Paranormal Pirate Avatar

No Quarter Given

Posting Level

Next Level in 408 posts
4 hours ago via mobile  
Post Options

Post by Paranormal Pirate on 4 hours ago

I don't go Sainsbury whatsoever...

'Don't go' English lessons either judging by the quality of the post, thick gas bast@rd! 

Edited by Ska Junkie

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

That’s the trouble with the fewers. Always living in the past 

You are not wrong! On more than one occasion, the ones I know have waxed lyrical about Watney Cup 1972, ‘Smash & Grab’ and Div 3 title 1990 after a few Doombars in the pub on a Friday night - is that really all they’ve got?! Well, yeah, it is.....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You are not wrong! On more than one occasion, the ones I know have waxed lyrical about Watney Cup 1972, ‘Smash & Grab’ and Div 3 title 1990 after a few Doombars in the pub on a Friday night - is that really all they’ve got?! Well, yeah, it is.....

A bloke I know who is a gashead got a free ticket in the away end for the Man.City game last season.

His words "it was like being back in the 70s in the Atyeo stand"

I'll just leave it there as my response was pretty obvious.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

All the gas I know never mention 1990 which I find weird. They bang on about 82 but 1990 was the one time they really had us over . Idiots  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

:laugh:, so correct there! an old schoolmate of mine posted a picture of himself with Bruce Bannister ( don't know which one out of Smash n Grab he was) on his Facebook just yesterday :laugh:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:
Paranormal Pirate

Paranormal Pirate Avatar

No Quarter Given

Posting Level

Next Level in 408 posts
4 hours ago via mobile  
Post Options

Post by Paranormal Pirate on 4 hours ago

I don't go Sainsbury whatsoever...

'Don't go' English lessons either judging by the quality of the post, thick gas bast@rd! 

Educationally subnormal Pete.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

So today’s gift.......

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14283/sainsburys-shame?page=1

I thought this one from a Sag named kruger...

exactly how I feel, I am a lorry driver and I am Ltd company, I keep getting asked to drive for them and I say no everytime, I'd rather have no work than work for them not that I'm ever out of work.

Fvck me!! Bitter much? ??

Lorry driver...like sag aristocracy (he's actually got a job)

I see from the evil post that Kyle Bennett a winger the sags have loaned out to swindle actually wants to stay at swindle!

Now we all know that swindle's a 5hit hole so it doesn't paint the horfield casbah in too good a light, does it. More khaazi than casbah.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Swede said:

I see from the evil post that Kyle Bennett a winger the sags have loaned out to swindle actually wants to stay at swindle!

Now we all know that swindle's a 5hit hole so it doesn't paint the horfield casbah in too good a light, does it. More khaazi than casbah.

.... in league 2.

He would rather stay at swindle in league 2 than return to the stadium  shit storm of tents in a potentially higher division. Says it all really.

OTIB

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

.... in league 2.

He would rather stay at swindle in league 2 than return to the stadium  shit storm of tents in a potentially higher division. Says it all really.

OTIB

EHH??

but, but, but...what about ‘da famous quarters’ and Irene?

Surely like everyone who comes into contact with them he’s ‘Gas fer life’?

There must be a mistake.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Med/MadHatter said:

:laugh:, so correct there! an old schoolmate of mine posted a picture of himself with Bruce Bannister ( don't know which one out of Smash n Grab he was) on his Facebook just yesterday :laugh:

Not Worboys.  No need to thank me.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Imagine being the 2nd biggest club, in a fixture against Fleetwood Town..! ??

I think they mentioned after their loss to Rochdale they were going to "take over" Fleetwood today - I wonder how many they will actually take?

Also based on their "10K average" over the last five games dream. I think our attendance today will mean we have surpassed the aggregate of  5 home gates of theirs in our last 2 games.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cityal said:

I think they mentioned after their loss to Rochdale they were going to "take over" Fleetwood today - I wonder how many they will actually take?

Also based on their "10K average" over the last five games dream. I think our attendance today will mean we have surpassed the aggregate of  5 home gates of theirs in our last 2 games.

3488 in attendance, no idea how many of this vast throng were `loyal and true`. About 200 would be my guess.

20 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

EHH??

but, but, but...what about ‘da famous quarters’ and Irene?

Surely like everyone who comes into contact with them he’s ‘Gas fer life’?

There must be a mistake.

You’re right there must be an error here ..... “unique club” - “massive away following”  - “everyone’s second favourite team” - etc etc etc etc 

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You’re right there must be an error here ..... “unique club” - “massive away following”  - “everyone’s second favourite team” - etc etc etc etc 

So popular that they have now dropped to 19th in the league one away attendance chart! (Total fans in ground, not just the Gas Hordes)

Edited by adamski