IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

32 minutes ago, bodin said:

Give an example of a city the size of Bristol  or bigger then, a two-club city, where the club on the lower-end have as big a quality gap as Rovers and City do, and they get a lot more fans than Rovers at games? Excluding London of course.

Being that it's probably only London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester and Liverpool that are bigger than Bristol and have two clubs, by the time we take your extra criteria of "the gap" into account (and exclude London), there are literally no clubs left. 

Contragulations to your support being the biggest of ONE candidate.

Edited by Cidered1986

@bodin

So let's just get this straight, you've travelled to Gillingham to watch your team on a windy, rainy Tues night with an open end and you've spent half time and immediately after full time, when your team has won and by your own admission exhibiting playoff form, on our forum, instead of celebrating a creditable away win?? With the thousands that have travelled with you, obviously.

You are an absolute belter and the EXACT reason why this thread continues, you continue to give us GIFTS and you don't even realise it.

38 minutes ago, bodin said:

Average home attendance of Port Vale is 4,271, and they only look to be going down with their owner, have a mate who's a Port Vale fan and their owner's a lot worse than our's.

Did I say loyal and true? And probably long-term yes, the Mem is that bad. A shiny new stadium is bound to attract more fans than the tents.

I'm actually on the coach home from the match, Clarke-Harris scored a screamer. I went on this at halftime and i'm on it now. 

The post seems to be light-hearted, although I could be wrong but I think you're taking it too literally. So we never talk about you on our forum, but yet we're obsessed? Just seems ridiculously hypocritical. 

Give an example of a city the size of Bristol  or bigger then, a two-club city, where the club on the lower-end have as big a quality gap as Rovers and City do, and they get a lot more fans than Rovers at games? Excluding London of course. Also couldn't you use the exact same argument for saying your crowds should be bigger than they are? Especially considering your investment and media spotlight? Again, not a dig, a genuine question. And in case you go "yes but our crowds are better than yours," I've never said City aren't miles ahead of Rovers. In fact i've said it repeatedly and yet a lot of the fans in this thread are still trying to paint the picture I think all the things that the most stupid of the Rovers fanbase believe. 

You've narrowed the field down to 3 other cities you berk. London out, Leeds 1 club city and Bristol is the 6th city.

41 minutes ago, bodin said:

Average home attendance of Port Vale is 4,271, and they only look to be going down with their owner, have a mate who's a Port Vale fan and their owner's a lot worse than our's.

Did I say loyal and true? And probably long-term yes, the Mem is that bad. A shiny new stadium is bound to attract more fans than the tents.

I'm actually on the coach home from the match, Clarke-Harris scored a screamer. I went on this at halftime and i'm on it now. 

The post seems to be light-hearted, although I could be wrong but I think you're taking it too literally. So we never talk about you on our forum, but yet we're obsessed? Just seems ridiculously hypocritical. 

Give an example of a city the size of Bristol  or bigger then, a two-club city, where the club on the lower-end have as big a quality gap as Rovers and City do, and they get a lot more fans than Rovers at games? Excluding London of course. Also couldn't you use the exact same argument for saying your crowds should be bigger than they are? Especially considering your investment and media spotlight? Again, not a dig, a genuine question. And in case you go "yes but our crowds are better than yours," I've never said City aren't miles ahead of Rovers. In fact i've said it repeatedly and yet a lot of the fans in this thread are still trying to paint the picture I think all the things that the most stupid of the Rovers fanbase believe. 

**** me, any more rules and caveats? The question might as well be, name a club that isn't Da Mighty *** that play in Bristol that have bigger crowds than us, that isn't Bristol City.

Edited by GreedyHarry

6 hours ago, bodin said:

8k is our average. But in a 12k capacity stadium. And if your argument was Rovers crowds are awful, and I asked you to name a bigger fanbase from the least-supported club of a two club city with as big a quality gap as Rovers and City, and you name a club who gets less than us. 

5 hours ago, bodin said:

Not sure about Notts County’s average crowds but Nottingham itself has a population over 100k lower than Bristol. Let’s not forget that County are competing with a club who have not only spent many years in the top flight but have been League Champions and twice European Cup Winners. 

Stoke’s population is 200k lower than Bristol’s. Like Notts County, Port Vale are competing with a club who have a more impressive history than Bristol City.

There was recently a table produced on either Facebook or the BP website that showed that as a percentage of the local population, Rovers crowds are the worst in L1. Your ‘catchment’ area alone is huge compared to many other much bigger clubs.

Im not saying City are massively better (although traditionally we’ve have always had bigger crowds) and I’m not saying that you personally are bragging about Rovers crowds but undoubtedly many of your fellow fans think you have this huge support and they don’t shut up about it. The reality is that Rovers aren’t anywhere near as well supported as your fellow fans think.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bodin said:

You do, all the time.

...and I’m not even just talking about the ‘Oh Yes’ thread either.

When things start going bad for City you really ramp it up

*btw, for those of you who claim we are obsessed because we have a thread that has over 900 pages in 3 years....

1) You give us a ridiculous amount to laugh at on a regular basis. That’s your fault, not ours.

2) Given the amount of traffic on this forum, this thread is the equivalent of 2 mates spending a night in the pub and talking about/laughing at Rovers for about 5 minutes of the whole evening.

image.thumb.png.7d18168ddf8db207f65bc212ef873fc2.png

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, bodin said:

The post seems to be light-hearted, although I could be wrong but I think you're taking it too literally. So we never talk about you on our forum, but yet we're obsessed? Just seems ridiculously hypocritical?

As far as I am concerned it is always banter. Unfortunately, coming from a Sag stronghold (and you won’t get much stronger) I live amongst the obsessed. They start giving it whenever City lose, but as soon as you hit a nerve they want to have a scrap about it. I have learnt that it is a waste of time trying to have face to face banter with Sags as the small club syndrome takes over and they start getting really nasty about it. Don’t dish it if you can’t take it back, but Sags can’t help themselves, they just can’t.

After you were hilariously dumped out of the football league I heard with my own ears Sags making a pact not to mention City whilst they were non league because they simply couldn’t handle what they would be opening themselves up to. 

I always hear “How many did we take away?” before back slapping each other and going on about how fantastic their support is. I gave them a pat on the back too, with a sticker with Matty Taylor on it saying “Welcome To Bristol” which they proceeded to wear around the pub until they got all edgy and wanted a bit of good old Tote End Aggro.

I have lived with the Sag obsession and gloating of yesteryear and enjoy immensely being able to contribute for eternity to this thread as I find it a therapeutic release after the traumatic experience of being offered out by Neanderthal Sags twice my age when I was a kid simply for wearing a City shirt.

It is my opinion that Bristol has always been held back by being a two club City. Every time we try to move forward there have been protesting Sags coming out of the woodwork left right and centre, but we are the same in this respect. Our general mutual hatred of each other does nothing to help Bristol out on the map in terms of quality top level football. 

If we had disappeared in 1982 which is the only stick you continue to try and beat us with (which incidentally doesn’t bother any of us) then maybe your club would have taken advantage of it, and I believe the same would happen if your club was to disappear altogether. There will never be a United Bristol and an amalgamation of both clubs, so the only other option is for one of the clubs to fold and with the fake sheikhs in place it appears to be coming sooner than you are coming for City. It’s a sad state of affairs, but the truth is that we will never get on with each other. So long live this thread!

9 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ffs you ain’t the brightest are you mate. It’s your lots mantra loyal and true ?

It’s actually “Faithful and true”....Their song goes ....We’re Rovers supporters, we’re faithful and true (snigger), we always follow the boys in blue AND WHITE (probably has some underlying racist connotation), we all made a promise that we’ll never part, goozzzz goozzzz zzzz zzzzmy dreams (this part is basically inaudible and sped up) IRENE GOODNIGHT IRENE etc etc (dull song with no relation to football whatsoever about someone’s nan).

Edited by Gert Mare

9 hours ago, Sniper said:

Get the **** off our forum you ******* bell-end. You're a ******* embarrassment to Bristol.

The sooner you go into Administration and disappear up your own shite pipe the better....

Oh no! You’ll upset @JBFC IIwith comments like - he doesn’t like it when you say nasty things to our gas guests on here - he just snipes behind their backs ...... prepare for his ‘eggplant’ reaction because you’re not allowed to upset arrogant saggies....

8 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm calling bullshit that the sag is on a coach coming back from Gillingham. A picture with a few low life in their shitty unique kit on their minibus would suffice.

No way @bodin was at Gillingham.....his or her posts on here last night prove that, unless he or she goes all that way to tap on a phone to continually post on a rival’s forum....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Oh no! You’ll upset @JBFC IIwith comments like - he doesn’t like it when you say nasty things to our gas guests on here - he just snipes behind their backs ...... prepare for his ‘eggplant’ reaction because you’re not allowed to upset arrogant saggies....

You really still riled up about that? 

At least you haven't gone on to my profile to give me an 'eggplant reaction' (an emjoi that seems to bother you greatly...) yet this morning... 

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

You really still riled up about that? 

At least you haven't gone on to my profile to give me an 'eggplant reaction' (an emjoi that seems to bother you greatly...) yet this morning... 

Funny you should say that....you think it’s  weird for people to visit a profile, yet when you got a reaction to one of your posts today that you didn’t like from @Jean Lane, you immediately stalked onto their profile to see when the last time they posted was and then sarcastically announced a ‘welcome back’ message as you were triumphant to discover from their profile that they hadn’t posted since December.....hypocrite....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Funny you should say that....you think it’s  weird for people to visit a profile, yet when you got a reaction to one of your posts today that you didn’t like from @Jean Lane, you immediately stalked onto their profile to see when the last time they posted was and then sarcastically announced a ‘welcome back’ message as you were triumphant to discover from their profile that they hadn’t posted since December.....hypocrite....

Maybe because it was a forum member who I hadn't heard of before so I wanted to check he/she was a regular visitor or somebody who just appears when we are doing badly, and it seems that it was the latter... 

Anyway, try and enjoy your life without worrying about what reactions you get. It's also interesting you haven't called out phil in France for the reaction he gave you as you seem so obsessed by mine? 

6 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Maybe because it was a forum member who I hadn't heard of before so I wanted to check he/she was a regular visitor or somebody who just appears when we are doing badly, and it seems that it was the latter... 

Anyway, try and enjoy your life without worrying about what reactions you get. It's also interesting you haven't called out phil in France for the reaction he gave you as you seem so obsessed by mine? 

Phil is a decent poster who doesn’t try to antagonise people all the time....

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

So you’ve seen the contract or negotiated it?

18 hours ago, bodin said:

Why would any club, selling or buying, agree a clause that was optional? The buying club would just always choose not to pay it, why would they? It makes 0 sense.

No clause in a contract is optional. As I suspect you know, a contract is meant to be a watertight agreement which binds all parties. You wouldn't expect any football club, in this day and age, to enter into any contract which wasn't watertight, would you?

In contract law, a commonly used device is an exclusion clause: a contractual provision disclaiming liability for a particular eventuality. I will be very surprised if an exclusion clause does not appear in the contract pertaining to EVERY transfer transaction between EVERY club, stating that, for example, all agreed additional bonus payments will be null in the event of the purchasing club suffering relegation in the current season. Of course, it's for the selling club to negotiate a different outcome but, if they are desperate to pick up £750K for a player whom they know to be worth much less, I suspect that they'll accept it. 

Anyway, as neither you nor I have had sight of said contract, the point is moot so we must leave it there suffice to say that, it will be extremely imprudent for you to expect to receive any further payment from Ipswich in respect of the Ellis Harrison transfer, especially if your club used the services of its regular lawyer.

Hope you arrived home safely from, ahem, Gillingham.

16 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ffs you ain’t the brightest are you mate. It’s your lots mantra loyal and true ?

"Our lot's mantra." Your whole argument is "a couple Rovers fans think this so you must think it!!!"

16 hours ago, Homer Simpson said:

On the coach, ha ha ha. Belter. Look at the times of your comments. You must have left 20 minutes before the end. Still what more should we expect, gas logic. Or where you one of the 10000 locked out. Wum, belter. Still fair play for the amount of time your prepared to spend giving us a laugh.

I got the train down to London in the morning and spent the day in London and then caught the train to Gillingham and then caught the coach back. I went on this forum at halftime and then left at the final whistle, took a couple of minutes to walk to the coach and went on it again. 

16 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Let me get this straight. 

You've travelled the width of the country on a Tuesday night to watch your side. You've seen your side win and yet you've spent time during the match posting on your rivals forum? 

Right... 

I went down to London in the day beforehand and then caught the coach back. 

16 hours ago, Sniper said:

Get the **** off our forum you ******* bell-end. You're a ******* embarrassment to Bristol.

The sooner you go into Administration and disappear up your own shite pipe the better.

If it wasn't for my Mrs, she's 5ft 2 (I'm 6ft 2 and 17st of rage) and just about keeps my temper in check I'd be in a lot of trouble. Whenever I see one of you sad pathetic ******* in that puke up shirt I just want to rip your face off. Lucky for the **** in B&Q the other day as he nearly had some decking :laugh:

It's a game of football mate, chill out mr "17st of rage."

16 hours ago, 54-46 said:

Of course you are mate. 

Are you the habitual bullshitter Henbury Gas?

Nope.

16 hours ago, Cidered1986 said:

Being that it's probably only London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester and Liverpool that are bigger than Bristol and have two clubs, by the time we take your extra criteria of "the gap" into account (and exclude London), there are literally no clubs left. 

Contragulations to your support being the biggest of ONE candidate.

A city smaller than Bristol then, where there's a larger proportion of fansize to the population.

16 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

@bodin

So let's just get this straight, you've travelled to Gillingham to watch your team on a windy, rainy Tues night with an open end and you've spent half time and immediately after full time, when your team has won and by your own admission exhibiting playoff form, on our forum, instead of celebrating a creditable away win?? With the thousands that have travelled with you, obviously.

You are an absolute belter and the EXACT reason why this thread continues, you continue to give us GIFTS and you don't even realise it.

It's on the coach mate I didn't have much else to do. My guess is now you will criticise all of Gert Mare steviestevieneville wood_red Vincent Vega h hills left shoe who all posted during the City game? Wouldn't want to be inconsistent would you? Or is it only okay if City fans post during games?

16 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

You've narrowed the field down to 3 other cities you berk. London out, Leeds 1 club city and Bristol is the 6th city.

Smaller than Bristol with a larger proportion of fanbase added into the mix then.

15 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm calling bullshit that the sag is on a coach coming back from Gillingham. A picture with a few low life in their shitty unique kit on their minibus would suffice.

Don't have a picture because why would I take one?

15 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

So, which bookmakers will shortly be going out of business, based to your profound knowledge of the betting markets?

None, the odds on the winning teams are low, and there's still millions of people who bet a lot of money and lose it on high-risk but high-reward bets

11 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Not sure about Notts County’s average crowds but Nottingham itself has a population over 100k lower than Bristol. Let’s not forget that County are competing with a club who have not only spent many years in the top flight but have been League Champions and twice European Cup Winners. 

Stoke’s population is 200k lower than Bristol’s. Like Notts County, Port Vale are competing with a club who have a more impressive history than Bristol City.

There was recently a table produced on either Facebook or the BP website that showed that as a percentage of the local population, Rovers crowds are the worst in L1. Your ‘catchment’ area alone is huge compared to many other much bigger clubs.

Im not saying City are massively better (although traditionally we’ve have always had bigger crowds) and I’m not saying that you personally are bragging about Rovers crowds but undoubtedly many of your fellow fans think you have this huge support and they don’t shut up about it. The reality is that Rovers aren’t anywhere near as well supported as your fellow fans think.

That's fair enough, I wish Rovers had more fans to be honest, we should. Guess it just feels a bit different at games to be honest, you're so focused on the team you don't really notice if 500 more people go or leave, especially since it's a standing area. I think we have good fans though, of course there's always some who are complete idiots but that's the same for every fanbase. I don't check the forum much but an example i'm going to use is Chelsea away from home, now, this may be a really common example given by Rovers fans that your fans have completely debunked, I don't know. But I thought we gave a really good showing that day, now of course you could make the argument that any club would do that, but that's not really the case. Hell, in the Chelsea fan-cams and twitter accounts after the game they were going on about the Rovers fans, and they get a lot of away fans from lower-league clubs. They don't do that for many fans. 

I don't think that's an argument specifically for Rovers to be honest, I just think fans from our general area of the country are passionate and give good support, even in low-numbers. Clubs like Rovers, Plymouth, Swindon, City I'd say. Although of the four City of course have the most.

11 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

You do, all the time.

...and I’m not even just talking about the ‘Oh Yes’ thread either.

When things start going bad for City you really ramp it up

*btw, for those of you who claim we are obsessed because we have a thread that has over 900 pages in 3 years....

1) You give us a ridiculous amount to laugh at on a regular basis. That’s your fault, not ours.

2) Given the amount of traffic on this forum, this thread is the equivalent of 2 mates spending a night in the pub and talking about/laughing at Rovers for about 5 minutes of the whole evening.

image.thumb.png.7d18168ddf8db207f65bc212ef873fc2.png

Evidence from 3 years ago? When you were doing terribly in the Championship? The City forums were all about Rovers when we went down, lost Taylor, sacked Darrell etc. And no it's not, it's if those two fans went to the pub and talked about Rovers for 5 minutes every day for 3 and a half years.

7 hours ago, Gert Mare said:

As far as I am concerned it is always banter. Unfortunately, coming from a Sag stronghold (and you won’t get much stronger) I live amongst the obsessed. They start giving it whenever City lose, but as soon as you hit a nerve they want to have a scrap about it. I have learnt that it is a waste of time trying to have face to face banter with Sags as the small club syndrome takes over and they start getting really nasty about it. Don’t dish it if you can’t take it back, but Sags can’t help themselves, they just can’t.

After you were hilariously dumped out of the football league I heard with my own ears Sags making a pact not to mention City whilst they were non league because they simply couldn’t handle what they would be opening themselves up to. 

I always hear “How many did we take away?” before back slapping each other and going on about how fantastic their support is. I gave them a pat on the back too, with a sticker with Matty Taylor on it saying “Welcome To Bristol” which they proceeded to wear around the pub until they got all edgy and wanted a bit of good old Tote End Aggro.

I have lived with the Sag obsession and gloating of yesteryear and enjoy immensely being able to contribute for eternity to this thread as I find it a therapeutic release after the traumatic experience of being offered out by Neanderthal Sags twice my age when I was a kid simply for wearing a City shirt.

It is my opinion that Bristol has always been held back by being a two club City. Every time we try to move forward there have been protesting Sags coming out of the woodwork left right and centre, but we are the same in this respect. Our general mutual hatred of each other does nothing to help Bristol out on the map in terms of quality top level football. 

If we had disappeared in 1982 which is the only stick you continue to try and beat us with (which incidentally doesn’t bother any of us) then maybe your club would have taken advantage of it, and I believe the same would happen if your club was to disappear altogether. There will never be a United Bristol and an amalgamation of both clubs, so the only other option is for one of the clubs to fold and with the fake sheikhs in place it appears to be coming sooner than you are coming for City. It’s a sad state of affairs, but the truth is that we will never get on with each other. So long live this thread!

It’s actually “Faithful and true”....Their song goes ....We’re Rovers supporters, we’re faithful and true (snigger), we always follow the boys in blue AND WHITE (probably has some underlying racist connotation), we all made a promise that we’ll never part, goozzzz goozzzz zzzz zzzzmy dreams (this part is basically inaudible and sped up) IRENE GOODNIGHT IRENE etc etc (dull song with no relation to football whatsoever about someone’s nan).

You say this about Rovers fans wanting to get in scraps, but it's clear the 6 foot 2 man mountain who commented earlier would be exactly the same for City. I've never been the fighting type when it comes to football, at the end of the day it's just a sport. Maybe it's because i've had to debate City fans all my life so I'm used to the bantering I get (the whole of my mum's side are City fans, and the majority of my Dad's fans are also City fans, but he supports Rovers because he went to the games with his granddad the same as I do now with him as much as possible). Ah yes, the Taylor debacle did hurt, but in all honesty I can't remember many Championship clubs being interested in him and I personally think the only reason City did it was because they were scared we might go up. I agree with the Bristol United comment and the mutual hatred for each other will always be there. But to be fair Bristol as a city has produced a lot of good young players over the years, in recent memory Joe Bryan, Tom Lockyer, Lloyd Kelly etc. I did see there's been more England internationals born outside of England then there has been from the north-west. Each set of fans seem to think that the Post is biased towards the other. But from my knowledge Rovers or City haven't produced any world-class talent since Bradford and Atyeo. As a fan I almost wish I could've supported Rovers in that era. Although our club is obviously more likely to fold than City's, I really don't think we're anywhere near that bad, and I don't think we're at risk of that. Hell even if our club did shoot down in the leagues I imagine it would be a similar situation than Hartlepool and Leyton Orient, although then again Wael is nowhere near as bad as the owners they had. 

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No way @bodin was at Gillingham.....his or her posts on here last night prove that, unless he or she goes all that way to tap on a phone to continually post on a rival’s forum....

it took like 5 minutes at halftime pal.

5 hours ago, JBFC II said:

176 fans at Gillingham last night, they really are massive. 

Perhaps @bodin can point himself out to us, shouldn't be too hard... 

D1fkWtzWkAA2tak.jpeg

I'm near the back, but the photo quality is too poor to effectively point me out.

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

No clause in a contract is optional. As I suspect you know, a contract is meant to be a watertight agreement which binds all parties. You wouldn't expect any football club, in this day and age, to enter into any contract which wasn't watertight, would you?

In contract law, a commonly used device is an exclusion clause: a contractual provision disclaiming liability for a particular eventuality. I will be very surprised if an exclusion clause does not appear in the contract pertaining to EVERY transfer transaction between EVERY club, stating that, for example, all agreed additional bonus payments will be null in the event of the purchasing club suffering relegation in the current season. Of course, it's for the selling club to negotiate a different outcome but, if they are desperate to pick up £750K for a player whom they know to be worth much less, I suspect that they'll accept it. 

Anyway, as neither you nor I have had sight of said contract, the point is moot so we must leave it there suffice to say that, it will be extremely imprudent for you to expect to receive any further payment from Ipswich in respect of the Ellis Harrison transfer, especially if your club used the services of its regular lawyer.

Hope you arrived home safely from, ahem, Gillingham.

Fair enough, can never really know. But I personally think Ipswich were high enough up in the table to expect not be relegated, although that has been the contrary, but who knows? And even if we did get the extra £250k, not like we'd spend it on anything worthwhile. And yes I did, ahem, thank you. 

1 hour ago, bodin said:

19 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

"Our lot's mantra." Your whole argument is "a couple Rovers fans think this so you must thi

?? you clown ffs mate you’re hard work. When I’m talking about you it’s meant as you as a fan base not you the individual ??? belter

1 hour ago, bodin said:

Don't have a picture because why would I take one?

To prove you're not a typical bullshitting sag which you appear to be. I asked for a picture from you so you could prove to us that you were indeed 'faithful and true' and not full of crap. You decided to ignore the opportunity afforded you.  You weren't anywhere near Gillingham last night were you? More likely knocking one out into a sock in your bedroom.  

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:55, bodin said:

The bonus isn't optional, the bonus will be paid for if he scores a certain number of goals whatever league they're in. Hence unless he's sold we'll get the extra £250k

They were awful the season they went down, even in League 1 I was surprised they finished so high, we beat them at the Mem.

Form does change, but our form is showing no signs of changing. Out of those 10 games there's 3 of which Rovers could've got more points, as in, 3 of those games was probably a poor result. Shrewsbury draw 1-1 at home, Wycombe loss 1-0 at home and a draw away at Accrington 0-0. Considering Accrington is our bogey team by far, I'd say that's only 2 poor results. We got 2 draws against teams that were in the top 6, a 4-0 win against Blackpool and haven't lost an away game since Coughlan's first game. We have games against all 4 of the teams that have the highest odds of going down. And if anything Blackpool should've been more fired up as Oyston was out. The fact is, even a 1.4 point per game form (including many tough games) is more than good enough for us to stay up, especially considering the fact that now we seem to have a prolific goalscorer.

The majority of the time I believe.

Yep, was good in his first spell after he was appointed. Which he should have been given Cotterill was underperforming. In his second season you were in 11th place in gameweek 19. Albeit a bit earlier than the midway point. You then had a spell of 8 losses in a row, 8! Which put you in 20th in gameweek 27, you then collected 8/27 points from your next 9 games. You then picked your form up a lot, but you did have a humilating loss 5-0 to Preston and you finished 17th. And then you had last season

The French are not a race to be fair.

No, I don't think a lot of Rovers fans see us as a big club. But the idiots who do are very vocal. 

You don't even need that good of a scouting network, invite a few players down to trial, hell the Nike Academy and V9 have spit out a lot of good players recently.

McGeady still scored 8 goals for Preston, and 7 for an awful Sunderland team, despite being on the bench.

Name me one team that has a rival who is as considerably better than us as City is to Rovers where the bottom team's fanbase is big.

I used it? How? My point was all fanbases have uneducated fans.

Unfortunately not

Unexpected result

Is quite fun debating with the fans who aren't going "yur a gazhead yur stoopid."

Thank you. To be honest deserve isn't even a thing anymore since finance now has such a big impact. The majority of clubs deserve to be somewhere else. Whether better or worse

Severely misspelling absolute and misspelling Dwane Sports, a Sports company owned by a Jordanian family, are very different. I've never said anything about Lansdown? Your argument is consisting of "a couple Rovers fans said this so you must also think it!" I could only dream of Lansdown as an owner.

Am desperately

How many times have you been to the Mem? Because if it's only once or twice, do you think that's anywhere near a suitable sample size for 203 games that we've played since the Lincoln game? It still seems quite ironic considering your forum is called "One team in Bristol" and you have 977 pages on your Bristol Rovers thread in the last 3 and a half years. Around 3/4 of a page on this thread every single day for 3 and a half years?

3 months seems an awfully long time for a good patch is all i'm saying, and even a bad form under Coughlan in the previous part of the season would see Rovers considerably higher in the table. 

This is too many posts to reply to. You claim you've been in good form, but seem to think  that poor results should be ignored as you've got other good results. When it comes to form, it's only results that count. So as I said, hope that your form in the honeymoon period (December) and March keep up, as in between those months, January and February your form was poor. You seem to have found a scorer, where was he in Jan/Feb? Lets see how the next two months pan out with the special attention he'll now get.