IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

48 minutes ago, edada said:

Gaslogic at its finest. 801 = 1000. Belters

A4A3258F-CF84-455D-A9EE-74E329C27D9C.png

Wow. It's less than 100 miles. To one of the biggest clubs in the division. On a mild Tuesday night.  

I did like the "We really are pretty amazing" comment though. If one sentence could sum up 15ers, it's that.

It's a stark contrast to OTIB though, we could take 10,000 away and you'd still get people complaining that we don't take enough away and that other teams are so much better than us, whilst the 15ers could take 50 away and they'd still be wanking each other off over how amazing they are. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 18/02/2019 at 14:25, BS3City said:

The Sag in charge of typing up their away support has had to knock it on the head due to the fact that the "0" key on his keyboard is worn out.

There was some talk of investing in a replacement keyboard, however these things take time...

Is that the same '0' that was missing from Matty Taylor's transfer fee?

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Wow. It's less than 100 miles. To one of the biggest clubs in the division. On a mild Tuesday night.  

I did like the "We really are pretty amazing" comment though. If one sentence could sum up 15ers, it's that.

It's a stark contrast to OTIB though, we could take 10,000 away and you'd still get people complaining that we don't take enough away and that other teams are so much better than us, whilst the 15ers could take 50 away and they'd still be Walking each other off over how amazing they are. 

Someone did point out that 800 is actually closer to 700 than 1,000 to be fair mind..

2 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I think they are getting tonked tonight regardless of how many fans are there, 3-0 Pompey is my prediction

Pitman hat trick?

ps at least when there is an ex City player in the opposition line up it gives them something else to shout apart from that awful Irene dirge.

Edited by myol'man
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, edada said:

Take 800 just down the road to Pompey...

we really are pretty amazing”

Yep, that one w@nky comment sums up Gasheads and the ridiculous over inflated opinion they have of themselves.

They must be averaging around the 500 mark away from home this season. You’re not amazing Sagheads, in fact you’re not even mediocre.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

It's a stark contrast to OTIB though, we could take 10,000 away and you'd still get people complaining that we don't take enough away and that other teams are so much better than us, whilst the 15ers could take 50 away and they'd still be Walking each other off over how amazing they are. 

That’s the difference between us and them.

City fans would be embarrassed not to sell out a 12k Mem every game. Gasheads start patting each other on the back furiously if they break the 8k mark.

Some of our fans slate our support even though we average over 1000 away every year (irrespective of promotion push or relegation battle). Rovers can only dream about that.

But but but, we’re in the Championship...

So? it’s still mainly the same grounds we visit every season. Hull and Boro haven’t moved any closer to Bristol.

But but but they visit smaller grounds...

Yes and they still fail to sell out those smaller allocations.

• Like 2

On 18/02/2019 at 14:25, BS3City said:

The Sag in charge of typing up their away support has had to knock it on the head due to the fact that the "00000" key on his keyboard is worn out.

There was some talk of investing in a replacement keyboard, however these things take time...

Corrected that for you.

Much more likely to be the case.

Edited by Bazooka Joe

4 hours ago, edada said:

They only have themselves to blame for being locked out then?!

They tried to apply for tickets but their crayons don’t work on a computer screen and they can’t spell for shit. Writing “Prowed Wembly” isn’t going to get them very far.

Still, they have the club phone line but no doubt over-exaggerated the phone number by adding more digits than were necessary and failed to get through.

Tinpot. Neanderthal. Mind the Gap.

Right , can someone help me here.
They have sold 800 tickets, decent enough, not aways easy to do midweek trips. The guys says they would have sold more if it wasn't all ticket, yet when I had a quick look the initial allocation seems to be 1400. If there is call for it you can have the whole end. How does this work in the gAsshead mind? Not all ticket , take thousands, make it all ticket and loads decide they can't go ! 
I'm really having trouble with this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Right , can someone help me here.
They have sold 800 tickets, decent enough, not aways easy to do midweek trips. The guys says they would have sold more if it wasn't all ticket, yet when I had a quick look the initial allocation seems to be 1400. If there is call for it you can have the whole end. How does this work in the gAsshead mind? Not all ticket , take thousands, make it all ticket and loads decide they can't go ! 
I'm really having trouble with this.

#gaslogic

• Like 1

5 hours ago, edada said:

If you say it’s cold enough times and you’re taking “nearly” a thousand enough times..................................................you’ll still be talking shit. I’m surprised they used the term “fighting relegation” instead of “play off push”!!