IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

21 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

I wonder how many have come to their senses and switched from Blue to Red over the past few years...

For the second time this season I had me r**ers mate sat next to me in the south stand. That’s two more games than he watched the blue few this season. When I told another mate we got a blue amongst, the blue said said he’s always supported both. 

Mmm

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Under 500 rovers fans at Barnsley today, less than what we had there last season. 

I thought they had world class support... 

Apparently they will return in their droves when their new stadium is built. I understand they are now looking at sites in Narnia.

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, adamski said:

To think that some lucky kids have spent their whole childhood looking at the gas in their rear view mirrors, let’s all wish them the same view for their remaining 70+ years!

I totally agree. As seemingly the only city fan to attend Downend School during the early to mid 90s - the last 18 years have been a dream...

• Haha 1

Seems Stefan Payne has quickly sussed out the "loyal and few" - and doesn't like them!  ???

lhawkster

lhawkster Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 24 posts
4 hours ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by lhawkster on 4 hours ago

I seen this today totally disrespectful we were clapping the players off near the front and he was saying f off you c..ts using the w signs and I said well done Stephan like I said to all the players good game and he basically told me and my friend to f off aswell..
I have sent a email to the club as think he is professional and shouldn't speak to anyone like this.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SX227 said:

Seems Stefan Payne has quickly sussed out the "loyal and few" - and doesn't like them!  ???

lhawkster

lhawkster Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 24 posts
4 hours ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by lhawkster on 4 hours ago

I seen this today totally disrespectful we were clapping the players off near the front and he was saying f off you c..ts using the w signs and I said well done Stephan like I said to all the players good game and he basically told me and my friend to f off aswell..
I have sent a email to the club as think he is professional and shouldn't speak to anyone like this.

He's not the first Payne to have upset them...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, 22A said:

Reality has struck home! http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13180/day-out

I had to go to West London today to sort out a personal matter, and I went past Brentfords new ground. They already have the steelwork in place for the main stand and the stand opposite. Yet another club who we used to play on a regular basis moving way ahead of us.

State of that thread. They aren't very bright are they? "We culd build more on da mem!!1" idiots. 

15 hours ago, pommers65 said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13185/stefan-payne-reaction....more fun from our noiseless neighbours 

What? The world’s best fans, loved by everyone in football, abusing one of their own players and crying when he reacted to it?! Surely not, there must have been some pesky teds in the away end at Oakwell, there’s no way da gas would act like that...is there?! No, definitely not cos they always wang on about being better supporters than us, we’re just fickle thugs apparently...it must have been undercover teds in amongst yet another massive gas invasion....less than 500 wasn’t it...impressive...

• Haha 1

Blimey. And people think we are harsh on patto!

Gastafari Avatar
Gastafari
Fans' Favourite
3 hours ago
The blokes a f*cking bellend. Yet another shocker for the supposed "Head Of Recruitment". We're going down with pricks like that in our team.

These are the sort of players that sent us to The Conference.

Lazy, fat, disinterested, and a complete lack of effort.

Like others have said if you're generally crap, its not your fault you've been signed, if you're giving it your all, fans wouldn't be so harsh if they can see the efforts been put in.

Payne on the other hand clearly just can't be bothered.

He deserves stick.

Its amazing that Payne and Nichols are the most expensive "Strike Force" in our history.

Both are about as much use as a f*cking Chocolate Frying Pan.

Disaster.
Edited by Super
  • Haha 5

59 minutes ago, Super said:

Gastafari Avatar
Gastafari
Fans' Favourite
3 hours ago
The blokes a f*cking bellend. Yet another shocker for the supposed "Head Of Recruitment". We're going down with pricks like that in our team.

Like others have said if you're generally crap, its not your fault you've been signed, if you're giving it your all, fans wouldn't be so harsh if they can see the efforts been put in.

He deserves stick.

Its amazing that Payne and Nichols are the most expensive "Strike Force" in our history.

Disaster.

This makes me happy

1 hour ago, Super said:

Gastafari Avatar
Gastafari
Fans' Favourite
3 hours ago

He deserves stick.

Disaster.

Hah! Remember how they were full of themselves for attracting him from Shrewsbury because they are such a huge club?

Someone should send this to Paul Hurst and help cheer him up after his sacking.

Edited by Port Said Red

The blokes a f*cking bellend. Yet another shocker for the supposed "Head Of Recruitment". We're going down with pricks like that in our team. These are the sort of players that sent us to The Conference. Lazy, fat, disinterested, and a complete lack of effort.

Is this describing a player, or a typical fan of theirs?