IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Will be in north Kent in a couple of weeks time and a Gillingham supporting mate wants to take me to see them play the Gas, we will be sitting with the Gills fans behind the goal, was just wondering what might be the best songs to teach them?

Thoughts?

“There’s only one team in Bristol”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

I love the former Gas "hard man" quoted in that article: "You’d get beat up one week, then another week".

Seems their "fearsome reputation" is well deserved! ? :handbags:

I genuinely hadn't realised that the reason the Gas Hit Squad is so called is because they keep turning up at other grounds to be hit.

Every day is a school day.

• Haha 6

34 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Will be in north Kent in a couple of weeks time and a Gillingham supporting mate wants to take me to see them play the Gas, we will be sitting with the Gills fans behind the goal, was just wondering what might be the best songs to teach them?

Thoughts?

He's only a poor little gashead

Who the ******* hell are you?

38 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Thoughts?

If they don't already know it Holly Valance - Kiss Kiss… absolute banger of a choon 

Edited by Guest

41 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Thoughts?

Ooh a relegation 6 pointer. No point trying to sing in the home end. You will drowned out by the 4000 gas turning up for such an important game. It's just what they do. 

52 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Thoughts?

Locked Out!

Where’s all the Gasheads, Locked Out

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grey Fox said:

Thoughts?

Could you ask him if he prefers Rovers to us like apparently 80% of neutrals do ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Could you ask him if he prefers Rovers to us like apparently 80% of neutrals do ?

Didn’t we beat Gillingham 4 times in a season the last time we were in the same division?

I’d probably prefer the Gas if I was them, especially when Rovers away support alone will keep that club in business for another year at least. Just look at the mammoth following they took last time they went there on a Saturday.

’Its just what they do...’

B8C3795C-381A-448C-8032-2666EA5B56D6.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Didn’t we beat Gillingham 4 times in a season the last time we were in the same division?

I’d probably prefer the Gas if I was them, especially when Rovers away support alone will keep that club in business for another year at least. Just look at the mammoth following they took last time they went there on a Saturday.

’Its just what they do...’

B8C3795C-381A-448C-8032-2666EA5B56D6.jpeg

You forgot that there were literally thousands locked out. No doubt trying to get into a gay bar for a pre-match love-in.

. Wael has until recently been carried up and down the Glos Rd by appreciative Gas heads and has become used to not having to pay for a bus ticket, but now Rovers fans seem reluctant to transport him to the city centre using his favourite method. 

Not put off by this, Wael discovered gangs of semi-tumescent Sunderland fans wandering around pointing at all things Bristol Rovers and commenting on how much more they love the Gas in comparison to the Ted's in fact they were more than happy to carry the president where he wanted to go... 

His usual destination was Dixons because he wanted to buy a big screen TV. But was unable to because they didn't sell the bracket that went with it, plus he went in about six shops and none of them sold training grounds... 

Edited by B1ackbird
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

Thoughts?

Given their huge reputation for having such loyal and true fans, I feel like they'd get incredibly offended at a simple 'your support is f*****g s**t'.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Fvck me lads we best avoid whoever this Belter called Baz is when he’s on tour down here next. 

Taken from Asschat:

Current lead singer of the Stranglers, Baz Warne is a mackem and slags off the sh** when touring in Bristol.

:facepalm:

The Stranglers died when Hugh Cornwell left.

Hugh's more of a cricket and rugby man, but I can reveal he has been to see City. He lives in Somerset.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

The Stranglers died when Hugh Cornwell left.

Hugh's more of a cricket and rugby man, but I can reveal he has been to see City. He lives in Somerset.

Also has a degree in biochemistry, whereas "Baz" sounds like he got a CSE in window licking from the university of life.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Also has a degree in biochemistry, whereas "Baz" sounds like he got a CSE in window licking from the university of life.

To be fair, Baz has probably never heard of r*vers and probably thinks Bristol is a one team city. 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

Thoughts?

You must've come in an Uber..

• Haha 1