IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, TomF said:

I give up with these thick ***ts. They would have a 2000 page topic if they merged all the posts about us. But they don’t. 

Stupid thick tw*tbadgers 

They never talk about us apparently.

Thick hypocritical morons.

They may not have much to take the piss about but we’re mentioned all the time on that forum. 

For all you Slagchat regulars who read this stuff, I’ll say it for the 500th time...

The only reason this thread exists and is over a 1000 pages long is because you constantly give us stuff to laugh about, it’s not our fault you’re so funny.

Understand now thickos?

Never talk about us they say, here’s an example of the first page on their forum when things aren’t going so well for City, now imagine what they’d be like if we did something properly embarrassing....like dropping out of the entire League or losing our best player to Rovers for peanuts or telling everyone we’re the 6th richest club in the League when our owners are skint or putting up a new tent every season or Babestation in the club bar at half time or many, many other hilarious gaffs ?

The gift...

image.thumb.png.7d18168ddf8db207f65bc212ef873fc2.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So their next 3 matches are against Bradford (24th), Wimbledon (22nd) and Rochdale (19th) which according to Gas Logic means 3 comfortable wins against such lowly sides and their relegation fears will be over and they can perform Wycombe-like celebrations.

However, this thread would be so much funnier if things went terribly wrong for them... so if the God of OTIB is looking down, please can we have some end of season jollity? ... if only to relieve the stress at the top end of the league above them!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JBFC II said:

I give in with them sometimes. 

If you didn't give us gold like this, on a daily basis, there wouldn't be a 1009 page thread on you... 

Claim that we're obsessed but have a 1009 page forum on the past 4 years about Rovers, we don't have that for them or a lower-placed rival e.g. Swindon.
Claim that us liking Windass is embarrassing, but them liking Daniel is perfectly fine.
Were apparently raving for them to sign Nichols a couple seasons before we signed him, now that he's sh** they never wanted him.
Want one of our worst goalkeepers ever, if it was the other way around it'd be all over their forum.
Think DC isn't good enough to be an assistant manager at a Championship club, despite the fact he was offered the managerial roles at several Championship clubs when he was apparently "failing" in League 1.

Another thick moron :facepalm:  just because 1 or 2 City fans ‘suggested’ that maybe we should sign ‘1 goal every 30 games Nichols’ doesn’t mean we wanted him at all FFS.

As for your worst ever keeper, this would be the exact same keeper we rejected following a trial before you actually went one further and signed the bloke ?, obviously he’s improved unlike your shower of shite. DC turned down several offers now did he? Hmmmm ? that’ll be just the 1 then, when Leeds we’re a complete basket case. Funny how he’s not been offered any other job since being sacked ain’t it.

Edited by BCFC11

15 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Another thick moron :facepalm:  just because 1 or 2 City fans ‘suggested’ that maybe we should sign ‘1 goal every 30 games Nichols’ doesn’t mean we wanted him at all FFS.

As for your worst ever keeper, this would be the exact same keeper we rejected following a trial before you actually went one further and signed the bloke ?, obviously he’s improved unlike your shower of shite. DC turned down several offers now did he? Hmmmm ? that’ll be just the 1 then, when Leeds we’re a complete basket case. Funny how he’s not been offered any other job since being sacked ain’t it.

He's obviously been offered loads of jobs since he was sacked but he's holding out until the Barca job becomes available as they're the only club in the world bigger than rovers. 

#gaslogic

I was at the Wigan game with my 7 year old daughter. She asked me "dad do Bristol Rovers have a stadium like this?" As seriously as I could manage I said" well theirs is a lot smaller and some of their stands are tents". "Tents dad?" She said and laughed her head off. Age 7 and finding the rovers amusing already!

• Like 8

When you're going to the wall

Cuz the boss has fark all

That's the rovers

When you get in a hiss 

Cuz the reds take the piss

That's the rovers

When you're out on your ass

Cuz the boss has no brass

That's the rovers

When you're down on your luck

The reds don't give a fark

That's the rovers

The last one courtesy of gas buster

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don’t think anybody wants Clarke at City, on the face of it. He’s a failed league one manager. 

Maybe he had strong coaching credentials, which LJ admires and what’s to make use of..? Who knows. 

I don’t think that’s the case, but if LJ sees fit to give Clarke a job, then I’ll trust his judgement. 

Chsnces are he was just watching a game of football though, seeing as he’s not sat with any BCFC officials. 

I don’t like Darrell Clarke, based on his time at Rovers. I think he was a classless, dull, egotistical *****, who was so desperate for attention that he forced a dislike of City, despite never having contested against us, with Rovers, just to get your moronic fans inside. 

However, nothing would please me more, should it happen, that DC to be appointed and be instrumental in taking us to the next level and rubbing your faces in it. 

As long as he doesn’t want to walk my dog..! 

Please,no no- he's not interest atall in "walkies"...

Just w*nk**'s

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Point of order sir...... Did you mean "70's Kung Fu" series written for Bruce Lee and based on his idea, but actually starring the distinctly less Asian (and therefore more palatable to Americans, David Carradine)?

“If you trust yourself, any choice you make will be correct. If you do not trust yourself, anything you do will be wrong." DC. no the 70's one. Who also starred in dr2k also in the 70's.

It may well get through to these thick morons one day (highly doubtful) why this thread really does exist, there is a thread on Sagchat currently crying about how we are treating one of the loyal and true, bodin being the name in question of course and how we have treated him, now if bodin contributed in this thread in which it was intended instead of providing us with running commentary of their game and trying to defend his shower despite being told numerous times that we didn’t want to know, he carried on and on and on, now people like @Miah Dennehy and @In the Net know exactly what this is intended for and join in to laugh about themselves, but apparently we are more interested about them instead of our promotion push :facepalm: did this Sag below forget that when these low crowds he mentions 9/10k is clearly bullshit but the 11/12/13k attendances were actually sold out? Ground development was taking place you Belter. Have never understood why these idiots bring up attendances all the time when they can’t even muster a paltry 10k average for 45 YEARS!!! Yet we don’t have a much bigger fan base! Then goes onto say about the plastic supporters we have ? yet this is coming from a club who took 42k to Wembley don’t you know? Wonder where all they are at home games?

THIS IS THE EXACT REASON THIS THREAD IS HERE, because of d1ckheads like you spouting your delusional shite like this ???

They dont have a far bigger fan base then us tho.They think they do but they dont.

Its bigger right now granted, and they have tapped into more of there potential then we have ours given the Ashton gate rebuild and the money Pantdowns has spent over the past few years.But they forget that pre the championship days of Johnson snr that they were getting 9k,10k,11k each week for years in L1 apart for big games in a ground that even at the time was miles better than the mem and our 3 tents!.

They have done nothing as a club apart from rub each other off for years that they have been above us and the gap.The gap has only been there due to our failings rather than there clubs growth until 2015/16 when they started to move on as a club.Which is fair play to them.

If and when BCFC get into the premiership it will be the most annoying thing ever to happen to Bristol.Not for the loyal City fans that have followed them for years and should be rewarded and enjoy that success, but rather the Glory seeking plastics that will claim there loved to City and everthing bs3.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14190/rovers-fan-on-otib

I don't know which station they have on the radio at work (I do know its older music) but I absolutely pissed myself today when an advert came on encouraging people to go to the dump for one of the last home games,and to call or visit their SUPERSTORE for tickets :laugh:. I just saw an image in my mind of the portacabin surrounded by rubbish and muddy puddles.

the closest they've been to a superstore was a deal with Sainsburys but even they turned their dump down

5 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

I don't know which station they have on the radio at work (I do know its older music) but I absolutely pissed myself today when an advert came on encouraging people to go to the dump for one of the last home games,and to call or visit their SUPERSTORE for tickets :laugh:. I just saw an image in my mind of the portacabin surrounded by rubbish and muddy puddles.

the closest they've been to a superstore was a deal with Sainsburys but even they turned their dump down

Like their whole club and fanbase then, still in the 70’s.

Edited by BCFC11