IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Do they just have the one sponsor? Their ‘banner board’ appears a little empty when compared to ours  

1CE89D35-BDE3-4351-9562-1D768F8A9E28.png

0CB2B621-F1ED-4954-8F47-709BC2768F3A.png

I stupidly bought some of these tyres, they deflated quite quickly, they're crap at taking corners, and eventually went down.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Sniper said:

I stupidly bought some of these tyres, they deflated quite quickly, they're crap at taking corners, and eventually went down.

Is that because you promised to build them a new car, which would be the best in the neighborhood,but eventually left them on the same old banger?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Is he sniffing his fingers after what he’s just been doing to a passing stray cat..?

#GCfingerscats

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Do they just have the one sponsor? Their ‘banner board’ appears a little empty when compared to ours  

1CE89D35-BDE3-4351-9562-1D768F8A9E28.png

0CB2B621-F1ED-4954-8F47-709BC2768F3A.png

Has he been studying Joachim Low?

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I just love the fact that since their billionaire Chelsea-supporting owner took over, we’ve had four tremendous players on loan from Stamford Bridge!

And I also guffawed when Tammy joined us, one of their lot was bleating online that he ‘couldn’t believe Tammy Abraham chose us over them, especially as Wael must have lots of contacts at Chelsea..’ 

That was comedy gold in itself but seeing Dasilva, Kalas and Palmer follow in Tammy’s footsteps is making them spit feathers...but they won’t admit it mind...But, the Watney Cup....

Yeh, can't argue with the evidence.

He has some pretty useful contacts.

Wael's contacts.jpg

1 hour ago, Southstandoriginal said:

Talking of generic bowls..

250px-Uwe_stadium_proposal.jpg

I think the Gas chairman should be given alot of credit

Most fans think their chairman dont listen to them

You can not say that about Weal

He was going to build a new 20k stadium for the gas He then read how much Gasheads hate soulless bowls

and scrapped the idea

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I don't know who you spoke to, but it did happen and I don't know anyone there who would deny that they sung it. I did think it was quite funny at the time.!

Was a tad tongue in cheek, ask most of you lot about anything bad/embarrassing that’s happened with your lot and it either never happened or just play dumb and deny any knowledge at all.

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I just love the fact that since their billionaire Chelsea-supporting owner took over, we’ve had four tremendous players on loan from Stamford Bridge!

And I also guffawed when Tammy joined us, one of their lot was bleating online that he ‘couldn’t believe Tammy Abraham chose us over them, especially as Wael must have lots of contacts at Chelsea..’ 

That was comedy gold in itself but seeing Dasilva, Kalas and Palmer follow in Tammy’s footsteps is making them spit feathers...but they won’t admit it mind...But, the Watney Cup....

I wonder if we’ll ever see Wally at AG taking a sneaky look at some of his favourite teams players?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

0CB2B621-F1ED-4954-8F47-709BC2768F3A.thumb.png.0733aaa4c02e0997552657f43439bfa8.png.815bc3efd018f13150316eb98621c692.png

Looks like he's just taken a bite of "da foinal turd"... ?

It's the same weird gurning/yawning/nervous tick thing that Clarke was doing towards the end of his reign. Is there some sort of Scooby Doo type thing going on where it's actually Clarke wearing a mask and putting on a really bad 'Oirish' accent. Come to think of it, has anyone seen Clarke recently?

"If it wasn't for you meddling meddling teds, we'd have got away with it" etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

First it was the Shanta Fanta now charging for tap water

Wonder if they claim it’s from the spring that runs under their pitch?

Have they still got Boycie on their board? Just like the old Peckham Spring episode

1BADD102-30F3-4DBF-A2D0-6E88AFD2BC82.jpeg

I thought charging for tap water was illegal these days.

Still, they`ll probably claim it was a generic version of 7-UP

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I thought charging for tap water was illegal these days.

Still, they`ll probably claim it was a generic version of 7-UP

You can't charge for tap water but you can charge for the containers, straws, ice etc.

Edited by cheese
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 54-46 said:

First it was the Shanta Fanta now charging for tap water

Wonder if they claim it’s from the spring that runs under their pitch?

Have they still got Boycie on their board? Just like the old Peckham Spring episode

1BADD102-30F3-4DBF-A2D0-6E88AFD2BC82.jpeg

I don’t know what her problem is, surely £1.50 for water directly from their Championship ready sprinklers is cheap at half the price?

Edited by BS15_RED
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

And of course, any organisation that is so strapped for cash that they have to screw over their own customers for £1.50 would do this I suppose.

Still, it all helps with the transfer kitty I suppose.

Abit of revenge from the club I reckon, not this supporter but plenty of others have screwed their club over by passing their season tickets through the fence to mates and so on with the club missing out on matchday revenue.

Selling stale piss as Fanta, now charging for Tap Water, what sort of Pasty Hut are they running down there? :facepalm:

Edited by BCFC11
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....I thought they had a billionaire owner too?! This generic ‘bowl’ nonsense is also a bit crap...although I don’t expect the average sag to understand that for it to be a bowl, all four corners have to be filled in...doesn’t seem to be the case with dear old Ashton Gate - the ground they tried to steal in 1982, yet they now profess to hate it - and they didn’t even join the football league until 1920 (19 years after us) and fell out of it less than a century later...they are quite tragic - but...the Watney Cup....

The cement mixer and the breeze blocks.

Even the local BBC website are having a go at the poor old Sags, headline news on the app is them being beaten by the mighty Barnet.

This replay match actually took place on Wednesday 21st November?

Maybe I’m caught in some sort of Groundhog Day void? 

I bet any time now City will go on an 11 game unbeaten run, even winning our away game at Forest...

Bristol Rovers 1-2 Barnet: Non-league Bees shock League One opponents http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46203825

Edited by Red DNA