IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

OK, come on............would the person who is this fella's Ted 'Mate' please own up on here?  I shan't hold my breath for a confession from one of our own though.  

Our cat had an imaginary friend that lived in the lounge ceiling.  Daft mog would suddenly stare into space and start almost 'barking' at something only he could see.  Mind you, when my lad and his mates used to spill vodka on the floor,  Oliver was more than happy to ignore the Five Second Rule and slurp it up. 

I just wonder if icegas has the same domestic habit........hence the 'mate' thing?

I got some news about your cat.

It's a dog.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I know why you wear that blue hat, but don't worry I won't tell the others.

I’m so against blue (from a football perspective, Miah) that I can’t think of a single team, which wear blue, that I ever want to win be it Chelsea, Man City, Everton or, of course, you 15ers. I’m sure that I’m not alone!

How stupid is that for a(n) (over)grown man?!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

The Ashton Gate redeployment cost approx  £45m - £50m. That was basically 2 new stands (Lansdown and South), extra seats at the front of the Dolman plus roof extension and a media centre So, yes, at least £20m for the Lansdown. 

We must remember that the £50m included demolition costs. These would not apply to Gas unless the tent pegs were embedded too deep into the ground.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I’m so against blue (from a football perspective, Miah) that I can’t think of a single team, which wear blue, that I ever want to win be it Chelsea, Man City, Everton or, of course, you 15ers. I’m sure that I’m not alone!

How stupid is that for a(n) (over)grown man?!

I won’t even buy anything that remotely resembles the blue that the sags wear,some people might call that stupid,I call it having taste.?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NOTBLUE said:

I won’t even buy anything that remotely resembles the blue that the sags wear,some people might call that stupid,I call it having taste.?

I was the same with red. I have tried to get away from being so obsessed because it really is pretty stupid. I agonised over wearing a tie with a bit of red in it to the Rovers sponsors do and in the end decided to wear it thinking no one would notice anyway. We one of the main prizes so there were a few pics of me and Wael on social media and I got absolutely slated by mates for wearing it!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I was the same with red. I have tried to get away from being so obsessed because it really is pretty stupid. I agonised over wearing a tie with a bit of red in it to the Rovers sponsors do and in the end decided to wear it thinking no one would notice anyway. We one of the main prizes so there were a few pics of me and Wael on social media and I got absolutely slated by mates for wearing it!

Well there we have it, @Miah Dennehy is actually bordering on being labelled a normal human being, a Sag with actual mates is as rare as rocking horse shit. 

Your a good egg tho Miah even though your one of them.

Edit: How did the Sponsors take it when you flicked over to Babestation again?

Edited by BCFC11

8 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Well there we have it, @Miah Dennehy is actually bordering on being labelled a normal human being, a Sag with actual mates is as rare as rocking horse shit. 

Your a good egg tho Miah even though your one of them.

Edit: How did the Sponsors take it when you flicked over to Babestation again?

This phrase always makes me laugh.

Took me far too long to realise it mean the excrement of a rocking-horse, rather than horse shit that was handy with a guitar.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Wally is back ... and this is one for Viz and their Up The Arse Corner ...

2023530752_Screenshot_2019-07-11BristolRoversonTwitter.png.9fe1aaae18efb8a3b53d95d4ceb4d9b3.png

https://twitter.com/Official_BRFC/status/1149287222157271040

Bristol Post’s view on the video.....

Wael al-Qadi reminds Gasheads of his passion for Bristol Rovers

F@vk me ?

No wonder they think of themselves as the worlds greatest set of supporters with such passion shown from that Lovely bloke at the top all the way down to the loyal and true masses. Imagine the passion coming from Wally if they’d of beaten a team better than one from the Irish 3rd division. With the incredible amount of support that followed them over it has also now been confirmed that supporters from Bohemians, Shamrock Rovers and St Patrick’s have all been converted to Sags and all hate the Shit and love the Sags after being constantly pestered with ‘who you prefer us or the shit?, we took 40k to the non league final, and were the bestest loyalist fans in the world, and 82’s.

Dublin hates the shit.

FTG

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

You should have worn it around your neck not holding your trousers up.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Unan said:
icegas
First Team

icegas Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 305 posts
11 hours ago via mobile  
Post Options

Post by icegas on 11 hours ago

This afternoon I met up with my best mate who is a shithead for a drink along Glos rd. 

We popped to the Mem as I wanted to go to our shop to buy a shirt, but it was closed when we got there.

Anyway we had a quick look around the Mem and he said while its a dated stadium it has such a unique character and feel about it.

We both agreed that if we could build a Lansdown 2 tier like stand where the Blue stand is 7- 10k and a 
Atyeo sized stand where the south stand is then then we could keep the West stand and Blackthrone end as they are and have a great looking ground that could hold 20-24k.

I know Glos Rd lefties/Rose are the problem,as is parking.But there is a huge area still at Mem for development if funding could be found.

If planning was granted how much would that construction cost? £10-£15m. I hope its been looked at.

He or she can’t even spell ‘Blackthorn’ correctly - just one disaster amidst a collection of other disasters...

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Doubt it. Probably thinks that they're top of the league now....

Or just got through the first round of the European Cup knockout stage.

Awww bless, what a nice man.

Edited by 42nite
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Never know he may have a blue waffle?

* Never, ever google ‘blue waffle’

As someone who once took similar advice as being a tempting offer I made the mistake of searching "lemon party". Oh my word, do not search for this.  I am not joking here.

Ever since I have taken these warnings at pure face value and will cetainly not be searching for blue waffle.

Not all knowledge is good.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

As someone who once took similar advice as being a tempting offer I made the mistake of searching "lemon party". Oh my word, do not search for this.  I am not joking here.

Ever since I have taken these warnings at pure face value and will cetainly not be searching for blue waffle.

Not all knowledge is good.

meatspin.com

• Like 2