IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

20 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Does anybody actually know how big this 'big screen' actually is?

Too big.

9 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

My god, I know they won and we lost but I saw their last minute goal to basically keep them in league 1 and I've seen more celebrations for an opposition throw in at Ashton Gate.

And then I thought it was us who were the soulless fans. 

We’ve seen these types of celebrations before at the Gas.

:laughcont:

• Haha 2

I spoke to some Sags yesterday afternoon and let them know about their new TV being purchased from Steve Lansdown. A frantic search of Stadia Solutions on Google took place insinuating that I was a WUM Shithead Lady Garden, but when it was confirmed to be true the look on their faces was absolutely priceless. Heads were in hands. The best was when one lad said “We’re a ******* joke!”.....Yep, a massive one too ?

The gift ? has given again.

Oh, and they were ‘Singing The Blues’ again come 5 o’clock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, Gazred said:

Oh he's gone for sure. The owners will only be too keen to cash in. They'll be expecting 7 figures now.

Maybe he will get his dream move to one of the bigger, more successful, and better supported clubs like Luton, Plymouth or Barnsley. 

Then Wael can trouser the cash and get them another freebie from Aldershot or similar

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

Be afraid, be very afraid. It's the famous Gas Hiding Squad

FB_IMG_1555236394998.jpg

Miserable gits; not one of them smiling whilst enjoying a beer in the sunshine before a game.

The one above the guy in the pale blue hoodie is either doing his best "I'm hard me" look or is trying not to do what that West Brom fan did on Tuesday.

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

Be afraid, be very afraid. It's the famous Gas Hiding Squad

FB_IMG_1555236394998.jpg

Christ! It's Henbury Gas's Army!

None of them look older than fifteen.

Either the landlord refused to serve them or they scraped together a few quid to share three (watered-down) shandies among themselves.

Ugly bunch of pimply-faced in-breds.

49 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Have they posted their accounts yet?

There has been a snag with this. 

The fundraising pot, set up for enabling the purchase of a first class stamp, has had to be used to help fun the tv bracket. 

The club are open to offers of investment, which would enable them to install WiFi and post the accounts online, but these things take time. 

They had arranged a carrier pigeon to deliver the accounts, but he is currently under going treatment for exhaustion, having been to Bath, Eastville & Ashton Gate, after being told to pick the documents up from Bristol Rovers’home ground, without being given a specific update on where this currently was.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

They seem to be lost in the post....

The editorial hierarchy of the Post would never allow that to happen. They'd print a story alluding to them being stolen by a group of thuggish football supporters travelling back from their weekend game in Birmingham. Backed up by pictures of City supporters at AVFC, just after the article full stop. 

• Like 1

On 13/04/2019 at 08:36, JBFC II said:

Really? 

There's a difference between having a laugh at our neighbours (which is what this thread is for) and purposefully being rude to one of them for the sole reason that he's a rovers fan....

We're going round in circles here, try and get on with your life without getting upset at people who don't agree with you. I know it must be hard... 

Oh dear, never mind....you still just haven’t got a clue - I certainly was not ‘purposefully rude’ to someone for the ‘sole reason that he’s a Rovers fan’ - I know plenty of gasheads, indeed my Dad and Grandad were Rovers fans, I am not (and was not) ‘purposefully rude’ to any of them for the ‘sole reason’ that they are Rovers fans....you have been as rude as anyone on here to gas visitors....you just don’t get it...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Their mums must be so proud.  

I know that all clubs have dreamers like this, but……………..seriously?  None of these lads would have lasted 10 minutes with us in the Falklands.  Shame really.

As the inimitable Mark E Smith once famously said after seeing a picture of that week`s floppy haired boy band;

`God help us if we have another war`

• Like 4