IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, myol'man said:

Hamer is apparently keen to get Cotterill in - he’s been his guest at recent games.

Cotts,GJ, SOD or Marcus Stewart!!!!!

SOD is coaching Wolves’ academy players - he wouldn’t even consider such a step down...

Edit: he left Wolves yesterday apparently - cheers to those who pointed it out...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

After he said on national radio that he wanted QPR to beat Rovers in the league cup earlier this season?! Don’t think he’s as popular with the sags as he once was....

Didn’t he also accuse the owners of not backing Dopey financially in the press or did I dream that?

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Seeing what?  You aren't comparing Lee to Daryl are you?  You are an embarrassment to the forum.

Not comparing LEE to Daryl, just stating he (SL) should do the same a to LJ what the gas did to DC, and embarrassing, FXXK YOU, just because I make a statement I get abused, another Johnson happy clapper again, 

• Confused 1
  • Flames 2

9 minutes ago, Izza said:

Imagine showing a prospective manager around the mem and he asks about the training ground then gets shown the car park with a few bins for goal posts :laugh:

Ye you could imagine it . Wally to new manager. Here’s the training ground and we got a massive job ahead of us . 

New Manager . Don’t worry I will get us out of the relegation zone . 

Wally . I’m not on about that. You got to pick all the dogshit up before they train. :laughcont:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
14/1
Tim Sherwood
14/1
Craig Bellamy
20/1
Harry Redknapp
20/

Any of these would be great. Just think about it.

Harry Redknapp would have the entering admin in no time. With Darrel gone he'd be safe to bring his own accountant too.

A Jordanian, as I remember Wael of Fortune saying that he would feel a failure if there wasn't a Jordanian influence in the club in the future, or one of the people down below. Graham Coughlan, if they manage to keep Sunderland down to single figures on Saturday, or Chris Hargreaves as he has a Managerial pedigree (1 season at Torquay). :)