IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Another sub 7k crowd over at the Mem tonight too.  

10 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Another sub 7k crowd over at the Mem tonight too.  

Asked a bloke in work today if he was going tonight "no" he replied "going to the cinema with my dad" so not only is it boycotts,bike rides and ifollow that stop them attending you can now add the pictures with their daddy.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Can't believe we only drew with posh.. For those who went, how'd Tomlin get on? 

Screenshot_20190129_220010_com.twitter.android.jpg

Some schadenfreude that Tomlin's career has nosedived to such an extent that's his level, on that pitch, against that rag-ass; and he still doesn't score.... but to give us a little crumb, he did get an assist hahaha. 

17 minutes ago, Super said:

Oh dear..

Interesting to hear in GCs post match interview that he sent the players home monday for poor training! That doesn’t sound good :laughcont:

That's just like the fat kid at school who only got a game of 'headers and volleys' because it was his footy. 

"it's my ball and if you don't let me play we can all go home!!" 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Asked a bloke in work today if he was going tonight "no" he replied "going to the cinema with my dad" so not only is it boycotts,bike rides and ifollow that stop them attending you can now add the pictures with their daddy.

I asked a gashead geezer in work today if he was going tonight, he shook his head and said it was too cold, but then said he’d be going to Wembley (sorry Wembly) .....oh dear....not only have they still to beat the Mackems to get there, he’s perfectly happy to ignore their passionate ‘boycott’ of that competition....