IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

23 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

I thought it was pathetic and just goes to show how sad their fans are. They would kill for 8th in the championship but want to make out we failed

I bet when he posted it he thought he`d get loads of replies congratulating him on his cleverness and has been checking every ten minutes since to see who has responded.

Bellend.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

I bet when he posted it he thought he`d get loads of replies congratulating him on his cleverness and has been checking every ten minutes since to see who has responded.

Bellend.

What a sad bastard eh?  I've never done that.  ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

That thread went down well didn't it?

Love the way it surfaces on here today of all days, "return on investment....zero again" says the OP in his cringeworthy attempt at humour. On a day when we've just sold an Academy player for £13 MILLION.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

######## hell what a barrel of laughs that Sadcase is, not doubt it’s taken him since the Hull game to come up with the ridiculous effort :facepalm:

Us not making the Play-Offs was the highlight of yet another embarrassing season for them. Zero return on investment he says, in a way yes he’s right but with Kelly going today, in less than a year we’ve now brought in close to £40m in transfer fee’s, something that little nothing clubs like theirs could only dream of. Mind the gap ya W4nker.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

I find that quite sad. Not the yet another example of gaslogic, as long as we lose, that hides their own abject failings, but the fact he lied about using a phone. We all know the cretinous moron would need his carer to peel him off the window and make the call for him/her/it.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Swede said:

I find that quite sad. Not the yet another example of gaslogic, as long as we lose, that hides their own abject failings, but the fact he lied about using a phone. We all know the cretinous moron would need his carer to peel him off the window and make the call for him/her/it.

It's clearly a gert shithead trying to give them a bad reputation again. The clue is in the word "investment", this is a concept alien to any gashead.

15 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

I rang the gas ticket line asking for a ticket in row m in their new stand the girl on the phone said “ we don’t have a row m”  I asked her to check with her supervisor he confirmed they don’t have a row m!

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Swede said:

they don't lick windows anymore they headbutt them instead

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dogbert said:

Still no accounts published. 

I did just notice that there is a company called Dwane Developments UK https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11253528/ owned by Dwane Sports and with just Hani Al-Qadi as a director. I wonder if Hani is hoping that Dwane may take possession of some real estate they could develop? 

What ! You mean they intend to asset strip the club ? 

No ! Not such a nice man as Wally.

Hello Pikeys :sub: