IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Fewers have sold a mighty 4000 season tickets for next season.

Get your running daps on, they really are coming for us.

Just to be clear, that's four thousand - not the fabled forty thousand they would get for a Wembley appearance.

Loyal and true.

How does that compare to their eventual total last year, Rob. Any idea?

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Just to be clear, that's four thousand - not the fabled forty thousand they would get for a Wembley appearance.

Loyal and true.

Pathetic little club. And that is after positive sells due to finance option . No wonder they are in shit street financially with support like that . Only themselves to blame. Mickey ******* mouse 

7 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Well, the other day fella in the pub said they were down 30% on last year, but to be honest, you can't take the word of a bloke in the pub as anything other than speculation.

Either way, they must be down on last year. They will probably shift a few more now they have made some signings, but I don't imagine many of the 'prowed and loyal' will be swayed by that.

Guess a crap season, shit football and no direct debit option has made some of them consider their life choices.

I would expect to see some aggressive Bristol Bears marketing up Gloucester Road as the season goes on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Loyal and true.

The other twelve thousand are keeping their cash to pay for a trip to next season`s Europa League final.

• Like 1

Taking on board feedback from the fanbase, Season Tickets will go back on sale for another three week window.

Over 4,000 Season Tickets have been sold for the new season, with supporters now having an extended opportunity to buy for the new campaign, as well as taking advantage of the finance option offered by Premium Credit. 

If you are a first-time Season Ticket holder or have switched your Season Ticket to a different section of the ground (or changed seat row/number), you will be issued with a new Season Ticket card.

Supporters who have renewed Season Tickets in the same area of the stadium will have the new season loaded on to their existing card. 

Prices have been frozen from the last sales window for Season Tickets - with the various prices listed below.

STGENERALPRICES.jpg

The deadline for 2019/20 Season Tickets will be 5pm on Friday, 19th July (midnight online) – with the deadline for finance applications falling slightly earlier, on Friday, 12th July. 

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Pathetic little club. And that is after positive sells due to finance option . No wonder they are in shit street financially with support like that . Only themselves to blame. Mickey ******* mouse 

Massive club - their season ticket holders would just about fill the Atyeo stand

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Taking on board feedback from the fanbase, Season Tickets will go back on sale for another three week window.

Over 4,000 Season Tickets have been sold for the new season, with supporters now having an extended opportunity to buy for the new campaign, as well as taking advantage of the finance option offered by Premium Credit. 

If you are a first-time Season Ticket holder or have switched your Season Ticket to a different section of the ground (or changed seat row/number), you will be issued with a new Season Ticket card.

Supporters who have renewed Season Tickets in the same area of the stadium will have the new season loaded on to their existing card. 

Prices have been frozen from the last sales window for Season Tickets - with the various prices listed below.

STGENERALPRICES.jpg

The deadline for 2019/20 Season Tickets will be 5pm on Friday, 19th July (midnight online) – with the deadline for finance applications falling slightly earlier, on Friday, 12th July. 

With the exception of the North, East, and North West Terrace (must be the pits of the place) every other Adult SeasonTicket of theirs is more expensive than mine at AG.

Yet we are the ones being fleeced over an Easter Egg? ??

• Like 1

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14403/season-tickets

Here's a fun thread sprinkled with the usual vitriol. A couple of comments made me smile ... so tinpot ...

needgas
First Team

ineedgas Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 475 posts
May 8, 2019 at 5:49pm via mobile  
Post Options

Post by ineedgas on May 8, 2019 at 5:49pm

Just use your old season ticket card because the card reader wasn't working again last Saturday and some bloke just pressed a peddle to let people in

gasandelectricity
Club Legend

gasandelectricity Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 1071 posts
May 9, 2019 at 1:24pm via mobile  
Post Options

Post by gasandelectricity on May 9, 2019 at 1:24pm

aghast Avatar
lpgas Avatar
Thanks for that Henbury. I tried to phone the club today to ask about finance options, the number on the website isn't recognised by either my landline or mobile

"However, supporters can still purchase in person by visiting the club shop at the Memorial Stadium, or over the phone by calling our team on 9096648 option 1. "

You need to add 0117 to that number if calling from a mobile, so 0117 9096648.

Sorry if this is obvious, but it gets you through to the club.

The club really needs to include the area code in its communications. It’s 2019.
Edited by Rudolf Hucker
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

STGENERALPRICES.jpg

£2.17 per game for an under-11 to be subjected to 90 minutes of hoofing the ball up in the air whilst freezing to death under a tarpaulin is absolutely outrageous.

Child abuse.

Edited by Gert Mare

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

STGENERALPRICES.jpg

More expensive than the dolman and south stand ?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Loyal and true.

Should be a top half Championship club at least with their MASSIVE fanbase according to the terrified, about to be molested, Sunderland muppets they cornered in the Sportsman pub.

575CD8E9-5CB3-4AE9-B193-515270762E4C.jpeg

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Should be a top half Championship club at least with their MASSIVE fanbase according to the terrified, about to be molested, Sunderland muppets they cornered in the Sportsman pub.

575CD8E9-5CB3-4AE9-B193-515270762E4C.jpeg

I can assure you that the sunderland fans that stayed at my hotel when they played rovers didn't think that ,their comments were something like what the **** was that .

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

23 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I think it was around 6k last season.

They may get close to that as they're now apparently offering a credit facility - the renewers and early bird buyers had to pay up front apparently as the credit facility wasn't in place in time. Tinpot.

Losing 65k a week, over 16m in debt, and attendances taking a hit.

Homelessness beckons.....again.

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

They may get close to that as they're now apparently offering a credit facility - the renewers and early bird buyers had to pay up front apparently as the credit facility wasn't in place in time. Tinpot.

A credit facility is certainly useful. I’ve used our option for mine & my sons ST’s this season, but surely if there isn’t that option, you just put them on a credit card - to the same effect. 

I’m not sure suddenly introducing the option is going to have thousands of extra fans flocking to purchase. 

4k must be a very concerning number for them..! 

6 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Someone suggested that Zebra Finance had withdrawn their season ticket credit plan for all EFL clubs, so on this occasion it's probably not the fault of the 15ers. Sadly!

17 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Someone suggested that Zebra Finance had withdrawn their season ticket credit plan for all EFL clubs, so on this occasion it's probably not the fault of the 15ers. Sadly!

Suppose its down to how fast clubs react to it.

52 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I’m sure I read that it was closer to 5k.

Strangely for a club who constantly go on about how amazing and loyal their support is home and away they’re often reluctant to put actual figures out there.

Almost as if they know that the truth would make their claims look slightly foolish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

If it was around 6000 last time, and 4000 this time, then the bloke in the pub who said sales were down about 30% clearly wasn't too far wrong.

Maybe I have met the one genuine Fewer who is in the know!

23 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

If it was around 6000 last time, and 4000 this time, then the bloke in the pub who said sales were down about 30% clearly wasn't too far wrong.

Maybe I have met the one genuine Fewer who is in the know!

Working out that a drop from around 6k to around 4k is a 30% loss, doesn’t really make him “In The Know” it just means he’s not a complete moron..! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Working out that a drop from around 6k to around 4k is a 30% loss, doesn’t really make him “In The Know” it just means he’s not a complete moron..! 

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Oh, but he is a complete moron.

Maybe he's an incomplete moron? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Well not quite when you factor in the math, the loss is 33.3.%

Wonder what the split is between kids who have reached a point where they would have to pay for an adult ticket and can't afford it, elderly who are either too unwell or too dead to go, and adults who commit the biggest spend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Well not quite when you factor in the math, the loss is 33.3.%

Without knowing the precise figures, I think it’s fair to give him some leeway. 

I’m impressed that he’s not worked it out as double the actual number..! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1