IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 hours ago, richwwtk said:

You see amateur teams playing hockey/rugby etc around various parks wearing blue and white quarters quite often, so I can't imagine it's a template that takes any longer than other kits to produce.

That can’t be true - cos the saggies always bleat about their unique kit and identity .... I refuse to believe anyone else on the planet wears blue and white quarters and the clubs who wore blue and white quarters before da roverzzz ever did were obviously part of some sort of footballing mirage ...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

3 minutes ago, Keith Welch said:

They are flying to Ireland with Ryanair for pre-season.

Is it normal for teams to travel with budget airlines?

So some poor unfortunate guest house will have to put them up, probably two to a bed "top to tail". (Make sure they pay cash in advance)

But surely they'd be travelling to the emerald isle by the fake fekir's magic carpet. He'll probably also magic up the money for the new stadium at the same time.

8 minutes ago, Keith Welch said:

more likely to cocklow popping home to reassure his wife that she doesn't really need to see him at work in the truly magnificent stadium he now manages, (scared crapless she will find out the truth oneday)

The one thing I remember from the last time they went on a pre season tour was that fan picture of the most cretinous bunch of morons and losers without their carers you could ever wish to see. There is bound to be a party of the same window lickers ready to shuffle onto a bus as we speak.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Billingham Synthonia (admittedly, much bigger than the cesspit cleaners) seem to get their green/ white quarters fairly easily.

to badly quote Martin Luther King "be the best cesspit cleaner you can be" 

1 hour ago, Keith Welch said:

Let’s hope Ryanair cancel the b@stards flight by text.

Edited by BCFC11
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Swede said:

The one thing I remember from the last time they went on a pre season tour was that fan picture of the most cretinous bunch of morons and losers without their carers you could ever wish to see. There is bound to be a party of the same window lickers ready to shuffle onto a bus as we speak.

Was this the Spanish side they all w@nk over all because the wear the same ‘unique’ jester shite as they do?

On 08/07/2019 at 07:21, Miah Dennehy said:

I could be wrong, but to be fair to that particular poster, I'm pretty sure I remember the club trotting out that line after - not for the first time- we were unable to get shirts into the shop for the start of the season. At the time I remember thinking it didn't sound right, but I really don't know. Is it harder to make a quartered shirt?

It can't be. I've had bespoke cycling jerseys made by small companies with the most elaborate designs (artwork supplied by me). Turnaround a couple of weeks and that includes shipping from China. 

12 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Was this the Spanish side they all w@nk over all because the wear the same ‘unique’ jester shite as they do?

I think I was some Dutch tour. The picture was a cross between The Addams Family & Auf Wiedersehen Pet.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Pikeys going ape over £28 to watch that lot against Lincoln !

That is scandalous tbf.

Shame.

Yet they are happy to pay more for their seasontickets than what we do! 

Shouldn't put them off though they take massive numbers wherever they go, cos it’s what they do’s.

Edit: Just noticed that’s for their HOME games so I’ll let them off they don’t bother turning up to those.

Edited by BCFC11

6 minutes ago, Chessels Chick said:

Played for five-a-side team called The Jigsaws as we fitted together well but fell apart in the box ...we were re-named The Hacksaws by our opponents for some reason ???

The greatest 5 aside team ever at goals were the Cheeky Monkeys, some on here may remember their live up ?