IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Couple of quotes from the Sags on the Liverpool game tonight and when we beat them at Anfield.......    :facepalm:

How embarrassing for Spanish football and Barca in particular, should be ashamed of themselves!

Been to Anfield once, when working close by in the 90s with a number of Shittyheads. Liverpool lost but didn't try at all, especially 'Fatty' John Barnes who just wandered round looking at his feet. I understand that game is now featured in the Ashton Gate Foyer as a great achievement. Most pitiful game of football I've ever seen.

Now we now how great they are how much they are adored by all in the football world etc but Barca should be ashamed??? I’m no Liverpool fan but no one gave them a chance tonight especially with 2 of their front three out aswell, but the way they played stopped Barca playing their game and totally deserved to go through after the 2 legs. I’m sure according to this fewer the Sags would of put Barca out of sight in the first leg if it were them.

Then you have the Sag who attended a City away game on THAT night at Anfield believe it or not ?  ‘Liverpool never even tried’, ‘most pitiful game he’s ever seen’ corrrr lemons or whatttt ? the sheer bitterness in that post is unreal! I bet it was unbearable for that little to$$er stood there in the away end that night with more City fans there than they got at a home game. Yes it was a great achievement thank you very much, now let’s see their list of great achievements........

ummm...................

Na I can’t see any either? Founded over 100+ years as you love to mention and only have 1 poxy league title of any note to your name ???

Tinpot W4nkers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Couple of quotes from the Sags on the Liverpool game tonight and when we beat them at Anfield.......    :facepalm:

How embarrassing for Spanish football and Barca in particular, should be ashamed of themselves!

Been to Anfield once, when working close by in the 90s with a number of Shittyheads. Liverpool lost but didn't try at all, especially 'Fatty' John Barnes who just wandered round looking at his feet. I understand that game is now featured in the Ashton Gate Foyer as a great achievement. Most pitiful game of football I've ever seen.

Now we now how great they are how much they are adored by all in the football world etc but Barca should be ashamed??? I’m no Liverpool fan but no one gave them a chance tonight especially with 2 of their front three out aswell, but the way they played stopped Barca playing their game and totally deserved to go through after the 2 legs. I’m sure according to this fewer the Sags would of put Barca out of sight in the first leg if it were them.

Then you have the Sag who attended a City away game on THAT night at Anfield believe it or not ?  ‘Liverpool never even tried’, ‘most pitiful game he’s ever seen’ corrrr lemons or whatttt ? the sheer bitterness in that post is unreal! I bet it was unbearable for that little to$$er stood there in the away end that night with more City fans there than they got at a home game. Yes it was a great achievement thank you very much, now let’s see their list of great achievements........

ummm...................

Na I can’t see any either? Founded over 100+ years as you love to mention and only have 1 poxy league title of any note to your name ???

Tinpot W4nkers 

First of all what a sad ******* for going to watch city . I would rather poor bleach in my eyes ? than watch that rabble. 

Second . Remember when they called themselves the Barcelona of League 2 :rofl2br:. They have compared their club to various Big  clubs. When in reality they are just a small club in Chernobyl 

5 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

ummm...................

Tinpot W4nkers 

I think I stood near him on that famous night at Anfield, had to move before I lamped him 

8 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

What a bitter w@n ker ?

I bet he was crying inside that night just like most of them were when we beat Man Utd the other Christmas. Hoped to see us humiliated and was left badly disappointed....that’s when they say “it’s not fair, they weren’t trying hard enough” like whiney snotty little children.

Hahahaha, maggots ?

How did they get on up at Anfield against Liverpool? 

....although I expect they’ll claim that Liverpool were playing out of their skins that night. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So Bolton will likely start life on -12 next season, and it sounds like there are problems ar Bury as well.

Could it be that Rovers only have 2 relegation spots to try and avoid next season?

Obviously, we have no idea if they are in financial strife as they haven't submitted any accounts, which could lead to a transfer embargo, but the fact that this doesn't appear on the radar of local press would suggest (even by the low standards of the Post), this is unlikely.

Wonderful discussion on Twitter re the exemplary behaviour of Barca fans at Anfield last night - how terrific some sets of supporters can be.

Though this response came from the utterly brilliant Streatham Rovers account it did remind me of another Rovers closer to home:

"But let's not forget that often football fans are absolute animals. If we didn't have to rely on paying punters we'd probably ban them. They:

1) Distract the players

2) Get so drunk they urinate over war memorials

3) Complain when the club signs sponsorship deals with bailiffs"