IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Of course, but we can’t be wholly unwelcoming and say ‘you’re privileged to even be abused because we can’t get on your forum’. That’s utterly ridiculous 

It always amazes me that people go on their forum. And likewise, why they’d feel the desire to come on ours. 

I don’t think they need looking after on here. The ones that post decently or accept how inferior they are, are often treated with subtle contempt that is appropriate. 

Edited by Bar BS3

2 hours ago, Swede said:

Looks like they got torn a new one tonight by some 38 year old, and them with their Welsh "international" defender back as well.

With a few more results like this and cockman will be back tarmacking droives ??

They have to face a certain 39 year old Aaron Wilbraham soon !

He scored a brace at the weekend for Rochdale. Oh, for him to go one step further and get a hat-trick against 2015, while they all scream "Sheeeeeedhead" over and over again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 29AR said:

Keep up your bully boy tactics, towards these good humoured guys who are heads above parapet even when getting spanked 4-1, to anyone who has the audacity to use incorrect grammar or those who dare get a stat immaterrially wrong. Whatever rubs your ego. 

Make comparisons to North Korea; is censorship worse than an overtly unwelcoming - scrap that, down right rude, attitude. Rhetoric question. I’ll not see the response, unless it’s quoted. 

Bully boy tactics?! What an over-reaction.....and ‘rude attitude’ - aah bless, you get upset if some people are occasionally ‘rude’ to the visiting gasheads....your replies to people on here can also be described as ‘bully boy’ and ‘rude’, to use your own terms....especially in the ‘@ julieh’ thread recently. 

Not sure why I’m justifying anything, but I’ve ‘liked’ posts by our visiting gasheads and had humorous exchanges with them...but you keep to your blinkered views about ‘bully boy’ and ‘rude’ if it makes you feel better.

...and it’s a good job you’ve never said anything remotely derogatory about the gas isn’t it??!!! But you’d do it behind their backs and then giggle, better than interacting with them directly on here eh? You’ve never said anything ‘rude’ to a gashead either on here or elsewhere?! Hypocritical springs to mind...

But then again, if you upset a saggie with words you’d probably never forgive yourself, because according to you the saggies are so brave to come on here even after they’ve been ‘spanked 4-1’ - you are so righteous to be full of admiration for them...well done...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

Well done Doncaster United....UNITED! ?! UNITED! ?!

I wonder if they all feel like singing the blues today then? Let me have a FB check.........

No, the silence is deafening. The odd comment about how shit City’s new badge is, oh, but the 1894 date seems to have ruffled their feathers a little....a little outpouring of 82 I see. No more comments after the final whistle though....off to crawl back into their holes bricking it about relegation, contemplating a mass petition against Wally and back to pretending City doesn’t exist. Win Saturday mind and they will all be singing the blues again. ******* morons.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

nice to see rovers get destroyed last night they have a couple of hard games coming up luton and coventry.two defeats and they are right back in the reegation mix.their last game of the season is barnsley lets hope woodrow scores a hat trick and put them down !

Bloody hell Coventry will be very hard, considering they’re in a different league ?️

Edited by Unan
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

nice to see rovers get destroyed last night they have a couple of hard games coming up luton and coventry.two defeats and they are right back in the reegation mix.their last game of the season is barnsley lets hope woodrow scores a hat trick and put them down !

Their saving grace is that teams below them also can’t seem to win and also the goal difference, but they lost 3 last night, another spanking by Luton on Saturday and they could see that safety net of goal difference nearly gone, just need some of those teams below them to get some points!

9 hours ago, bodin said:

Fair enough but the majority of my posts like that are from the fans on here like the 6 foot 4 of pure rage who call me scum and tell me to go on Gaschat.

In all honesty, Gaschat's a bit dull.

Gas guzzler is the forum for the clever gashead and I find it worth a read.

Gaschat however is a bit, um, monobrow.

39 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

Tight divison isn't it.

If they'd have won last night, they would have been looking at the top half of the table.

41 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

He isn’t wrong. 

They're in a different league to rovers on every level...

Who isn’t? 

17 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Tight divison isn't it.

If they'd have won last night, they would have been looking at the top half of the table.

They are looking at it.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, 77 punk said:

Just had a look at their fixtures and (Barnsley, Luton and Cov aside) all the rest are very winnable.

Theres no chance they’ll go down. What is amusing is that if you look at their record since ‘the cock’ took over they’re paying the price for hanging onto the managerial mastermind that is Dopey Darrell for at least a month too long.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Just had a look at their fixtures and (Barnsley, Luton and Cov aside) all the rest are very winnable.

Theres no chance they’ll go down. What is amusing is that if you look at their record since ‘the cock’ took over they’re paying the price for hanging onto the managerial mastermind that is Dopey Darrell for at least a month too long.

Unfortunately I think you’re right - too many teams in the relegation mix and I reckons they’ll stay up.

High likelihood of another heavy defeat this weekend when they might otherwise have been at Wembley though.

28 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

I believe those of us who are moderators etc still have all the hidden posts counted, so as Phantom says, from what we can see we are already on page 1001!

1001.png

I can't believe there have been 100 pages of deletions.

It isn't exactly difficult to take the piss out of them whilst staying within the forum rules.

The constant supply of ammo sees to that.

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I can't believe there have been 100 pages of deletions.

It isn't exactly difficult to take the piss out of them whilst staying within the forum rules.

The constant supply of ammo sees to that.

1,001 - 991 = 10

Doh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

They thought that when they beat Wycombe.....

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

They thought that when they beat Wycombe.....

Exactly Banbury. They were still talking about making the playoffs until about 3 games to go and what a pleasure it was watching their doom unfold on the best Soccer Saturday of all time....3rd May 2014. They were literally in the bottom 2 for minutes rather than weeks and it was ******* hilarious! I was so happy I went on an almighty session and ended up on the big white telephone to hugh and ralph, but it was worth it. Oh, to witness scenes like that again. It would be priceless!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

As always with the Sags actually ' Paying ' the price is the problem .

2 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Unfortunately I think you’re right - too many teams in the relegation mix and I reckons they’ll stay up.

High likelihood of another heavy defeat this weekend when they might otherwise have been at Wembley though.

With Sunderland now being their second club because they are “lovely” just like Wael I wonder if they will all dress up in red and white for the final and watch it on TV?

Here’s a sight they will probably never see though......

71A80ECD-D309-4032-BC32-653F82819D29.jpeg

• Like 4