IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

No chance we’d get that for a first round replay against a non league side.

On this and the Checkatrade Trophy I cant really take the piss out of Rovers without feeling like a bit of a hypocrite. We’ve had some low attendances in both as well.

League games on the other hand, totally different kettle of fish ***(which brings us neatly back to Charlton Mackerel :) ) . They used to claim their ground would be full every match if they got back to L1, that was a load of shit....surprise surprise.

2 hours ago, 22A said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13305/barnet-match-thread?page=8

Chesham, Barrow and now Barnet, all from the non league. This is shameful, pathetic, hideous, woeful, dire and things like that. Thrashing on Saturday?
Probably, and the sad thing is I'm beginning to not care

He forgot to mention Hitchin.

Na, he's got ointment for that now. 

• Haha 1

If you look at Dopey's body language, he is a very very worried man.  He knows gis time is up and he can't keep blaming the mentality of the group week after week.

Tonight they have sunk to yet another new low, fans booing and more players telling the fans to fuch off.

No money for new players in the January window, no new stadium, no new training ground, an owner who wants to sell, but nobody is idiotic enough to buy, suppliers not being paid, and a mortgage that is more than the ground is worth.  The end is nigh.

48 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They are cool fans....I was once in Northampton when Barnet happened to be playing the Cobblers away.....so I joined them in the away end....what great support they gave non stop for 90 minutes....I was well impressed...

I did some ground hopping a couple of years ago and went to the Hive when they played Crewe. Their fans were great. When I mentioned being a City fan we had a right laugh taking the piss out of the fewers

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pillred said:

just watched the highlights there were at least a couple of hundred Barnet fans, fair play to them they looked delighted sat in their little tent.

No there weren’t 

i was present and definitely only 96, confirmed by cctv as I counted them !!!!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JulieH said:

No there weren’t 

i was present and definitely only 96, confirmed by cctv as I counted them !!!!

Serious question Julie! Why do you need to count on cctv, surely it would be picked up on the turnstiles?

Or were you having a bet with a colleague? 

“I bet there is over 100 there”

”I bet there isn’t your wrong, let’s get the CCTV out”

• Flames 1

Typical sags, never their own fault of course..

"

2740 says it all really! Can’t recall it ever being that low for a game bar checkatrade protests

We used to get more than that for the football league trophy before it came the Checkatrade. Sad to see the decline in the value of the FA cup in supporters eyes more than anything."

Sounds like they've once again shown their racist side too..

Not because of the team or managers performance, but those idiots shouting and booing at the team at full time. absolute disgusting language and behavior by so called supporters.

We need to get behind this team and encourage them, not question their family heritage or ask them to have sex and travel   

Edited by Unan

41 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Serious question Julie! Why do you need to count on cctv, surely it would be picked up on the turnstiles?

Or were you having a bet with a colleague? 

“I bet there is over 100 there”

”I bet there isn’t your wrong, let’s get the CCTV out”

Yes the figures were available via turn stiles and yes you are not far wrong, on some quieter games at city and rovers we might do something like that!! Loser gets the coffees in !! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

10ukG_qO_bigger.jpg

Last night’s result was very disappointing. As let down as we feel, and I apologise for that, we need to keep going collectively and strive for better.

i think he’s speaking the truth, just part of longer statement

strive for better....... offers for this heap I’ve bought and can’t wait to offload

15 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Yes the figures were available via turn stiles and yes you are not far wrong, on some quieter games at city and rovers we might do something like that!! Loser gets the coffees in !! 

youd be nuts drinking anything up there Julie. god only knows where they have tapped into for water up there,probably a nice easy plastic pipe behind the portaloos