IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 hours ago, zippycar said:

Possible unexpected expenditure in year to date and/or newly uncovered liabilities, i.e. the few non-tented areas of the stadium constructed of asbestos or the training colony site deemed an area of outstanding natural beauty or a disused nuclear fuel dump – just saying!!

It would be kind of ironic if someone registered the colony field as a town village green, now THAT would be karma!

8 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Stefan Payne (the one very fond of making rude gestures to the Loyal and True) clearly loved every minute of his time with the Sags. 

Fair play to em, they just keep producing gift, after gift, after gift.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14457/stefan-payne

Imagine being “genuinely one of the worst players I’ve ever seen” at Bristol Rovers...!!  

• Haha 8

8 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Stefan Payne (the one very fond of making rude gestures to the Loyal and True) clearly loved every minute of his time with the Sags. 

Fair play to em, they just keep producing gift, after gift, after gift.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14457/stefan-payne

On the basis that Stefan Payne has wound up our Sag chums, allegedly making rude hand gestures to them, and still possibly having two years left on his contract I'm starting to like the guy...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Imagine being “genuinely one of the worst players I’ve ever seen” at Bristol Rovers...!!  

I think it’s clear that the guy is being sarcastic in his replies, but surprise, surprise, the sags don’t recognise sarcasm. 

I still remember his face when doing the obligatory signing on picture, I’ll bet his agent was getting an earful from day one, especially after he had a drive around Bristol and wandered past Ashton Gate.

52237B5D-BFA6-4CF9-B9F1-DDC7E5E70B86.png

Edited by Port Said Red

Just to keep a track on those (disappointingly small) late filing fees:

Five cos. end March deadline, now over one month late: 5 x £375 = £1,875

One co. end Feb deadline, over two months late: £375

Total £2,250.

If they don't file until after the AGM in June then it ticks up to £750 for the Feb year end so £2,625.  If it drags into July then £4,500.

That's not huge but it is eight adult season tickets that they've just thrown away there at £2,625.  It's lucky for them that they have money to burn.

4. Late filing penalty fees

The penalty only applies to company accounts. The level of the penalty depends on how late the accounts reach Companies House and is shown in the following table.

Length of period (measured from the date the accounts are due) Private company penalty Public company penalty
Not more than 1 month £150 £750
More than 1 month but not more than 3 months £375 £1,500
More than 3 months but not more than 6 months £750 £3,000
More than 6 months £1,500 £7,500

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/late-filing-penalties/late-filing-penalties

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I think it’s clear that the guy is being sarcastic in his replies, but surprise, surprise, the sags don’t recognise sarcasm. 

I still remember his face when doing the obligatory signing on picture, I’ll bet his agent was getting an earful from day one, especially after he had a drive around Bristol and wandered past Ashton Gate.

52237B5D-BFA6-4CF9-B9F1-DDC7E5E70B86.png

It looks like he's come across some dog 5hit in the park and is using this rag to pick it up with.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2019/may/saddlers-sign-stuart-sinclair

So the tramp, somewhat unsurprisingly, has followed Dopey to Walsall.

I wonder if he did consult the "Tramp Adviser" (as suggested by BTRFTG) website before heading off ?

And the usual I am great crap from the fetcher off of dogs!

The SAGS loved Sinclair despite the fact he lived in the bins behind Keebab Hut on Gloucester Road. I bet their forum is in meltdown.

On 20/05/2019 at 01:46, Fiale said:

my uncle thinks they are close to a deal with a US deal, god knows where he heard it from, but he's not usually the gossipy type, but wouldn't say anything else, so who knows,

On gaschat, Henbury gas reckons there's a group of Americans planning a take over. Could it be these?

Image result for Poor People in America

Image result for Poor People in America

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

1D037777-0D3F-40E9-B72F-E4120B6990A6.thumb.jpeg.d813994edeb20756a0ad0011cabb4664.jpeg

When you're bitter blue gas

knock one out for Windass

That's the r*vers / you're a loser

When your scrotums not full

Thanks to a fat bloke from 'Ull

That's the r*vers

Took Dean out on the lash

He got put on his ass

That's the r*vers

Act like you've won the cup

'Cos the reds ain't gone up

That's the r*vers

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, NOTBLUE said:

Every single gas.                                   Would do Windlass,up the ****.       That’s the R*****.

WTF went wrong there,well you get the gist of it.

• Haha 1

Imagine supporting a football club so rubbish, that your greatest moment in your history is when your biggest rivals finished the season as the 24th best team in the country, and ended the season by playing in the most famous stadium in the world, in the richest game in world football. 

• Like 2

Just saw a picture in the Evil Post just now of the Menominabal pitch being relayed. At first I thought it looked like a desert.

Perhaps a home for a few more camels then or a training ground in preparation for the corrupt Qatar World Cup maybe.

How the hell did they win L1 groundsman of the year unless it was awarded for achieving the world's most impossible job.

38 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Just saw a picture in the Evil Post just now of the Menominabal pitch being relayed. At first I thought it looked like a desert.

Perhaps a home for a few more camels then or a training ground in preparation for the corrupt Qatar World Cup maybe.

How the hell did they win L1 groundsman of the year unless it was awarded for achieving the world's most impossible job.

If it’s being relaid, it’s hardly going to look it’s best at the moment..!