IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yeah, and don’t those Gas bastards make sure they chuck that in our face on a regular basis.

Edit, just seen Loon Plague’s post

It was a bad time, but at least our board didn't use the 2nd world war as a smokescreen when selling eastville to the Greyhound Company. A task made easier I am sure, by the fact that the two companies shared a few board members at the time.

7 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

They've been using fans companies as well, and allegedly then taking a while to pay or not pay at all like you've mentioned.

It's sort of a lose lose situation for the companies because they either don't push for their money and are left out of pocket, or they do push for it & potentially put a nail in the coffin to ruin their club. 

Club or company?

I know a few gasheads lack brain cells but the ones that have an established company surely know that the Company they’ve built comes first. The club don’t want to ruin those relationships either so it baffles me as to why they won’t cough up what they owe, unless they really are that skint!?

56 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Plus à further twenty thousand on other couches. 

Well that's it then, Major.  I don't need to revisit this forum until January 1st 2019 as I'm seriously not going to see a better comment than yours for the rest of the year!  Well done, that man.

??

Auld lang syne and all that……………. have a fantastic Christmas everybody, I love you all - 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

You could well be right. I mean, does anyone know for sure that it stays at the swamp on non matchdays? For all we know they could pack it away after the game and truck it off to whoever`s hired it.

Would be fantastic to see the sags go under due to an outstanding bill of £500,000 for Tent arrears from Go Outdoors 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Would be fantastic to see the sags go under due to an outstanding bill of £500,000 for Tent arrears from Go Outdoors 

A big failing from The fewers (aka the most loyal fans in the world) - is that they have never mobilised and formed any sort of unified group that can challenge the club.

34 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

A big failing from The fewers (aka the most loyal fans in the world) - is that they have never mobilised and formed any sort of unified group that can challenge the club.

If anyone started such a group, they would instantly be outed as gert shitheads, and be ostracised. As it's not possible for such a true and loyal group of best fans in the world to have such dissenters within their midst, so they must be Teds. Long may that head in the sand attitude continue.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Rich said:

If anyone started such a group, they would instantly be outed as gert shitheads, and be ostracised. As it's not possible for such a true and loyal group of best fans in the world to have such dissenters within their midst, so they must be Teds. Long may that head in the sand attitude continue.

That’s why they brand themselves ‘loyal and true’ as no matter what is thrown at them by whoever’s in charge, they lap it all up bend over and get shafted without so much of a peep. Yet anyone who posts over on that lovefest of a forum about voicing an opinion and making a stand they are labelled a ted, or come out with, we ain’t like them s’heads who kick off and whinge at the slightest little thing, and no more is said.

Here’s the thing Saggies, we don’t kick off at every little thing but if there is something seriously not going well or needs changing we will make sure that they know about it. The only time I’ve seen any sort off ‘protest’ was about 50 of you on the pitch in your Lonsdale slip on’s chanting sack the board towards Nick Higgs, and yes of course it was too little too late as Colin Daniel already sent you down. As for today plenty of City fans warned you that Wally wasn’t all what was being made out to be but did you listen no of course not, we were bitter jealous Teds worried that you’ll soon be overtaking us on your way to Premier League glory ? Where’s your fantastic, lovely bloke of an owner now? Gone into hiding and haven’t heard from him for weeks, yet none of you are questioning a thing, he’s having you over right before your eyes, and yet you just sit back and watch, that’s why you’ll always be Ragass Rovers who’ll never be anywhere above L1, you get what you deserve at the end of the day, and I’d be extremely worried right now if I was a fewer, thankfully I’m not.

OTIB

• Like 13

12 hours ago, LilRascal said:

Just watching Solihull Moors vs Blackpool on the Beeb... why are they playing it at the Memorial “Stadium”??

blue tent in the corner and everything...

Their ground is better than the Minimal Stadium as it has a tuck shop in the corner.