IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

13 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Slagchat.....

Yep and all we need is a good season from us or a very bad season from them and we could be even. Or even a very good season from us and a crap season from them and ..... there would still be a gap but not the one they want! ?
FTG!

So there we have it boys and girls GasLogic strikes again. So according to that just one bad season from Man City and a good one from us we could get EVEN with them! Imagine the scenes if that were to happen! 

What a f@cking w4nker ?

FTG

So this nobber thinks that it's possible that we could get relegated, and they get promoted with their team of tinpot rejects, do not drink Special Brew for breakfast people. Inserting BRISTOL ROVERS into the BBC Sport Website Championship Table and hitting the Update button would crash the whole ******* website, and then send out another WANNA CRY (??WITH LAUGHTER) virus.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Unan said:
Jun 30, 2019 at 8:32pm

purdownpoacher1 likes this

Post by the1stlescott on Jun 30, 2019 at 8:32pm

The day we get goal music is the day we become a franchise, it will take away from our uniqueness 

Don't know what they're worried about.  It's not likely that they would hear it that often. 

2 minutes ago, Southstandoriginal said:

Don't know what they're worried about.  It's not likely that they would hear it that often. 

Guess it depends if they play it when the opposition score. Wouldn't put it past them 

26 minutes ago, Unan said:
Jun 30, 2019 at 8:32pm

purdownpoacher1 likes this

Post by the1stlescott on Jun 30, 2019 at 8:32pm

The day we get goal music is the day we become a franchise, it will take away from our uniqueness 

The only thing Unique about they losers is their ability to keep making themselves look tinpot with the gifts they continue to produce on a weekly basis. Why they think they are something special I’ll never know. Also have absolutely no idea why goal music would make them a franchise, they are more of a franchise than we’ll ever be, not that they understand the meaning of a franchise.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

The only thing Unique about they losers is their ability to keep making themselves look tinpot with the gifts they continue to produce on a weekly basis. Why they think they are something special I’ll never know. Also have absolutely no idea why goal music would make them a franchise, they are more of a franchise than we’ll ever be, not that they understand the meaning of a franchise.

don’t forget their unique kit - so unique it was worn by other clubs way before them (a jester outfit is very apt for that lot, or it is possibly a mouldy battenburg style kit, or maybe twattenburg would be more apt)

39 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

don’t forget their unique kit - so unique it was worn by other clubs way before them (a jester outfit is very apt for that lot, or it is possibly a mouldy battenburg style kit, or maybe twattenburg would be more apt)

How could I forget that every other week they hold their own competition at Chernobyl (although extremely exaggerated) on how many dribbling morons you can fit into one stadium. They are light years ahead of everyone in that department. Very unique indeed.

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

So this nobber thinks that it's possible that we could get relegated, and they get promoted with their team of tinpot rejects, do not drink Special Brew for breakfast people. Inserting BRISTOL ROVERS into the BBC Sport Website Championship Table and hitting the Update button would crash the whole ******* website, and then send out another WANNA CRY (??WITH LAUGHTER) virus.

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

That was my first thought when I read it TBH.

The more I think about it the more confused I get on what Wally is actually doing or planning with them? Not sure he even knows it’s from one extreme to another, yet the Sags all sit there questioning absolutely nothing on what is happening at their shambles, watching on thinking a new stadium is on its way, I mean how could it not be with such a Lovely Man running the show not knowing what the f@ck he’s doing.

29 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

The more I think about it the more confused I get on what Wally is actually doing or planning with them? Not sure he even knows it’s from one extreme to another, yet the Sags all sit there questioning absolutely nothing on what is happening at their shambles, watching on thinking a new stadium is on its way, I mean how could it not be with such a Lovely Man running the show not knowing what the f@ck he’s doing.

Call me a cynic but, to me, all he's doing is diluting the shares held by other people making it impossible for anyone to stop him doing the discussed.

They really could be homeless again quite soon IMHO. 

10 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Call me a cynic but, to me, all he's doing is diluting the shares held by other people making it impossible for anyone to stop him doing the discussed.

Well if this was to be the case @Ska Junkie it couldn’t happen to a nicer club could it. They all talk about moving back to Twerton if this mysterious stadium started to appear but am I right in saying it’s not up to FL standards? Oh how I’d love it for them to come begging to SL asking to use AG, and he gives them a very public ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Surely he doesn't need to dilute the shares held by other people though, as they can't stop him anyway, due to the small amount of shares held outside of the family?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Surely he doesn't need to dilute the shares held by other people though, as they can't stop him anyway, due to the small amount of shares held outside of the family?

Probably right ITN but the more he dilutes those held by others, the less sway those holders have. I do agree with your point though.

21 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

How could I forget that every other week they hold their own competition at Chernobyl (although extremely exaggerated) on how many dribbling morons you can fit into one stadium car park. They are light years ahead of everyone in that department. Very unique indeed.

FTFY :)

21 hours ago, Banjo Island said:

Its odd that they think by bieing utter shite equates to unique and special what a bunch of oddbods

To be fair there are an awful lot of cynics and outright piss takers on GasWorks. Quite a few have seen through the chancer and fear that the real money man will pull up stumps and recoup the debts.

One of R*vers yoof goes into a chemists and asks for a packet of condoms.

Chemist says "How old are you?

Young GHS says 14

Chemist says "you can't have any, you're too young.

Kid says "they're for my sister"

Chemist says "I don't care who you're gonna shag, you're not having any" !!

• Haha 1