IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2019/june/fans-forum-update/

Some genius ideas: 

Another idea discussed revolved around the food options available on a matchday. Supporters raised points around the Improving timing of the catering options to make sure there's availability of stock at the busy periods (i.e before kick-off and at half-time)

I wonder where they got this idea from:

An interesting topic raised was the idea of having a fan mixing area, where both home and away supporters could visit both before and after matches. Over the course of the summer, plans are developing to create a bigger and better fanzone area with live music, bars and food concessions along with more activities for kids.

Please, we want to be just like that lot down the road:

Non-match day events were also raised as a topic, with the fans on the evening suggesting that not a lot is widely known about the uses of the Memorial Stadium on non-matchdays.

That's 'cos it isn't used on non-match days other than the occasional car boot. You aint getting the likes of Muse any time soon pikeys!

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ahh yes, this old chestnut.

Hello Sagheads you Goalie shirt obsessed stalkers.

As has been mentioned a million times, Cardiff City (as detestable as they are) are nowhere near as much of a complete ******* shambles as the Gas are.

This thread is so long because you keep giving us things to laugh at you about. 

We also actually play Cardiff City on a reasonably regular basis. Many City and Rovers fans have NEVER even seen a League Bristol Derby. That’s why so many City fans consider them our biggest rivals.

If you spent more time supporting your team and less time staring into your mobile phones trying to find out our scores then your players wouldn’t think you are a bunch of *****.

To us you’re just something to point and laugh at.

Hope that clears it up.

They find it so hard to differentiate between obsession and a huge pisstake

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ahh yes, this old chestnut.

Hello Sagheads you Goalie shirt obsessed stalkers.

As has been mentioned a million times, Cardiff City (as detestable as they are) are nowhere near as much of a complete ******* shambles as the Gas are.

This thread is so long because you keep giving us things to laugh at you about. 

We also actually play Cardiff City on a reasonably regular basis. Many City and Rovers fans have NEVER even seen a League Bristol Derby. That’s why so many City fans consider them our biggest rivals.

If you spent more time supporting your team and less time staring into your mobile phones trying to find out our scores then your players wouldn’t think you are a bunch of *****.

To us you’re just something to point and laugh at.

Hope that clears it up.

Sad, laughable, deluded, moronic, horse punching, window nutting wastes of oxygen. You missed a couple @Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cider_boy said:

Some genius ideas: 

That's 'cos it isn't used on non-match days other than the occasional car boot. You aint getting the likes of Muse any time soon pikeys!

They laughed at our fanzone on their pathetic forum - they accused us of going ‘all American’ regarding the matchday experience - now they want to copy us ?! To all the sags reading this, that is a perfect example of why this thread will never die - because you just keep giving us stuff to laugh at - and it’s brill!

But don’t worry, as you’ve often said, every other teams’ fans In the world love the gas and hate Bristol City - so you should be ok.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Welcome to SPAS .

The Stephan Payne Appréciation Society .

The Gas player signed for them for a massive £300,000 .

Never put in any effort , hardly bothered the scoring charts .

Comically swore at the Gas supporters .

Had  his contract paid up and finally tells the world that he is happy to play in front of ‘real supporters ‘ .

Mr Payne , I salut you Sir .

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That’s just over half a Tillson - good grief .... their tinpotedness just grows and grows ....

I think you’ve just invented a new word there,Tinpotedness,or otherwise known as Bristol Rovers.

• Like 1

We could potentially sign 2 or 3 Chelsea players over the coming days and weeks - proper transfers, not loans - don’t underestimate the comedy value of this - because when the Jordanian billionaire Chelsea fan took the helm at the gas, amongst their hilarious taunts towards us was that they would have a big link with the big club from West London -then suddenly they whinged and whined when Tammy had the temerity to choose us ‘over them’ and since then we’ve obviously rubbed their noses in it big time by taking three superb Chelsea players on loan - with a view to signing one or more of them ...comedy gold - hello saggies! How does it feel to have been taken in by a fake billionaire?! Never mind, just remember - all fans love you and hate us, it’s true, cos you said so ...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cider_boy said:

Some genius ideas: 

My god, reading that ,it DOES sound like a non-league club trying to rally the troops to do work around the place for **** all !

10 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Welcome to SPAS .

The Stephan Payne Appréciation Society .

The Gas player signed for them for a massive £300,000 .

Never put in any effort , hardly bothered the scoring charts .

Comically swore at the Gas supporters .

Had  his contract paid up and finally tells the world that he is happy to play in front of ‘real supporters ‘ .

Mr Payne , I salut you Sir .

Well, the headline in the Evil states that Payne is a "prized prat" so does that indicate that he had some value to the Loyal & True as opposed to the other worthless prats in the side? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RidgeRed said:

Well, the headline in the Evil states that Payne is a "prized prat" so does that indicate that he had some value to the Loyal & True as opposed to the other worthless prats in the side? 

I thought you were joking but it appears that standards have fallen so far at what was once a quality and professional publication.

In another headline they refer to a criminal "braking" another man's face with a hammer.

Other than a willingness to work for minimum wage what exactly are the criteria upon which they select their journalistic staff? As clearly the ability to use the English language correctly and having professional standards are not amongst them.

'A prized prat' - Bristol Rovers fans react after Stefan Payne's latest insult

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I thought you were joking but it appears that standards have fallen so far at what was once a quality and professional publication.

In another headline they refer to a criminal "braking" another man's face with a hammer.

Other than a willingness to work for minimum wage what exactly are the criteria upon which they select their journalistic staff? As clearly the ability to use the English language correctly and having professional standards are not amongst them.

'A prized prat' - Bristol Rovers fans react after Stefan Payne's latest insult

https://images.app.goo.gl/dJ6gEQQk9VcxyR6Y8 

just a normal day at the Post .

Edited by Major Isewater
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, NOTBLUE said:

I think you’ve just invented a new word there,Tinpotedness,or otherwise known as Bristol Rovers.

I think "bristol rovers" should be a new word for the dictionary.

In work I often use the term "I'm in the bristol rovers can you help me out"

I am speaking with people from all over the country and unsurprisingly they know exactly what I mean.

So that just confirms what we already knew that bristol rovers means 5hit.

• Like 1