IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

With Sunderland now being their second club because they are “lovely” just like Wael I wonder if they will all dress up in red and white for the final and watch it on TV?

Here’s a sight they will probably never see though......

71A80ECD-D309-4032-BC32-653F82819D29.jpeg

Even less likely when you see the full photo , and the full 3 tiers .

CE1D9571-0E03-41AE-9590-A163DF5C0B31.thumb.jpeg.962071c6c034670dec7e04fe5f56a748.jpeg

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Even less likely when you see the full photo , and the full 3 tiers .

CE1D9571-0E03-41AE-9590-A163DF5C0B31.thumb.jpeg.962071c6c034670dec7e04fe5f56a748.jpeg

Yeah, but you know that they would take 40,000 with loads of shitheads going to see them lose and not forgetting all those who would no doubt be locked out? I corrected a Gashead when they quoted 40,000 but they picked up on it instantly and said 40,000 but more aggressively.....like they do ?

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

Yeah, but you know that they would take 40,000 with loads of shitheads going to see them lose and not forgetting all those who would no doubt be locked out? I corrected a Gashead when they quoted 40,000 but they picked up on it instantly and said 40,000 but more aggressively.....like they do ?

anyone got the picture from when they won the non league runners up plate ,the one which shows every seat is full just like us .

3 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

so where do they get 40.000 from that looks more like under well under 30,000 ?

Your forgetting that their was tickets also sold for this game to ‘neutrals’ that the Fewers conveniently added onto their own attendance! Not like they would be there to watch anyone else now would it :facepalm:

On 26/03/2019 at 18:48, BCFC11 said:

Just waiting for the bizarre ‘franchise’ digs to start again following the change of badge today.......

To my suprise.........

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14127/sheads-new-badge?page=1

Keep up your ridiculous 82 ‘jibe’ just highlights how shit your entire history is you absolute belters ?

This weekend will see a load of obnoxious people in blue descend on the capital, chanting boneheaded slogans and vastly exaggerating their numbers. Oh, wait, that was last Saturday - the Gash got knocked out of the Checkatrade at the last hurdle.

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

It was around 25,000 if memory serves me correctly.

41 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

It was 42000 we took, v Walsall.

And Rovers had sold 27000 tickets for their non-league kickabout at Wembley, source: the Vanarama twitter site, on the day of their game v whoever FC.

City: 42,000

Rovers: 27,000

Try and remember these numbers, people.

someone needs to tell wally 

Posted by a fewer.....

Look, we have to stop this silly 1982 stuff and we should not be calling them the 82ers.

That stuff is old history and it is time to let it go.

The Bristol Sport franchise was formed in 2012 so we really should respect that.

They are the 2012ers.

Yet they wonder why this thread is so long ?

My exact thoughts waking up today was what would the horse punching stealing racists think of our badge?

No doubt they'll be once again accusing us of having no identity. I've been out of the loop for a while, has their foreign owner with no affiliation for the club bought them a new stadium outside Bristol yet?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

My exact thoughts waking up today was what would the horse punching stealing racists think of our badge?

No doubt they'll be once again accusing us of having no identity. I've been out of the loop for a while, has their foreign owner with no affiliation for the club bought them a new stadium outside Bristol yet?

Yes he has, holds 1 more than AG, they are currently 10 points clear at the top of the Premier League and in the Champions League Semi Finals.

Unlucky The Shit.

Edited by BCFC11

45 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Posted by a fewer.....

Look, we have to stop this silly 1982 stuff and we should not be calling them the 82ers.

The Bristol Sport franchise was formed in 2012 so we really should respect that.

They are the 2012ers.

When was the Dwayne sports “franchise” formed then..? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Somewhere in a field in Gloucestershire

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Posted by a fewer.....

They are the 2012ers.

Still 3 years before they joined the Football League of course.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

To my suprise.........

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14127/sheads-new-badge?page=1

Keep up your ridiculous 82 ‘jibe’ just highlights how shit your entire history is you absolute belters ?

I had my doubts about our new design but if the sags are taking the piss out of it then I feckin love it. Anything that gets up the noses of the bitter few is good for me. 

Talking of club badges I would have thought that a pantomime pirate with his weapon in one hand and other hand on hip was very 1970's carry on typecast and as out of touch with today's up to date looks. A bit like the rest of their club, stuck in the 70's

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Talking of club badges I would have thought that a pantomime pirate with his weapon in one hand and other hand on hip was very 1970's carry on typecast and as out of touch with today's up to date looks. A bit like the rest of their club, stuck in the 70's

Ah but we aren’t as unique as them are we, just listen to this moron.......

For me it just epitomises everything I hate about City. It’s a copy and paste job from Brentford or Walsall’s badge and just lacks any trace of originality. There are plenty of teams called City, plenty that wear red with a white trim and even a fair few that share the “robin” mascot. It’s all so artificial and boring. For all our faults, we are incredibly unique, there aren’t that many Rovers around, only one other team in the entire football league play in quarters, we have a quirky and original club anthem in Goodnight Irene and no other team is nicknamed either the pirates or the gas. I’d never trade that to be in the position that City are in, it's part of why I love the club so much.

Edited by BCFC11
  • Haha 11
  • Sad 1

For me it just epitomises everything I hate about City. It’s a copy and paste job from Brentford or Walsall’s badge and just lacks any trace of originality. There are plenty of teams called City, plenty that wear red with a white trim and even a fair few that share the “robin” mascot. It’s all so artificial and boring. For all our faults, we are incredibly unique, there aren’t that many Rovers around, only one other team in the entire football league play in quarters, we have a quirky and original club anthem in Goodnight Irene and no other team is nicknamed either the pirates or the gas. I’d never trade that to be in the position that City are in, it's part of why I love the club so much.

Aww, what a sweet story.

What those dick heads don’t like is that most of Bristol are clearly not interested in camp Pirates, a shit looking kit and suicidal ‘anthems’.

Cringy little maggots.

• Haha 6

Is that actually real ?