IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Accounts now flagged as overdue at Companies House so they weren't in the quarter end backlog which was the simplest explanation.

It is interesting, can't help but wonder if the auditors are having issues over the 'going concern' statement. 

5 hours ago, Dogbert said:

It is interesting, can't help but wonder if the auditors are having issues over the 'going concern' statement. 

I'd be surprised because even at £2m pa losses they should still be within the £15m debt facility by this time next year which is the extent of the support that the directors are required to give to allow the auditors to sign off on going concern.

The unprecedented level of secrecy - no AGM, no communication with minority shareholders - suggests that something is going on which is material to the accounts which may be the sticking point in to what extent that is reflected within the accounts.  I can't see that as being their going bust but selling the club or ground: maybe.

Per someone on gaschat who sounds like they're disseminating the official line:

They had the board meeting about the accounts already. They were with the auditor's to finish a few points a while ago. Are we going to worry that much about a few hundred pounds fine??

5 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I'd be surprised because even at £2m pa losses they should still be within the £15m debt facility by this time next year which is the extent of the support that the directors are required to give to allow the auditors to sign off on going concern.

The unprecedented level of secrecy - no AGM, no communication with minority shareholders - suggests that something is going on which is material to the accounts which may be the sticking point in to what extent that is reflected within the accounts.  I can't see that as being their going bust but selling the club or ground: maybe.

Per someone on gaschat who sounds like they're disseminating the official line:

They had the board meeting about the accounts already. They were with the auditor's to finish a few points a while ago. Are we going to worry that much about a few hundred pounds fine??

However, it's only that poster who is seemingly aware of this board meeting.

I think a more likely story is that they will file late, have on-going financial support in place, but will announce that they are actively seeking buyers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

However, it's only that poster who is seemingly aware of this board meeting.

I think a more likely story is that they will file late, have on-going financial support in place, but will announce that they are actively seeking buyers.

Awwww diddums 

Just now, Tinmans Love Child said:

3BE916A0-D2FA-4B41-A448-D331D17D3992.jpeg

Oh my.  Where to start on what is supposed to be professional journalism.  “Hoards” of Gas fans? Hoards? Dear God!  Hordes, you numpty!

An impressive “amount” of fans?  An impressive number of fans....the amount of fans refers to their weight or bulk.

WAAAAHHHH!

All clear now?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When you think your new stadium will be a hit, but your stuck in a shitpit that’s Bristol Rovers! 

When only Spurs spend more on a stadium upgrades, but your stands are made in a few days, that’s Bristol Rovers.

When you log on to Gaschat, because you’re a thick prat, that’s Bristol Rovers!

When you spout total crap, and you’re minding the gap, that’s Bristol Rovers!

When you make up stories, of imaginary glories, that’s Bristol Rovers!

I’m done now, honestly!

Edited by BS15_RED
  • Like 2