IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

As I mentioned before, apparently they are going to have a Twitter poll to gauge opinion on it.

Most of them hate the idea, so I will vote in favour of it.

Yes, it is very important to uphold democracy and take every opportunity to vote. I'll be joining you when the poll opens.

Weezeble saying Dean Windass, the same poster on here too embarrassed to admit he supports the tax dodging Dwayne Sports franchise and said he supports Portsmouth? ?

pirate
Gas

pirate Avatar

Posting Level

3 minutes ago via mobile  
Post Options

Post by pirate on 3 minutes ago

*******. The player in the shirt is Daniel Bentley who they have just signed. A player I rate as one of the best keepers in the Championship
Edited by Ron Swanson

Indeed, world class trolling.

And its hit the spot too :clapping:

They gave him hell apparently and he gave them some back.

He's now publicly had a go at them, nice one Stefan - always welcome at the Gate :D

How's the stadium coming along Pikeys ? What was your chant last time we met when the Ashton Vale project had failed ? Oh Yes, "we've got our stadium." That was as premature as proclaiming to be the 6th richest club in England - that's weathered well. Gave us a laugh though - still doing so.

Keep 'em coming my deluded, ragass neighbours :yawn:

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Here we ******* go again. I swear this comes up at least once a year?

I think it was maybe TomF who broke down the percentage of use on this thread over FOUR years. It's almost like this is a fan base who struggle with simple arithmetic such as, I dunno, attendances...

P.s. HELLO SAGGIES!!!

Screenshot_20190629-145409.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Son Of Nob said:

I think it was maybe TomF who broke down the percentage of use on this thread over FOUR years. It's almost like this is a fan base who struggle with simple arithmetic such as, I dunno, attendances...

P.s. HELLO SAGGIES!!!

Should probably also mention the longevity of this post is testament to each and every one of the amazing gifts they have given since they have been a league club. What a FOUR years of league football it has been.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Son Of Nob said:

P.s. HELLO SAGGIES!!!

OUR lack of awareness !!

Their delusion knows no bounds :yes:

And they can't keep away from this thread...

Hello Ragasses :sub:

Apparently Mr Payne will be finding out what a real fanbase is if he returns to Chernobyl this season.

I can't imagine he'll be bothered, he's already flicked 2 fingers at them then trolls them online knowing full well he could be back there very soon.

I like him!

7 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Apparently Mr Payne will be finding out what a real fanbase is if he returns to Chernobyl this season.

I can't imagine he'll be bothered, he's already flicked 2 fingers at them then trolls them online knowing full well he could be back there very soon.

I like him!

He's no shrinking violet is he.

Hope he goes back to that dump, scores, then flicks them a couple of fingers - then repeats that another couple of times.

Carnage :boxing:

43 minutes ago, Gazred said:

I like him!

One of the blue few is saying that Payne was shite because he was depressed.

Wouldn't you be if your once promising career ended up at that dump... listening to that song over and over again?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Gazred said:

I like him!

What are they going to do? Tut at him? Call him a ‘Shithead’?

He must be terrified of playing in front of their tiny crowd.

1 hour ago, Son Of Nob said:

P.s. HELLO SAGGIES!!!

Ahh yes, this old chestnut.

Hello Sagheads you Goalie shirt obsessed stalkers.

As has been mentioned a million times, Cardiff City (as detestable as they are) are nowhere near as much of a complete ******* shambles as the Gas are.

This thread is so long because you keep giving us things to laugh at you about. 

We also actually play Cardiff City on a reasonably regular basis. Many City and Rovers fans have NEVER even seen a League Bristol Derby. That’s why so many City fans consider them our biggest rivals.

If you spent more time supporting your team and less time staring into your mobile phones trying to find out our scores then your players wouldn’t think you are a bunch of *****.

To us you’re just something to point and laugh at.

Hope that clears it up.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3