IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

AssChat admin saying take a break if you're not positive about Rovers. That's their forum explained in one post. 

Hugo the Elder Avatar
Hugo the Elder
5 hours ago
peterparker, newmarketgas, and 10 more like this
If we were being run without a plan or like a circus we would have gone under by now.

I'm ******* tired of the constant knocking of everything to do with Rovers.

If it's all that sh**, take a break from it. Spend some time with your family, go for a walk. Enjoy life.

8 minutes ago, Unan said:

AssChat admin saying take a break if you're not positive about Rovers. That's their forum explained in one post. 

Hugo the Elder Avatar
Hugo the Elder
5 hours ago
If we were being run without a plan or like a circus we would have gone under by now.

If it's all that sh**, take a break from it. Spend some time with your family, go for a walk. Enjoy life.

Earlier this week, someone, in another part of the world said: “If you don’t like this country, you don’t have to stay. You can leave. Send them home”. :noexp:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Unan said:

Hugo the Elder Avatar
Hugo the Elder
5 hours ago

Oh dear, now 1-2   yeah take a break !

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Wonder how long it will be before one of the fantasists on their "forum" posts that the Brummies he met all prefer their set up and their supporters to us ?

I'll give it two hours :yawn:

They totally don't see that it's the 'annoying little cousin' thing do they? Pat him on the head and he'll bugger off leaving the big boys alone.

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Wonder how long it will be before one of the fantasists on their "forum" posts that the Brummies he met all prefer their set up and their supporters to us ?

It's not just preferring them to us, it's agreeing that they are the country's greatest fans. Like all irrational belief it is wholly without evidence.

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Might be a bit longer, I can't imagine as many were locked out as usual, what with it being a pre season game.

3 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I see they’ve finally managed to erect that ‘big’ screen to stop wayward shots flying into the nearby houses but it doesn’t seem to be switched on, missing a huge money-making marketing opportunity.

Perhaps they don’t have enough advertisers to make it worthwhile?

Babestation doesn`t start till 6:00.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Might be a bit longer, I can't imagine as many were locked out as usual, what with it being a pre season game.

Over on SAGalogical Chat (I must start posting more) I see that "PaulPirate" predicted a very healthy 5189 to come through the turnstiles today.  

Actual number seems to be 2741.  Well Mr Paul Bloody Pirate, good luck on tonights Lotto.  (If you enter 8 or 9 numbers on your ticket, it gets scrapped, mind).

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Over on SAGalogical Chat (I must start posting more) I see that "PaulPirate" predicted a very healthy 5189 to come through the turnstiles today.  

Actual number seems to be 2741.  Well Mr Paul Bloody Pirate, good luck on tonights Lotto.  (If you enter 8 or 9 numbers on your ticket, it gets scrapped, mind).

Brum sold out their allocation of 1150 according to their twitter account.

8 hours ago, Coppello said:

Today marks 50 years since we landed on the moon. To commemorate this I thought I’d share a fact. 

Rover’s record breaking signing of Andy Tilson is closer to the date of the moon landing then it is to the present day. 

These are the kind of facts the world needs 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Coppello said:

Today marks 50 years since we landed on the moon. To commemorate this I thought I’d share a fact. 

Rover’s record breaking signing of Andy Tilson is closer to the date of the moon landing then it is to the present day. 

Wow

Another stat I enjoy is that when Bristol Rovers were last above us in the league, Bill Clinton was US president!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

Talking of Tillson and the moon landing, the moon landings cost around about 68,000 Tillson’s.

No amount of money can justify visiting that desolate, barren wasteland devoid of atmosphere. 

The moon landings on the other hand were worth every last cent......

• Like 4
  • Haha 13

Loving the moon facts. 

Here's another. 

It's estimated that Neil Armstrong's space suit cost $100000 to design and make (1960's prices) 

Adjusted for inflation and converted in to pounds sterling that's an incredible 1.5 Tillsons at today's prices. 

Isn't it amazing what you can buy for a Tillson these days. 

I see the latest beauty from my regular read and enjoyment of comedy gold on Sagshat 

New thread by mftc (Regular Sag poster)

City seem to have sent about 10 of their 20ish aged players to league 2 clubs.

Surely we should be looking to get the likes of Kavanagh, Andre Jnr, Hargreaves, Morgan etc off to National league (at least)? ‘

Reasonable question I suppose but ......... mftc ....how.......can I break this to you...... :whistle2:............:laughcont:

‘Pirate’ (Of 8000 plus posts) answers for me

What about if they aren't good enough for that level at the moment?

We've sent the likes of Kavanagh and Hargreaves to National League South clubs and they haven't exactly excelled at that level. 

I think the lad City sent to Newport could do quite well. George Nurse. I saw quite a bit of him last season at Weston and he's got a lovely left foot.

’Pirate’

Is immediately shouted down and accused of being a ‘Ted’  ......

with another poster having a meltdown demanding ‘why ? they are

‘ even talking about those ********* ********heads’

Love it....

They can say it doesn’t all they like .......but us , ......their state......and the current gap in all respects .....really hurts a lot of them , really hurts ... and gripes .....and is really biting day...by day.... :thumbsup:

:yes:

?

• Like 5
  • Haha 4