IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

46 minutes ago, Unan said:

They will make up anything to make themselves feel better ???

oldgas Avatar
oldgas
Club Legend
5 minutes ago
twertonboy said:

The only reason the Sh1t fans rate Taylor is because they stole the little rat off us. Any other player who scored so few goals would have been run out of the place ages ago. I see they've given him a contract extension. Not because he's any good but because the Duke can't be seen to lose face, so they'd rather pay the little Turd £15k per week than admit he's not good enough.

I hope he never gets a start for them and Lansdown is left paying him a fortune for the next 2 years. He does seem to be rather injury prone since he left us.

Another case of gas bullshitting, they’ve said it so many times now it is now the truth. He’s on nowhere near that, yet the still nearly tripled his wages.

47 minutes ago, Super said:

So few goals? How many has Nicholls scored for them?!

Who cost more than Taylor don’t you know :thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Another case of gas bullshitting, they’ve said it so many times now it is now the truth. He’s on nowhere near that, yet the still nearly tripled his wages.

So if he cost more than what we paid for the snake, surely that must make him a £15m striker?

11 hours ago, Unan said:

oldgas Avatar
oldgas
Club Legend
5 minutes ago
twertonboy said:

The only reason the Sh1t fans rate Taylor is because they stole the little rat off us. Any other player who scored so few goals would have been run out of the place ages ago. I see they've given him a contract extension. Not because he's any good but because the Duke can't be seen to lose face, so they'd rather pay the little Turd £15k per week than admit he's not good enough.

I hope he never gets a start for them and Lansdown is left paying him a fortune for the next 2 years. He does seem to be rather injury prone since he left us.

Glad to see it still really hurts them that their star player couldn’t wait to come and play for us. Must make them doubly gutted that he’s doing well and that we can see there’s much more to his game than scoring goals.

They’ve never replaced him and after jizzing in their pants telling everyone they were coming for us, they’re now heading in the opposite direction whilst we and Matty Taylor enjoy Championship football.

£15k a week?? ?

Clowns.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Imagine selling your best player for 300k and replacing him and spending more on Tom Nicholls

And then pretending you got the better of the deal

1 minute ago, bristolmoose said:

Did they sell him though? The poster said City stole him from them. :fear:

or trying to take the moral high ground.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

So if he tripled his wages we're paying him £600 a week?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Unan said:

oldgas Avatar
oldgas
Club Legend
5 minutes ago
twertonboy said:

Lose face? One single pass and assist last year, that was all he needed to do, and he paid off the fee in full. 

12 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Speaking to a former city director,he's not far off that money 

There`s a real dilemma for their fans on Tuesday which I doubt their tiny brains will be able to deal with without melting.

On balance, Lee Tomlin probably did more harm to us than good so do they applaud him or revert to type and scream `shitheeeeead` at him for ninety minutes prior to him scoring the winner in injury time?

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

There`s a real dilemma for their fans on Tuesday which I doubt their tiny brains will be able to deal with without melting.

On balance, Lee Tomlin probably did more harm to us than good so do they applaud him or revert to type and scream `shitheeeeead` at him for ninety minutes prior to him scoring the winner in injury time?

They will be in awe of a man who can afford to buy two sausage rolls without moaning about the price.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Tomlin did a lot to help us stay up after arriving on loan in our first season back in the Championship. Had we gone down with them getting promoted from L2 they would’ve had their cup final back. 

So yeah, it’ll be ”ssshhhhhheeeet ed”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Will be ‘sheeeettttthhhhheeeeaaaaaddddd’ until he shuts them up by scoring against them, as much of a to$$er he is the abuse they throw his way will spur him on he’s  the sort of character that thrives on it.

• Like 1

Yes it will spur Tomlin on much like the last player who played against them recently with City connections for Donny (that's rovers not United), he responded to the few half witted moronic shitttttead comments by gleefully tearing them a new one and promptly putting in a man of the match performance, which, granted isn't that hard against a pub team but nevertheless one I'm sure he enjoyed immensely.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Swede said:

Yes it will spur Tomlin on much like the last player who played against them recently with City connections for Donny (that's rovers not United), he responded to the few half witted moronic shitttttead comments by gleefully tearing them a new one and promptly putting in a man of the match performance, which, granted isn't that hard against a pub team but nevertheless one I'm sure he enjoyed immensely.

Oh he did as his post match tweets made only too clear!

40 minutes ago, Swede said:

He was right up for that game believe me, responded by giving them some back after his cross set up one of their goals, can hear them on the highlights giving it the shithead chant as he’s about to whip it across then...... Silence ?

"A rejuvenated Darren Ferguson is ready to deliver the fourth Peterborough United promotion of his career.

Ferguson replaced sacked Posh manager Steve Evans in a dramatic couple of hours at the ABAX Stadium last night (January 26).

The new boss starts his third spell in charge of Posh with a League One game at lowly Bristol Rovers on Tuesday (January 29). He inherits a side in sixth place, the final League One play-off spot."

"Lowly Bristol Rovers" has a nice ring to it. Is this their new official name?

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/posh/fergie-is-refreshed-and-raring-to-bring-success-to-peterborough-united-again-1-8786291

• Like 2
  • Haha 1