42nite

22 minutes ago, BS3City said:

The Sag bellend also had the following tough question - 

"Cured with salt, the meat from which animal is used to make bacon?"

Answer - "Cow".

I spat my tea out...

17 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Waterloo was the final conflict of the English civil war? :rofl2br:

Just when you thought they couldn't get any more stupid, they throw something like that at the nation.

Bet he's going to make his other half squeal like a cow tonight....

• Haha 3

On 13/02/2019 at 09:05, Fiale said:

UWE_Stadium_Bristol_Rovers_Independent_Fans_Forum_-_2019-02-13_00.10.33.png

Amazing to me that having stolen Bristol Rugby's ground from them and then making it financially impossible for them to compete with other top-level rugby teams that a number of Rovers fans now describe Steve Lansdown's actions as 'relocating' the club to Ashton Gate.

Once again, the Rovers owners of the day couldn't see the potential of doing anything more than lining their own pockets and focusing on the short term.  The blue faithful then reinvent history to paint Bristol Sport as the villains for kidnapping the rugby team and trafficking them across Bristol.  There wouldn't be a rugby club without SL.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Old Rascal said:

There are not many of them left around here. We have been working hard for a few years getting the kids down the gate. A couple left in deepest, darkest Hanham, but that's it.

I can see Ashton Gate from the house. Cheers me up no end getting up on a morning, pulling the curtains and seeing the stadium in the distance. Old girl opposite doesn't share my enthusiasm though and has complained to the police a couple of times, so I must remember to get dressed first.

My sister lives on Mount hill, I'll have a word! ;)

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

They’ll probably parade the muppet on the pitch before their next home game too!

Think I can hear the open top bus reversing out of the garage again.Expect another "bumper turnout" to welcome their hero home.Its just what they do!

On 13/02/2019 at 09:05, Fiale said:

UWE_Stadium_Bristol_Rovers_Independent_Fans_Forum_-_2019-02-13_00.10.33.png

I nearly choked on my merlot TWICE reading this ...... first they called themselves our ‘rival’ ??? - then they said the level da gas should be playing at is ‘championship or premiership (sic)’ !!!! ... the rest is just a mixture of jealousy and utter guff...keep looking up saggies....is it cold in our shadow?!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Just in case you need to start your day with a smile ...

- an urn filled with the ashes of our arsoned stand with a mural saying “Fire doesn’t stop gas” and a range of photos of city pitch invasions, vandalism and aggression so younger fans know about the past and don’t believe the Bristol sport “family club” posters.

Stick this next to yer mural you deluded sag idiot.... (obviously not aiming this at you Sir Colin!)

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/17000023.bristol-rovers-vs-oxford-united-police-review-video-after-violence/

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Stick this next to yer mural you deluded sag idiot.... (obviously not aiming this at you Sir Colin!)

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/17000023.bristol-rovers-vs-oxford-united-police-review-video-after-violence/

‘Twas dey gert teds, wazznt arr boys as wuzz down glasster road playin dat tit cricket we’s famous for’

5 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Used to be a guy who sat in the grandstand, who sang on his own consistently.

He only used to sing come on you reds, but i swear he used to go on for about 5 minutes and you could hear him allover the ground.

Sounds like the (late?) great Tony H.

City shirt worn over his Gannex raincoat perchance?

15 hours ago, Old Rascal said:

There are not many of them left around here. We have been working hard for a few years getting the kids down the gate. A couple left in deepest, darkest Hanham, but that's it.

I can see Ashton Gate from the house. Cheers me up no end getting up on a morning, pulling the curtains and seeing the stadium in the distance. Old girl opposite doesn't share my enthusiasm though and has complained to the police a couple of times, so I must remember to get dressed first.

Plenty of us left in Hanham :)

• Sad 1