IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Dissatisfied Gas head. Sprays a protest against the owners highlighting problems, makes it look like City fans. Message gets into local media, owners get stick, City fans get the blame. In their eyes, jobs a goodun. 

:whistle2:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

Dissatisfied Gas head. Sprays a protest against the owners highlighting problems, makes it look like City fans. Message gets into local media, owners get stick, City fans get the blame. In their eyes, jobs a goodun. 

:whistle2:

Good theory, problem is its all spelt right.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, 77 punk said:

the last time city fans sprayed the war memorial gates which was disgusting i remember jon lansdown  arranging quickly to  get the graffiti removed

Would be nice to think that with the amount of CCTV in the area, they'll have little problem in identifying the ********* responsible.

@JulieH is this being investigated?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rich said:

"collecter"?  City was ere?

Agreed, the spelling isn't too bad but, the punctuation and grammar are what one would expect.

Ah, I obviously haven't seen all of it, the bit I seen was all spelt correct ruling out the average Gashead ??

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Yeh. It had kinda ruined the game by then. What an awful affair it was too. Not exactly befitting of the final. But I’m not sure you’ll care about that!

I thought the early goal would help the game but went completely the other way. Both teams were poor but all about winning. Anyway wrong thread lets get back to laughing at Rovers!

Good to see they’ve now started the holier than thou rubbish...

Yes it’s a stupid, embarrassing act and I’m not condoning it but they’ve decided to tarnish our whole fan base with it, a bit stupid when you consider the racist abuse and physical abuse of opposition players that they’ve come out with over the last few years...

Hopefully the idiots that did this will be found out and dealt with accordingly but the over the top reaction it has got from them lot is ridiculous 

• Like 2

If their entire existence is dependant on the value of the Mem and how much they can borrow against it, surely the next economic downturn is going to finish (what's left of)  them off.

So how much longer will it be before it is flattened and turned into a housing estate with Wally banking any profits (or losses) and setting sail for the banks of the Jordan on his trusty camel?

A strong puff of wind could do the job in the mean time though.  Whenever I see a storm forecast, I always wonder if that will be the one that blows the tented village away.