IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s obvious what`s going on here. They`re stringing out the saga until the end of March and can then say it`s stuck in a 200 mile long lorry jam at Calais.

The truth is more likely that the supplier won`t deliver it until they`ve paid for it. Given their track record (allegedly) with paying bills it`s only what any sensible business would do.

Think it was safe to leave out allegedly in their case. ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MC26 said:

Huge game for that lot today against one of the only sides that are somehow worse than them at the moment. 

Thought I'd have a nose over on their forum and nearly spat out my coffee in laughter to see that the top thread was them still going on about the 'big screen TV' that seems to be on a crazy journey. It's got to the stage where they're making jokes at their own expense now.

I remember the great journey when we got the big screen up next to the Atyeo. Turned up one day, looked over and it was there - end of story. 

This the screen that is so say delayed as the person at the club who’s in charge of it is signed off work at the mo ?

13 minutes ago, Unan said:

Rovers playing against 10 men again, surprise

not sure what happened there

a player on a yellow gets subbed on 52 mins

The sub gets subbed 26 minutes later (presumably injured)

the substitute substitute gets send off after just 7 minutes

the efforts some teams go to to make sure they have someone for sending off when they play the gas...

• Haha 1