IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

47 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Bless them, they think that a ‘franchise’ in sport is when your owner also owns and finances other clubs in different sports. 

I wonder how many other football clubs around the Planet they also call a ‘franchise’?

As you correctly point out and as I’ve mentioned before, Rovers have already moved out of Bristol to another City. Only recently they wanted to move out of Bristol again. 

They’re more like a franchise than we are.

Ah but your forgetting ‘gas logic’ doesn’t believe in facts. Once they make up one of their lies and they say it enough, then that’s the truth, not cold hard facts :thumbsup:

Edited by BCFC11

On 22/03/2019 at 13:44, Unan said:

They’re so jealous & bitter they have to make gems like this up.

Polish mate had a good night.....he said pitch looking wonderful but stadium is sh!t ! Haha!

Didn't like it, can't see the other side of pitch if in first few rows.

Also didn't like the area where he parked his car! ....I did tell him, that's Ashton for you. But I guess depending on where he lives in Poland, Trashton appears to be a sh!thole..

Did wonder why there was a helicopter up last night too..

My Sag supporting mate went with his 2 sons for the first time and actually said it was superb and admitted to be very jealous and called us all w anchors for having it so good. So I really can imagine a Polish fan turning up with no affiliation to the sags to say it was sh1te - not.

18 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

is that a new stand being built or is that their old one being ripped out ?

They are building a new stand which is `enclosing` the old Mayflower Stand due to it being listed. It`s a very interesting project for those that like that sort of thing.

Mind you, I`ve no idea how a middling League 1 club can afford a new stand when other, much bigger clubs can`t.⛺

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

hopefully their new goal machine clarke harris will attract attention and be sold in summer

Of course he will. He`s only using slumming it with them as a way to rebuild his reputation and fitness. They`ll sell him in the summer for about 750k which will keep the bailiffs away for another month or two and sign another lot of non-league dross.

LJ signed him for Oldham. I wonder if he has a release clause...……………………………...

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Sky did say in one of their reports that things had got interesting `on and off the pitch`. I think it was after Argyle went 2-1 up. I presume social media will advise us what happened in the fullness of time. 

I wonder how many minibus windows got headbutted through?