IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Can’t imagine Newcastle fans leaving at half time, even when losing 3-0. We’ve had both Sunderland and Newcastle down here in the last couple of years and Newcastle were far better.....

To be fair, plenty of Newcastle fans walked out of St James’ Park when they were 0-4 down to Arsenal at HT a few years back - their team came back to draw 4-4

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

2 hours ago, Bullbag said:

Gasholes less arrogant?! the irony!

He said they were less arrogant, knowledgeable and friendly.... So like Meatloaf I'll say two out of three ain't bad and on the basis and with the gap as big as it is I'd argue we've something to be arrogant about.

Was chatting to a few of their mob in the Sportsman after the game. Cracking lads. I asked them if they preferred us to the 82ers and they all agreed. They thought our support at their place was brilliant and they could see that we are as passionate about our club as they are about theirs. They had seen the shitheads and Swansea the other week and commented on how amazingly friendly our fans were in comparison. They were surprised when I told them that Rovers have taken 40,000 to Wembley in the past. They though we should be pushing top half Championship at least with such a massive fan base. Hopefully they won’t go up because I’d love another weekend in Newcastle £2.60 a pint! FTG.

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

• Haha 13

22 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

They'll stay up. You know it, I know it.

The day they went non league was hilarious. We won't see them relegated again.

Changing the subject slightly. I haven't had a result from the bookies all season.

We will all contribute to your bet on them staying up then. 

7 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Was chatting to a few of their mob in the Sportsman after the game. Cracking lads. I asked them if they preferred us to the 82ers and they all agreed. They thought our support at their place was brilliant and they could see that we are as passionate about our club as they are about theirs. They had seen the shitheads and Swansea the other week and commented on how amazingly friendly our fans were in comparison. They were surprised when I told them that Rovers have taken 40,000 to Wembley in the past. They though we should be pushing top half Championship at least with such a massive fan base. Hopefully they won’t go up because I’d love another weekend in Newcastle £2.60 a pint! FTG.

Silly, silly boneheads

They've only got themselves to blame when this delusion gets thrown back in their face as their crowds return to the usual poor numbers.

The gift that keeps on giving.

16 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Do away fans usually say they prefer the home club’s city-rivals when asked in a pub by a home fan? 

11 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Do away fans usually say they prefer the home club’s city-rivals when asked in a pub by a home fan? 

Probably not, especially if they don’t want to upset the dribbling moron asking the question. Personally I’ve never been approached in a pub before an away match and asked outright by a home fan if I prefer them over their biggest rivals.

Gasheads are incredibly needy though so I can imagine it’s something they do on a regular basis.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 5

You can just see all the Mackems finally escaping the overbearing clutches of the Clantons and pissing themselves all the way back up the motorway about what a bunch of immature needy bellends they were.

Can you imagine any of our fans fawning over Leeds or Villa like this? I`d give up if we acted like these tossers.

Edited by Red Right Hand
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

You've made that up surely? 

Even the most deluded sag can't write that rubbish? 

11 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

The first question from the Sunderland fan, when the Rovers fan said “we took 40,000 to Wembley” surely should have been “where are all the other 30,000 fans when you play at home”

Exactly, I’d be fvck1ng embarrassed as shit to point out that they had taken 40k to Wembley especially just after a game against Sunderland who sold out their allocation yet the bestest most loyal fans ever to been seen can’t even sell out the home end against the biggest club in the division.

Loyal? ?

if I was out on an away day and we had just won, the last thing id be saying to a home fan is that I preferred their rivals.

especially with the reputation those Neanderthals have.

really looking forward to march,they could be in serious do do after the 7 games they have,could be a fun april/may for us

• Like 1

Ark at this absolute melt over on Asschat, talking as though they are something special, and as though it’s something to be proud of.......

It was 41,000 at Wembley for the League Two playoff final against Shrewsbury and about 30,000 for the Conference playoff final. The record for an attendance in a League Two play off final is still the 61,589 who watched our game in 2007 and the attendance of 47,029 against Grimsby in 2015 was a record for a Conference Premier match.

No your not as special as you make out Saggie, boast about your records all you want, fact is you struggle to get 8k of those 40k dribbling morons back for a game at Chernobyl every other week.

Does that saghead really think people will believe that a Sunderland fan, a fan of probably the biggest club outside the Premier League and bigger than a lot in the Premier League thinks Bristol Rovers should be top end championship because of their "huge fanbase", that has given me a good laugh on a Monday morning !!!!

• Haha 1

Ok, so we haven't progressed at all have we, so I must be dreaming  that the pitch and sprinkler sytsem is better than it used to be, the club shop is bigger and more accessible than it used to be, the club house is far better than it used to be, the Former Players Association and the Ability Groups must be a figment of my imagination. I could go on with quite a number of other areas we have progressed with but can't be arsed. Just because we don't have a new stadium or training ground doesn't mean we haven't progressed. Ok, I accept that things haven't improved as some of our fans would like them to but unless someone else comes along to invest a substantial amount of money, and that doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon we have to accept that our current owners continue to fund £20,000 losses every week and continue to pay the bills to maintain us where we are. If you don't like it, lets see the colour of your money to progress things how you would like it FTG !

more Gas magic taken from their forum, the sprinkler system is what it is all about folks.