IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

He did start off well before becoming insufferable.  A bit like Cotts.  :laughcont:

Classic early stand up stuff was ace though - as well as his input in Blackadder. As 'er indoors is off to the Muse gig later I might try and find some of his old stuff on youtube etc

• Like 2

18 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Careful The CSF have a legal team!

Anyone who engages in violence for nothing but fun, bravado or some misplaced sense of honour is utter low life. The club and society could benefit hugely if they disappeared entirely. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Anyone who engages in violence for nothing but fun, bravado or some misplaced sense of honour is utter low life. The club and society could benefit hugely if they disappeared entirely. 

To be honest, they effect nobody who thinks the same way as you in any manner whatsoever do they.

They are therefore irrelevant to you surely as I am not aware of anything occurring home or away associated directly with the so called CSF.

I'm sure most people who spray swastikas on walls aren't card carrying Nazis either.

Lighten up mate. Incidents of genuine FV are reducing despite the efforts of OB to pretend otherwise.

Very safe place to take the kids nowadays.

12 hours ago, myol'man said:

That's got to be a big blow for them, wasn't he one of their players of the season?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48521448

.... and they gleefully mocked the ‘Ashton Gate Exodus’ before last season when we were paid the best part of £26m for Mags, Joe, Bobby and Aden - now they are watching as James Clarke, Chris Lines, Stuart Sinclair, Tom Lockyer and Jack Bonham have all raced out the exit door before the first week of June is over! And two of them have jumped at the chance to follow Darrell Clarke to league two club Walsall! While another joined league two club Northampton Town! 

They just keep delivering joyful moments - and that’s why this thread will never die!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Rovers' accounts don't appear to have been mentioned on here for some time now, but I noticed this earlier and thought it quite amusing:

So amusing, in fact, that I showed the picture twice - Sorry, but I have no idea how to erase the duplicate.

image.png.e925c836a5ddce7abe101641b351964f.png

image.png

If only the person who created that could spell ‘The’ ....

• Haha 1