IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

32 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

That they have dedicated police liaison officers and that it makes the news which means the police feel obliged to be seen to do something.

The crime is worse if a private house has been graffitied because an individual has been targeted whereas this isn't actually targeting anybody except a limited company.

Maybe it was Wally looking for some compo to pay the late accounts fee ?

48 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

The police wouldn’t even come if my house was broken into, let alone if someone put spray paint down the side of my house. What makes a football club different?

No difference, we haven’t attended, I have spoken to the security who are checking their cctv , I will then take a crime report as per home office rules when there has been  crime  committed which in this case there is , criminal damage. 

We still currently attend all house burglaries where a residential home has been broken into .

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

...and should the Atyeo statue be vandalised in the coming weeks you can have a word with this boner.

2C5F1721-C18F-4750-AC47-9F5D7048EA25.jpeg

Don’t condone what the to$$er did at the Mem for one min but anyone else find it extremely odd that in the official Sags statement they ask for no one to retaliate??? Very strange if you ask me, almost begging for someone to do it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

...and should the Atyeo statue be vandalised in the coming weeks you can have a word with this boner.

2C5F1721-C18F-4750-AC47-9F5D7048EA25.jpeg

Terrible use of the English language, he clearly means "that there famous statue" :) . Anyway they will get a shock when they find out how late they have to be at the ground to find it deserted. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

No I agree it is embarrassing and stupid, but there are a lot more important issues going on in Bristol for example. 

Jet wash out, clean it up, job done. Does it really need a police investigaton, or let them deal with more pressing issues?

It Doesn’t need internet hysteria over it, go back 30 years no one would of known about it and everyone on here would have been a lot happier. 

This is my attitude to it too. Just paint it over and ignore it. If it happens week after week then investigate it but more attention has been brought to this now that it might trigger copycat incidents or retaliation. The people have done it ( idiots) have got attention and obviously don’t represent Bristol City fans on the whole.

I’m not saying it’s right in any way, but in the scheme of things it’s not *THAT* wrong either, as I said easily remedied. No person, personal property etc has been damaged, harmed or threatened. A wall has been spray painted, happens all the time. I’ve seen graffiti tags and messages on people’s houses, fences etc as well as public buildings and bridges, non of which is reported. 

As someone says no one can be sure it’s even City fans or even football fans who have done this, and you can’t do much without proof. Probably just some kid who found a red spray paint in his dads garage for his insta story or something, trying to get hits, likes and followers. 

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Stupid thing to do . Brainless. But let’s not forget the high and mighty want to dig the whole place up . And sell it to anyone who would take it 

Gasheads when they’re trying to sell the Mem to a Supermarket 2013:

it’s just the gates that are a Memorial ok, JUST the gates, nothing else, just the gates you jealous SHITHEADS...

A wall at the turnstiles gets tagged with graffiti 2019.

Also Gasheads:

well, I suppose you could say the whole stadium is a Memorial actually”

F57EEDFA-A93E-4E65-8E30-87454518C2E4.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

it’s just the gates that are a Memorial ok, JUST the gates, nothing else, just the gates you jealous SHITHEADS...

Also Gasheads:

The turnstiles definitely are a memorial - to absent fans. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, RedM said:

This is my attitude to it too. Just paint it over and ignore it. If it happens week after week then investigate it but more attention has been brought to this now that it might trigger copycat incidents or retaliation. The people have done it ( idiots) have got attention and obviously don’t represent Bristol City fans on the whole.

I’m not saying it’s right in any way, but in the scheme of things it’s not *THAT* wrong either, as I said easily remedied. No person, personal property etc has been damaged, harmed or threatened. A wall has been spray painted, happens all the time. I’ve seen graffiti tags and messages on people’s houses, fences etc as well as public buildings and bridges, non of which is reported. 

As someone says no one can be sure it’s even City fans or even football fans who have done this, and you can’t do much without proof. Probably just some kid who found a red spray paint in his dads garage for his insta story or something, trying to get hits, likes and followers. 

Whoever did it is obviously a bit of a plonker. As with all vandalism it would be nice if they were caught and made to clean up the mess themselves. No doubt they’ll be loving all the attention and some of the over the top outrage that I’ve read on Social Media since yesterday afternoon.

Ive seen Rovers graffiti at Ashton Gate in the past, there’s berks everywhere. Starve them of attention and they’ll either get bored or make themselves easier to catch in the future.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Also Gasheads:

Their attitude to the two situations is almost unbelievable isn’t it, until you consider who is making these statements. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

"But if you paint one of the doors, the three others adjacent to it will look dirty by comparison so you'll need to paint those too. And all of the other turnstile doors. And the South Stand".

Oh yeah! What was I thinking.

We know exactly the kind of people the blue few are, and they won't be outraged by this, they will be delighted. They've got so so little against us that this is the perfect opportunity for them to play the victim, take the moral highground and promote their agenda as special and unique.

Meanwhile, in the real world, some idiot, not representing BCFC has vandalised property and should be dealt with accordingly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Good to see they’ve now started the holier than thou rubbish...

Yes it’s a stupid, embarrassing act and I’m not condoning it but they’ve decided to tarnish our whole fan base with it, a bit stupid when you consider the racist abuse and physical abuse of opposition players that they’ve come out with over the last few years...

Hopefully the idiots that did this will be found out and dealt with accordingly but the over the top reaction it has got from them lot is ridiculous 

Holier than thou.....of course they are....with very short memories. Always the victim!

Whoever does this sort of thing is a ********. They can be found at all clubs....Rovers definitely included.

On Sagchat one of their posters refers to City as the “Family Club”....umm no mate. That’s like us calling Gasheads “ ‘Teds”

78152526-5A76-41A1-9CD8-CC8DEAFBECF7.thumb.jpeg.8bcb461efcc07c6b84f80f055f9356f3.jpeg

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

We know exactly the kind of people the blue few are, and they won't be outraged by this, they will be delighted. They've got so so little against us that this is the perfect opportunity for them to play the victim, take the moral highground and promote their agenda as special and unique.

Meanwhile, in the real world, some idiot, not representing BCFC has vandalised property and should be dealt with accordingly.

A couple of Sag's at work have really got their panties out of 'focus with this...

Thank fk they go home soon to leave me in peace - the level of 'dripping/whining is ridiculous - apparently there "will be reprisal"?

43 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

Holier than thou.....of course they are....with very short memories. Always the victim!

Whoever does this sort of thing is a ********. They can be found at all clubs....Rovers definitely included.

On Sagchat one of their posters refers to City as the “Family Club”....umm no mate. That’s like us calling Gasheads “ ‘Teds”

78152526-5A76-41A1-9CD8-CC8DEAFBECF7.thumb.jpeg.8bcb461efcc07c6b84f80f055f9356f3.jpeg

I was going to post this but you’ve saved me the bother!  Pot kettle and black (presuming this still counts as criminal damage). The whole row of them on Lower Ashley Road had blue paint splattered all over them.