IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, miser said:

Hope they can all get in. Not good weather up north to be locked outside❄☃️

1,300 off them going up to witness it. Not a bad turn out all things considered. Despite that, I’m sure we’ll see reports of thousands of them taking over the North East. 

13 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Better still....

A chimp could get 82 Ltd promoted from L1 with all that fat controllers money pumping that vanity project up the leagues.  

I don’t want anyone connected with that band of petty criminals, thugs and ASPD idiots masquerading as a “family club”

Nobody. Not even a steward or a postman calling if I can help it.

Tough stance but a large part of why we are in this mess and D.C. lost his job is because Steve Lansdown deliberately sabotaged us.

So no Cotterill, no to anyone, player, manager or coach who was at that club.

Read more:  http://gasheads.org/thread/7920/steve-cotterill-rag-bag-rovers#ixzz5Zi42NhjU

What bastard planet are these belters on? :facepalm:

OK , so bit by bit.

Vanity project ? An owner spending money on the club they own, that's what happens at 99% of Football clubs, just because it doesn't happen at their club no need to call Steve names . Oh and as for chimps, that chimp got us promoted with record points and a Wembley win with a net spend of £400k in the black (according to https://www.transferleague.co.uk )

Thugs, ASPD's and petty criminals ? I'm surprised that's not on their shirt logo.

How did Lansdown sabotage them ? Even if he means Taylor one player, when they have sold and bought plenty ? Straw clutching maybe?

It's natural I suppose , to look for someone to blame when things are going badly . Now to most right thinking people it would be the owners, the board and the players at famous and few, but no. Blame all and anyone but them ! And the tit other calling SL a tax dodger FFS. I go on there very rarely, and each time I come away feeling dirty and wondering why I bothered. 

I hope they don't Cott's , he'd probably do a good job , and NOBODY wants that do they .

• Like 2

Seems Fowler could be just right for them.

Doesn't really need to be paid, but is desperate to be given a chance as a manager in England, seems to apply for every job going.

Step in the Gas, take a punt on someone no-one else will consider, whose overseas managerial experience was apparently rubbish, but may not need more than the minimum wage.

As for Fowler, unless he puts his hand in his own pocket, he'll have a squad that will continue to struggle, which won't do his future managerial aspirations any good.

However, both side could be so desperate... 

10 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

OK , so bit by bit.

Vanity project ? An owner spending money on the club they own, that's what happens at 99% of Football clubs, just because it doesn't happen at their club no need to call Steve names . Oh and as for chimps, that chimp got us promoted with record points and a Wembley win with a net spend of £400k in the black (according to https://www.transferleague.co.uk )

Thugs, ASPD's and petty criminals ? I'm surprised that's not on their shirt logo.

How did Lansdown sabotage them ? Even if he means Taylor one player, when they have sold and bought plenty ? Straw clutching maybe?

Oh for Gods sake, do you have to point out a load of facts when some lying Sag belter is trying to play the victim?

It really ruins their deluded view of the World where it’s all big bad Steve Lansdown’s fault for them being shit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Oh for Gods sake, do you have to point out a load of facts when some lying Sag belter is trying to play the victim?

It really ruins their deluded view of the World where it’s all big bad Steve Lansdown’s fault for them being shit.

Strange. It’s not that long ago that they were claiming he was one of their own..!

4 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/pure-football.86/

Sunderland's forum is one of, if not the, best in the country in terms of quality and quantity of posts.

Well worth a look later to find out how shit the Rovers really are.

It wouldn’t shock me if they get a draw or even a win today, so often teams get a surprise result after a failing manager gets sacked.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

I'd actually be happy with a draw today.

Doesn't help Rovers out, and I find it amusing seeing Sunderland in League 1.

They will have players who individually earn the same in a week as some teams entire starting line up.

Would be funny if they got a result. Their views on Dopey might suddenly change.