IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

29 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I like your thinking, would you like a job? I'm sure diversity laws require us to employ a few teds anyway :)

I employ a gashead. It makes the bad days feel better and she’s not on social media, so I like being the one to tell her about our new signings and keeping them updated on the latest “updates” from her favourite club - fresh from here. 

I’d recommend everyone has a gashead in their workplace. They are far more therapeutic that a stress ball..! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

No! I’d rather shite in my pants and walk Wimbledon for the duration of the second week, than go to watch Rovers. 

I was just curious as to which of the many, many tents you were lucky enough to win the opportunity to sponsor..? It’s so good of Wael to let you give him some money. What a top guy he is! 

Talking of Wimbledon, didn't R*vers used to pimp out their 'South Stand' for the tennis? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

These things take time......

36 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

A shirt sponsor would help as well GM ! ;)

Rest assured they are currently interviewing several project management consultancy  companies in respect of this. It worked for the Colony didn’t it?! ???????

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Don't you ever take the piss out of our shirts again if you are allowing your players to go round wearing monstrosities like that!

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You’ve missed the twist Miah

If you focus closely on the pattern of stripes and shapes it says ‘ OTIB ‘

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

Excuse me 

F04B7789-BD34-4764-8354-8D29295C1EB4.jpeg.360dfa6a619e2a349894ab2390855598.jpeg

You’ll have to excuse his clear lack of taste & style. Clearly demonstrated by his choice of football team. 

The delusion has well and truly set in and it’s far to late to do anything about it now. 

1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

You see amateur teams playing hockey/rugby etc around various parks wearing blue and white quarters quite often, so I can't imagine it's a template that takes any longer than other kits to produce.

Billingham Synthonia (admittedly, much bigger than the cesspit cleaners) seem to get their green/ white quarters fairly easily.

1 hour ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

how long does it take to procure a shirt that is somewhat reminiscent of a jester / mouldy battenburg pattern?  They could always revert to the whiteboard coloured in quarters idea, get plain white t-shirts and colour in the quarters themselves with blue felt tip (colour by {massive} numbers perhaps?)

There's plenty of fancy dress companies around selling jesters costumes. They could even be supplied with a nice big crayon so that even their average pathetic window licker could scrawl "Windyass 9" on the back

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

It's the South West stand that has the honour of being known as the Termination Technology stand next season !

That'll be a box of matches then?

Edited by 42nite
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Billingham Synthonia (admittedly, much bigger than the cesspit cleaners) seem to get their green/ white quarters fairly easily.

everton and shrewsbury managed to get their kits on time when they played in quarters and that was back when the spinning jenny was the latest bit of technology.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Tyrone Mings

5 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Just noticed from reading their forum that Tyrone Mings was released by the sags as a kid, oh dear not a good move that.

Probably made up by them, as that “fact” doesn’t get a mention on his Wikipedia page!

Here you go Miah- the Gas are certainly coming for us , I popped into a local Supermarket and they had hundreds of gas replica shirts available 

ttps://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F72327d56-93f1-11e7-8177-dcdb1e4e95ab.jpg?crop=2000%2C1125%2C0%2C1518&resize=685

Edited by eastonboy