IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This

Overrated manchild.

”listen right, at the end of the day right, me fans right, me fans...listen yeah, me fans yeah, it’s my fault you know, I pick the team yeah, listen right....”

Berk. 

I was gutted they got rid of him, not only was he taking them down but he was probably pissing the owners off big time as well.

I think it’s clear to all come the end he was after the pay off, and who can blame him? He appears to have tuned down Leeds believing Wael’s hype and was going no where without a cash settlement Good on him. 

Look it’s easy to slag him off because he is a bit of a berk in front of the media.

He’s clearly never been trained in, or exposed to the media in his career and it is obviously something he needs to work on to move to the next level... but my god; in terms of actual player management, spotting a player on a shoestring, galvanising a squad, overachieving,,, he’s demonstrated all of the above.  

Im surprised he’s had to take a league two job. I’l felt sure a high end league one club would have looked at him. 

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This

Overrated manchild.

”listen right, at the end of the day right, me fans right, me fans...listen yeah, me fans yeah, it’s my fault you know, I pick the team yeah, listen right....”

Berk. 

I was gutted they got rid of him, not only was he taking them down but he was probably pissing the owners off big time as well.

I think it’s clear to all come the end he was after the pay off, and who can blame him? He appears to have tuned down Leeds believing Wael’s hype and was going no where without a cash settlement Good on him. 

Look it’s easy to slag him off because he is a bit of a berk in front of the media.

He’s clearly never been trained in, or exposed to the media in his career and it is obviously something he needs to work on to move to the next level... but my god; in terms of actual player management, spotting a player on a shoestring, galvanising a squad, overachieving,,, he’s demonstrated all of the above.  

Im surprised he’s had to take a league two job. I’l felt sure a high end league one club would have looked at him. 

26 minutes ago, TomF said:

Car Boot sales in the car park. I’m officially done. 

Ha ha don’t knock it. We arrived at Hull to find a notice saying Car Boot Sale every Sunday. They have masses of car park space though so didn’t see if it was cancelled or not. 

9 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

When your skint and need to raise a quid or two for the leccy meter........

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14424/men-summer

What a Fanbase ???

I note in the same thread they're conducting a Memorial Murder Mystery, in which case count me in.

It'll either be Reilly, Back Row of the Blackthorn Terrace with the Football else Wael, in the Boardroom with the Empty Wallet..... I hope it's the latter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

I note in the same thread they're conducting a Memorial Murder Mystery, in which case count me in.

It'll either be Reilly, Back Row of the Blackthorn Terrace with the Football else Wael, in the Boardroom with the Empty Wallet..... I hope it's the latter.

David Pipe, with the bottle on Park Street.

That's Cluelessdo

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Just noticed that. Free parking from £10. 

So, you only have to pay £10 for the free parking?  Bargain!

Think they are just trying it on in the hope that everyone else are as thick as the Sag supporters.