the millions they made from selling Matty Taylor, Billy Bodin and Ellis Harrisson?

Edited by wendyredredrobin

6 hours ago, phantom said:

image.png

Imagine if a group of football fans chose to take legal action to challenge the way police treat fans (particularly away fans). Something that could benefit fans of all clubs, something all fans could get behind and help support.

Unless you are a deluded sag, in which case you mock the efforts being made (I'm not trawling that awful site to try to find it, but that is what they did) 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Can you imagine being 10 years old and your Dad taking you to the Dump and forcing you to watch that dross whilst singing Goodnight to some ageing prostitute?

I will be forever greatful to my old man for bringing me up to be a City fan, the thought of being brought up to be a fewer and having to be put through watching their shit football in a dump of a ground  makes me sick.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I will be forever greatful to my old man for bringing me up to be a City fan, the thought of being brought up to be a fewer and having to be put through watching their shit football in a dump of a ground  makes me sick.

I wonder how many have come to their senses and switched from Blue to Red over the past few years...

On 25/10/2018 at 15:28, Coombsy said:

If this is true......

Coombsy saying ‘if this is true...’ - I haven’t laughed so much since Swindon lost 4-0 to PNE in the play off final..!!!

Coombsy, the one who posted in May 2018 that Tammy was definitely coming back to us this season and it was a ‘done deal’ and then defended that claim over and over saying it was definitely gonna happen.....now he or she is posting ‘if this is true’ in response to other posts.....Wahey! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Coombsy saying ‘if this is true...’ - I haven’t laughed so much since Swindon lost 4-0 to PNE in the play off final..!!!

Coombsy, the one who posted in both May 2017 and May 2018 that Tammy was definitely coming back to us this season and it was a ‘done deal’ and then defended that claim over and over saying it was definitely gonna happen.....now he or she is posting ‘if this is true’ in response to other posts.....Wahey! 

Small correction.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

The BBC news tonight confirms the claim of the 15ers that there are similarities between them and Spurs "... the only two clubs building new stands". Apparently neither team will perform at home during 2018.

Pretty the gas has performed at home this year. Either a farce or a comedy of errors. Can't remember which.

5 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

The BBC news tonight confirms the claim of the 15ers that there are similarities between them and Spurs "... the only two clubs building new stands". Apparently neither team will perform at home during 2018.

They even got that wrong Rudolf and not one bit of canvas in sight!

• Like 1

On 26/10/2018 at 10:09, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Great predictions from this belter a couple of years ago.

UWE Stadium?

Home crowds under 7k :laughcont:

Mind the Gap Sagheads...

02F62C02-2B31-4B46-B6C6-0D985C276AA8.jpeg

Helllooooooooo. Hey? I gotta say it....unlucky da shit!

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Haha 5

Reality has struck home! http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13180/day-out

I had to go to West London today to sort out a personal matter, and I went past Brentfords new ground. They already have the steelwork in place for the main stand and the stand opposite. Yet another club who we used to play on a regular basis moving way ahead of us.

On October 26, 2018 at 04:09, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Great predictions from this belter a couple of years ago.

UWE Stadium?

Home crowds under 7k :laughcont:

Mind the Gap Sagheads...

02F62C02-2B31-4B46-B6C6-0D985C276AA8.jpeg

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth - **** off Irene, **** off, Irene - the Gas are going down.