IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 27/04/2019 at 23:54, DeepSouthRed said:

Sags have a big away following for the bottom leagues tbf

Really? I think they’re averaging around 600 this season. For a club who play in a City of half a million people I think their away support, like their home support, is woefully shit.

• Like 3

Just had a Fewer come into work pleased as punch ‘da gas r staying up and da shit are staying down’ obviously that’s as good as it gets for those morons, scraping relegation by the skin of their teeth in a piss poor division, then the highlight of their season is to see us fail.

:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Just had a Fewer come into work pleased as punch ‘da gas r staying up and da shit are staying down’ obviously that’s as good as it gets for those morons, scraping relegation by the skin of their teeth in a piss poor division, then the highlight of their season is to see us fail.

This notion that they have now had a successful season and we have had a failed one is the stuff only the gas could come up with.

Probably the best bit of gas logic ever. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Look at the teams we were competing with for the last 2 Play Off places.

Villa, Middlesbrough and Derby.

They can only dream rubbing shoulders with the likes of those teams let alone beating Sheffield Utd and West Brom.

Its easy to sit in the shadows and sneer at your bigger, better supported more ambitious neighbours. I almost pity them for being so pathetic.

Proud of my club.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Look at the teams we were competing with for the last 2 Play Off places.

Villa, Middlesbrough and Derby.

They can only dream rubbing shoulders with the likes of those teams let alone beating Sheffield Utd and West Brom.

Its easy to sit in the shadows and sneer at your bigger, better supported more ambitious neighbours. I almost pity them for being so pathetic.

Proud of my club.

And then look at the clubs who they've been competing with to stay up. 

Walsall, Plymouth, Southend, Shrewsbury, Wycombe, Wimbledon and Scunthorpe. 

No offence to any of those clubs but that just shows how massive the gap is now... 

33 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Finishing within the top 30 clubs in one of the world's top footballing nations. Finishing in (probably) the highest league position for 11 years. This is failing.

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

I think I made some friends on Twitter, posted about having a decent season and a Villa fan replied "yer shit" I ignored that inbred but the follow up was a gAss genius.

Screenshot 2019-04-29 at 16.10.47.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Rovers have always been more concerned about us than themselves. If they could finish one place above us or get one extra person in the crowd above they would be content.  I’ve said for years: the thing holding rovers back is their obsession with us. They should stop aiming to be better than us and aim just to better themselves. 

• Like 2

OMG! Will Rovers be allowed to play in the 2019-20 FA CUP?

file:///C:/Users/Martin/Downloads/competition-entry-terms-conditions-20192020.pdf

8. Attention is drawn to Rule 6 of each Competition: a) A Club that is either a Full or Associate Member of The Association who fails to pay the Association’s membership subscription by 1 August in accordance with FA Rule A3 (k) (ii) may be subject to removal from FA Competitions.

b) A Club entering FA Competitions will be required on the closing date for entries to have up to date accounts and articles/rules to meet the requirements of Rule 6(b). Any Club in breach of Rule 6(b) may be subject to sanction by The FA.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 22A said:

OMG! Will Rovers be allowed to play in the 2019-20 FA CUP?

file:///C:/Users/Martin/Downloads/competition-entry-terms-conditions-20192020.pdf

8. Attention is drawn to Rule 6 of each Competition: a) A Club that is either a Full or Associate Member of The Association who fails to pay the Association’s membership subscription by 1 August in accordance with FA Rule A3 (k) (ii) may be subject to removal from FA Competitions.

b) A Club entering FA Competitions will be required on the closing date for entries to have up to date accounts and articles/rules to meet the requirements of Rule 6(b). Any Club in breach of Rule 6(b) may be subject to sanction by The FA.

I’m not sure they’ll be that fussed either way, think they are quite familiar with not qualifying for the first round of a cup.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

When's their open topped bus tour?

1 hour ago, DSTAF said:

Rovers have always been more concerned about us than themselves. If they could finish one place above us or get one extra person in the crowd above they would be content.  I’ve said for years: the thing holding rovers back is their obsession with us. They should stop aiming to be better than us and aim just to better themselves. 

Ummm no they shouldn't. I love things just the way they are!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DSTAF said:

I`ve said it before that if a City fan was walking along the canal bank, saw a s*g drowning and offered his hand the s*g would rather pull him in with him than accept his help.

He could then die a happy man as he took a gurt dirty ted with him.

If a nuclear strike turned Bristol into a post-apocalyptic wasteland they wouldn`t mind as long as Ashton Gate was destroyed.

This attitude is why they`re the total losers and joke of a club that they are. Rather than trying to be the best they can be they don`t mind if they`re shit as long as we fail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`ve said it before that if a City fan was walking along the canal bank, saw a s*g drowning and offered his hand the s*g would rather pull him in with him than accept his help.

He could then die a happy man as he took a gurt dirty ted with him.

If a nuclear strike turned Bristol into a post-apocalyptic wasteland they wouldn`t mind as long as Ashton Gate was destroyed.

This attitude is why they`re the total losers and joke of a club that they are. Rather than trying to be the best they can be they don`t mind if they`re shit as long as we fail.

Brilliant !!! Sums a lot of them up

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Just imagine the first day at work after the playoff final if the unbelievable happened now and we not only qualified but won them!

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Just imagine the first day at work after the playoff final if the unbelievable happened now and we not only qualified but won them!

They’d have phoned up the boss to tell him to fvck off, just so they got the sack. 

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

I’m sure i seen a video of some girls in that shitty kit kicking a ball outside Ashton Gate. Women’s promotional video. Very strange 

Yeah I seen that too, apparently it wind us right up? It’s beyond weird behaviour if you ask me, why do they have this obsession with having AG in their official club videos?

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

We could of made their season tonight....

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14326/come-on-millwall

Only for Pato to come and truly piss on their chips ???

“Ye BuT wE nevr TaLK abOUT dem ShIT edS” ?

hahaha obsessed morons. 

Just imagine what they’d be like if we suffered the humiliation of dropping out of the entire League?

They’ll probably have a thread for Derby’s game tomorrow as well. 

At the very least we’ll still be Championship club next season, something they haven’t been for decades.

Mind the Gap.

• Like 1

On slag chat tonight

Derby just need to win one of Swansea tomorrow or West Brom on Sunday. Or Boro to beat Rotherham who are already down. And of course City have to go to Hull and win. Looks unlikely.

I find it quite strange that these morons talk about Boro, West Brom & Swansea as if they know anything about these teams & waiting for us to fail.

Our failure is their success, how moronic is that, typical sags

They'll be shitting themselves if Swansea beat Derby on Weds night.....

...because it means they'll be wishing their weekend away, not worried about their game against Barnsley (other than abusing agent Woodrow) but more concerned with our game at Hull.

Edited by BanburyRed
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

I’m sure i seen a video of some girls in that shitty kit kicking a ball outside Ashton Gate. Women’s promotional video. Very strange 

They are going to call them the "Gas Girls" apparently :facepalm:

Surely the "Sag Slags" would be more appropriate ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1